Old 01-02-2018, 08:01 AM   #1
Primalex
亀の甲より年の功

Exclamation Chat rules clarification

I guess my post did not get any replies, because the merging of threads made it a bit complicated to follow conversations. So here are my questions again.

Quote:
You were talking underage stuff...very against the rules and requires an immediate ban.
Since when does "young girl" automatically equal underage? Can I request a ban in the chat mod office for everyone who uses that term now? Pretty please.

"Incestuous sexual activity" is on the instant perma-ban list in the rules, too, yet there is a whole fucking family roleplay room. How does this compute?

Quote:
at one point you told her to "fuck off", that's Mod abuse
That is an interesting point, because first of all we have to determine what happened.

There are two options:
1) Looking for "young girls" is a bannable offense.
2) Looking for "young girls" is not a bannable offense.

In case of 2), the moderator did not act as moderator, but merely wrote her personal opinion as a chatter. It is completely fine to say "Fuck off" to a chatter who annoys you with private messages. The power to ban chatters as a moderator is not a wildcard which allows you to annoy, stalk or threaten other chatters in your role as chatter.

So, either she acted as chatter and then the "Fuck off" was not an offense or she acted as moderator but abused her power to threaten someone with banning for something which was not a bannable offense in the first place.

These are the two options that are left. What is it now?

Old 01-02-2018, 07:23 PM   #2
puzzlepieces
Doing it wrong

No, your post did not get a response because you are asking us to discuss (with you) a ban of another chatter, which we will not do.

If you are banned, we will be perfectly happy to discuss the reasons of that *with you*.

Old 01-02-2018, 08:21 PM   #3
Texas_Air_Force
Virgin

Feel free...

Feel free to contact me, since I can't contact you.

Old 01-02-2018, 10:29 PM   #4
Texas_Air_Force
Virgin

Just wondering.....

WHY is it that everyone seems to know, and have access to, what I said to ptk? What I said to her was said in private messages......but there sure do seem to be a LOT of people who have access to archived messages.

Old 01-02-2018, 10:34 PM   #5
Primalex
亀の甲より年の功

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlepieces View Post
No, your post did not get a response because you are asking us to discuss (with you) a ban of another chatter, which we will not do.
I'm not discussing here the case of a chatter.
I'm asking very simple questions about the chat rules.

Are you refusing to tell me if "Looking for young girls" is a bannable offense or not?

Old 01-02-2018, 10:59 PM   #6
Texas_Air_Force
Virgin

Since when?

Since when does the mention of the word 'young' automatically get interpreted (an opinion-based decision, at best) as LOOKING for underage girls?

Are you saying Literotica Chat is a hook-up site? Personally, I enjoy some stimulating chat, but that is ALL I want....would NEVER consider meeting anyone, I don't care what age or gender they claim to be. So, let me be CLEAR.....never have been LOOKING for anyone, never will.

If you are going to ban this, you need to eavesdrop on ALL private messages. You have NO IDEA how many women bring this subject up in private messages. I can't tell you how many people (men and women) have told me that chatters bring this up as a fantasy....

Old 01-02-2018, 11:42 PM   #7
Primalex
亀の甲より年の功

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Air_Force View Post
Since when does the mention of the word 'young' automatically get interpreted (an opinion-based decision, at best) as LOOKING for underage girls?
You have your own thread where you can whine about your ban. I try to get a reasonable answer here and you are not helpful.

Old 01-03-2018, 05:37 PM   #8
puzzlepieces
Doing it wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalex View Post
I'm not discussing here the case of a chatter.
I'm asking very simple questions about the chat rules.

Are you refusing to tell me if "Looking for young girls" is a bannable offense or not?
It is a statement that most of us will ask chatters to change because of the vagueness of the statement. It smacks of underage, which is not okay anywhere on the site.

"Young girls" to me, does not mean adult women.

Closed Thread