Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 08-01-2017, 11:24 AM   #351
Rose4Emily
They're a friend's pearls

Location: Hog Butcher for the World, Tool Maker, Stacker of Wheat, Player with Railroads and the Nation's Freight Handler; Stormy, husky, brawling, City of the Big Shoulders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressJosephine View Post

It requires nothing special from anyone but me.

I just wait for a good post on which to end the prior chapter, then write a longer and reflective post to introduce the new one, as I have done
here.

Now, you just post as you did before.
I love it, especially this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressJosephine View Post
Josephine believed as long as at least this one bastion of libertinism remained, the world would always have hope.
You explain, in one sentence, exactly why, beyond pure perverse hedonism, Josephine has devoted her life and treasure to creating and maintaining her extraordinary manor.

The Random Thoughts of

Old 08-12-2017, 11:33 AM   #352
CeriseBuss
mere chattel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeriseBuss View Post
I want to publicly acknowledge that I borrowed a bit of information today from one of PrincepsCyberius's posts in one of mine for another thread. Knowing what I know of his highbrow tastes, I'm sure any wine he includes in a story is first rate!
I did this again in this post in yet another thread.

Thanks again, Augie!

Old 09-16-2017, 09:48 AM   #353
PrincepsCyberius
Insert Witty Moniker Here

Finding Inspiration Information

Quote:
Quote:
I want to publicly acknowledge that I borrowed a bit of information today from one of PrincepsCyberius's posts in one of mine for another thread. Knowing what I know of his highbrow tastes, I'm sure any wine he includes in a story is first rate!
I did this again in this post in yet another thread.

Thanks again, Augie!

You're welcome, Cutie!

I'm glad to have helped inspire some posts!

Indeed, it brings up a point that might help some of our co-writers while Dominion seems to be lagging a bit: Look to each other for information, and not just in our posts.

I posted this today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincepsCyberius View Post
"Make Karen famous?" Ian raised an eyebrow. "I suppose it's possible. She has a decent voice and, with today's technology, that's enough. She has been dancing since she was a toddler... taking lessons. She's quite good. With Josephine's fortune behind her, we could hire whatever music producer and promotion team we need. Hell, with the money in showbiz, Josephine might even consider it a worthwhile financial investment!"
(Emphasis added.)

I based the highlighted information about Karen's character on Casey's
profile:

She describes herself in her biography as: "Dancer. Singer. Lover." We have seen in her recent series of posts with Malcolm and Mary that she's an accomplished "lover." I hope Casey doesn't mind that I also injected into her character "dancer" and "singer."

In any case, my point is, if you're stuck looking for something on which to base a post, as it seems a lot of us have been lately, you can look outside the story a bit for inspiration.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Casey.JPG (30.3 KB, 0 views)

"In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant."

--- "Elwood P. Dowd" in Harvey by Mary Chase.

Old 09-20-2017, 12:48 AM   #354
Lordmikel
Literotica Guru

Has everyone vanished from the game?

My SRP

Old 09-23-2017, 02:29 PM   #355
CCorteeze
The Domme Is IN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordmikel View Post
I haven't. I was just waiting for sufficient time to pass for Mary to dress and return. I'll post now to keep things going.

Old 09-24-2017, 10:58 AM   #356
CeriseBuss
mere chattel

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCorteeze View Post
I haven't. I was just waiting for sufficient time to pass for Mary to dress and return. I'll post now to keep things going.
Similarly, I'm allowing for the time Chrissy would take to shop for the provision's for tonight's French feast. Also, I'm trying to recruit a new player for a character whom Chrissy might meet while she is out and about.

Old 09-24-2017, 10:42 PM   #357
Lordmikel
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Quote:
Similarly, I'm allowing for the time Chrissy would take to shop for the provision's for tonight's French feast. Also, I'm trying to recruit a new player for a character whom Chrissy might meet while she is out and about.
Just checking, there had been a lack of posts in almost a month.

My SRP

Old 10-28-2017, 10:50 AM   #358
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Quote:
Just checking, there had been a lack of posts in almost a month.

I apologize for my part in causing that. It's a long story, but I'm back now.

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

P.S. Here are some of my secrets...
Active role-playing stories: Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power; Because Big Sister Says So!; Natural Law; Winter's Sisterhood: A Tale of Divine Love.

Inactive role-playing stories (expecting co-authors to return): The Heiress and the Janitor; Underhand Serve.

Moth-balled role-playing stories (looking for new co-authors to revitalize): The Affairs of Kaitain: A Role-Play of Dune; New Mytilini.

Archived role-playing stories (not expecting co-authors to return): Find them here.

Completed role-playing stories: Mother of the Groom.

Old 11-16-2017, 09:30 AM   #359
Rose4Emily

Location: Hog Butcher for the World, Tool Maker, Stacker of Wheat, Player with Railroads and the Nation's Freight Handler; Stormy, husky, brawling, City of the Big Shoulders.
With Apologies to AmberStar and Aussie_Wolf

I need to apologize to AmberStar and Aussie_Wolf. I somehow missed the fact that it was my turn to post. I have remedied that now.

Sorry!

The Random Thoughts of

Old 12-21-2017, 08:59 PM   #360
Lordmikel
Literotica Guru

Not wanting to step on toes, but would you like me to get the front door?

My SRP

Old 12-23-2017, 09:00 AM   #361
PrincepsCyberius
Insert Witty Moniker Here

Quote:
Not wanting to step on toes, but would you like me to get the front door?
Good idea. I set it up for you.

"In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant."

--- "Elwood P. Dowd" in Harvey by Mary Chase.

Old 12-26-2017, 07:20 AM   #362
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

New Author and Character

I realized I forgot to announce this earlier. In case anyone hasn't noticed, we have a new author and character:

Lacy Monroe a food critic (played by angelique127)

Angelique, you are urged to post a description or a photo of your character on this thread.

Welcome to Dominion!

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Active role-playing stories: Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power; Because Big Sister Says So!; Natural Law; Winter's Sisterhood: A Tale of Divine Love.

Inactive role-playing stories (expecting co-authors to return): The Heiress and the Janitor; Underhand Serve.

Moth-balled role-playing stories (looking for new co-authors to revitalize): The Affairs of Kaitain: A Role-Play of Dune; New Mytilini.

Archived role-playing stories (not expecting co-authors to return): Find them here.

Old 12-28-2017, 08:43 PM   #363
angelique127
Literotica Guru

Location: m/w/f interested in hot erotic stories and photography.
Thank you for inviting me to roleplay with you on this wonderful thread. I hope I can meet everyones expectations...I love the way everyone is committed and a excellant writer. The storyline is very erotic...

Lacy Monroe is a southern girl from New Orleans who recently landed a job as a writer and critic at a well known magazine. Of course New Orleans is famous for it's rich and varied cousine... she is young, single by choice, not wanting the baggage of a relationship at this time being committed to her career. Lacy is bi sexual, loves both men and women and attracts the interest of both usually because of her good looks and sweet southern charm and friendly manners. She dresses in professional attire while on assignment but underneath Lacy prefers sexy lingerie, stockings and heels.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 60bfd06ef3cd06671c656ef6e5167e11.jpg (45.2 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by angelique127 : 12-28-2017 at 08:50 PM.

Old 12-29-2017, 07:28 AM   #364
CeriseBuss
mere chattel

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelique127 View Post
Thank you for inviting me to roleplay with you on this wonderful thread. I hope I can meet everyones expectations...I love the way everyone is committed and a excellant writer. The storyline is very erotic...

Lacy Monroe is a southern girl from New Orleans who recently landed a job as a writer and critic at a well known magazine. Of course New Orleans is famous for it's rich and varied cousine... she is young, single by choice, not wanting the baggage of a relationship at this time being committed to her career. Lacy is bi sexual, loves both men and women and attracts the interest of both usually because of her good looks and sweet southern charm and friendly manners. She dresses in professional attire while on assignment but underneath Lacy prefers sexy lingerie, stockings and heels.
I'm so glad you joined!!!

Old 12-29-2017, 06:23 PM   #365
angelique127
Literotica Guru

l
Thank you for the invite...

Old 12-29-2017, 11:15 PM   #366
Lordmikel
Literotica Guru

I don't recall, did Mary get dressed?

My SRP

Old 12-31-2017, 11:01 AM   #367
CCorteeze
The Domme Is IN!

Quote:
I don't recall, did Mary get dressed?
Yes she did, here:

Quote:
Mary had donned a sky blue summer dress with nothing underneath. Barefoot, she took the more direct route down the back stairs. As she passed through the kitchen, she thought she heard Ian's distinctive voice saying something about making Karen famous.

"She's quite good," Ian continued as Mary crossed into the dining room. "With Josephine's fortune behind her, we could hire whatever music producer and promotion team we need. Hell, with the money in showbiz, Josephine might even consider it a worthwhile financial investment!"

"I'm not sure what you're thinking," Mary commented as she returned to her seat at the dining room table. "But you ought to talk to Josephine and Karen before you give it much more thought. I suspect the last thing they would want is anything that would lead to the paparazzi permanently camping at the front gate."

Old 01-03-2018, 07:30 AM   #368
CeriseBuss
mere chattel

Shall we jump ahead?

The most recent post on the story thread was this:

Quote:
Lacy smiled at Mary, a very striking woman herself, who unmistakingly undressed her with her eyes. She didn't comment and felt it was a compliment. Lacy felt a sexual undercurrent about this place but had only been here several minutes. Everyone Lacy had met so far were very attractive and friendly.

Ms. Shuster opened the cupboard and got a clean apron...

" Why thank you Christine. Now tell me what you want me to do. Your wish is my command. " Lacy said, as she put on the apron.
Chrissy would start taking charge in the kitchen. I have to believe that describing the process of cooking a French feast could get quite tedious. Meanwhile, the action in Josephine's office seems to be coming (pun intended) to its climax (punning again).

It seems to me this is a good point to jump ahead a few hours, perhaps to the point where everyone is getting dressed in their costumes for dinner.

What do you all think?

Old 01-03-2018, 06:30 PM   #369
angelique127
Literotica Guru

I'm okay with that...

What kind of costumes ?

Old 01-06-2018, 10:05 AM   #370
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Quote:
I'm okay with that...

What kind of costumes ?

Chrissy is to prepare a French feast for a Louis XIV style masquerade.

Assume a fancy costumer from Chicago has sent up a van full of appropriate 17th Century outfits.

Also note that several hours have passed since our last posts!

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Old 01-13-2018, 08:54 AM   #371
KaseE
Dancing into Dreams

Nubian Legend, who writes in our story as Maurice Turner, has not logged in since December 5, 2017. I just sent him this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaseE

Hi!

I was sorry to have you disappear in the middle of our scene at Dominion. The story has now moved well past that. Here is how I explained your disappearance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaseE View Post
Karen awoke, her legs still entwined with with Dawn's, on the huge bed in the ground floor master bedroom. She and the chauffeur had slipped down the hall to this suite after a sudden crisis in one of his cases had called Maurice away from their lovemaking. Josephine had taken that opportunity to leave them as well.

"Rise and shine, Lover," Karen whispered when she saw Dawn's eyes flutter open. "We have a party to attend."
I see you have been gone since early December, so I do not know if you'll be back. If you do come back, I hope you'll read and catch up and join back into the story!
I hope you all think that's okay.

Casey~

Old 01-13-2018, 10:55 AM   #372
cripple92996
Literotica Guru

Rrr

The empress dressed like the Sun King. Perhaps she would permit me to kiss her hand.
Disabled men had needs also, professor edgeways thought. A kiss to her, was an orgy for him.
He wheeled towards the kitchen like a loyal dog

Last edited by cripple92996 : 01-13-2018 at 03:30 PM. Reason: wrong part of story

Old 01-21-2018, 09:39 PM   #373
Rose4Emily

It appears Aussie_Wolf has not logged into Lit since December 4. If no one objects, I'll establish in a later post that Prince Carl Gustav had to leave the manor unexpectedly. We can hope Aussie_Wolf will eventually return and have his character do the same.

The Random Thoughts of

Old 01-22-2018, 07:11 AM   #374
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose4Emily View Post
It appears Aussie_Wolf has not logged into Lit since December 4. If no one objects, I'll establish in a later post that Prince Carl Gustav had to leave the manor unexpectedly. We can hope Aussie_Wolf will eventually return and have his character do the same.

Please do this, and let's all hope he is well and eventually returns.

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Old 02-21-2018, 05:52 AM   #375
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Absent Authors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose4Emily View Post

Aussie_Wolf still has not checked back into Lit since December 4, and Nubian_Legend, likewise, has not been here since December 5.

Meanwhile, Hard_Rom has not been here since July!

Several other writers, whether active on Lit or not, have not posted in many, many months.

Is it time to shut it down?

Or time to recruit?

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine