Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > BDSM Personals

Old 05-27-2012, 06:11 AM   #1
sdnt
Call me Essie :)

Looking for the real thing.

You can call me Essie, and I'm 26 years old. There is no way for someone to sound humble when they try to describe themselves. It either sounds fake or completely one sided, but I'll try to sum myself up as clear as possible. I have an optimistic outlook on life, even though the world is currently falling to pieces. I try to stay lighthearted and hopeful, but I get restless just waiting around; That's why I am a proud activist in all human rights issues. I'm also honest, neurotically goofy, and open-minded. But of course, sometimes I'm stubborn, loud, impatient, and temperamental. Underneath it all, I'm a sensitive, yet strong human being. With a tendency to be deeply pensive, I always try to be understanding and caring, even though it's kicked in the ass before... Serious at times, playful at most, weird always!

Writing has always been my outlet and art will forever be my escape. I've had a rough start but from adolescence, I was always quick to grasp at the opportunity of happiness. I believe in love through and through, even though the past has taught me to keep a wall. It will be a challenge to coax them down, but it will be damn worth it. INFJ, if that means anything to you.

I am waiting for a wonderful Master. Please, no one over 40. I miss the affection, attention, and care. Meeting in personÖ Well, thatís a step that can be talked about, very thoroughly. Iím searching for someone who can love me as a submissive, and someone I can admire, obey, and fall in love with while he's spanking me. I want to live the 24/7 lifestyle. Iím not open to the outside world about my fetishes, but I embrace who I am.

I donít need any horndogs filling up my inbox. I donít want some jerk that will give me numerous tasks for nothing, and not give me any attention until he wants his cock served. I'm looking for a real commitment. Online relationships are fun, but I won't be able to feel your hands all over me. If youíre really interested, and have a few years in the BDSM community, please contact me.

Iím into pet play, but I donít like the tail plugs... Iím an anal virgin, you see. There are limits to my kinkiness, of course. I donít like scat, golden showers, or being humiliated. I've been a loving, doting, and loyal submissive for eight years. I am a person with feelings and wants, needs and a life. Do not treat me like the dirt beneath your shoes. It won't be pretty lol. I will worship the ground you walk on but I will not let you belittle me, or take my submission and heart for granted and use it for your pleasures. Take me seriously and Iíll give you the world. I promise.

I get very jealous so I do want an emotional attachment, and my partner to only be focused on me. I mean Iíd give myself fully and I expect the same. Please be attentive, experienced, loving and not just a horndog. If you can be tender and firm, intelligent and creative, passionate while still being playful, and have read all of this and are still interested, please contact me! When the talk of trust begins - everyone has issues, itís just the difference of time and energy theyíre willing to give the situation for a relationship to work, in any sense.

I truly believe my purpose in life is to help people. That's why I'm pursuing a career in Art Therapy. This is what makes me a submissive. To me, submission means caring so deeply for someone, that their happiness, their pleasure, is mine. My heart is theirs, and his mine, and I will do whatever to satisfy, as well as grow and even heal. Itís more emotional for me, more in depth; It's past being sexual and obedient. I have a need to please and satisfy my Master. And thatís what it is. Needing to be of service to someone who will cherish, guide, and understand me. Who will know my desires and my body; who will take the time to get to know me, and love me while they're spanking me.

My||Stories
Rating, feedback, and opinions are welcome!

Last edited by sdnt : 12-29-2017 at 06:19 PM.

Old 05-27-2012, 06:44 AM   #2
HarukoHibike
Experienced

So your looking to be more a Harley Quinn to the joker then a day to day sex slave. I'm very into this sounds like a cute twist on a bdsm classic. Hit me back to chat.

Old 05-27-2012, 08:05 AM   #3
sdnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarukoHibike View Post
So your looking to be more a Harley Quinn to the joker then a day to day sex slave. I'm very into this sounds like a cute twist on a bdsm classic. Hit me back to chat.
Does it sound that way? Well, at least it's cute. I'll send you a PM, hope ya get it.

My||Stories

Last edited by sdnt : 05-28-2012 at 03:17 AM.

Old 05-27-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
Primalex
亀の甲より年の功

Banana Split

Old 05-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #5
KinkyBoyUK
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdnt View Post
My new personal, wanted to make a fresh thread, and have it follow the rules to the forum this time. I had one before, but it was moved because it wasn't sticking to the guidelines. I hope this one does.

Iíve been looking/waiting for a wonderful Master/Owner/perhaps even a Daddy since my Master, my lover, passed away. Now I donít necessarily want a full blown relationship, but I do want some emotional attachment. I would love affection, attention and the care. Meeting in personÖ Well, thatís a step that can be talked about, very thoroughly. Iím searching for someone who can possibly love me as a submissive, and someone I can admire, love and possibly, maybe - fall in love with. I donít know. I want to live the 24/7 lifestyle. Iím not open to the outside world about my BDSM fetishes, but I like to role play and I like to entertain and satisfy. I donít need any horndogs filling up my inbox. I donít want some jerk that will give me numerous tasks for nothing, and not give me any attention until he wants his cock served. Now I understand that sexual needs are there, but just know that I wonít be fucking anyone if I am owned. Hopefully, the same will be for you. Again, Iím not diving into a relationship - into a commitment. But Iím not looking to fuck around. If youíre really interested, and possibly have a few years indulged in the BDSM community, please contact me

Iím into pet play, but I donít like the tail plugs.. Iím an anal virgin, you see. There are limits to my kinkiness, of course. I donít like scat, golden showers or receiving oral. Iíve been a kitten, a submissive, a slave and a loving, doting, loyal person. I am a person with feelings and wants, needs and a life. Do not treat me like the dirt beneath your shoes. I will worship the ground you walk on but I will not let you belittle me, or take my submission and heart for granted and use it for your pleasures. Take me seriously and Iíll give you the world. I promise.

I get very jealous. I guess I do want an emotional attachment as well. I mean Iíd give myself fully, to the best I am willing to go. BUT STILL just: nice, attentive, not just a fucking horndog. If youíre kind, intelligent, creative. All these things I want for myself. If thatís what YOU are interested in, please contact me I only have about 7 months interested and learning each day into it.

Being a sub means, to me, is being of use. It's making someone happy, satisfied. The desire for the affection, attention and care. Itís more emotional for me. A more in depth feeling, past being sexual and obedient. I have a need to please and satisfy my Master. And thatís what it is. Needing to be of service to someone who will care for and love me.
Such a great and well thought out ad. I hope you find who you are looking for.

Old 05-27-2012, 05:39 PM   #6
Scentofawoman
shifting my paradigms

I hope you get some good responses Sweetie. Let me know if you need help with the jerks that don't respect how sweet you are.

"Yr arogl o wraig: trosgynnol fel y blodau o gwanwyn."
(The scent of a woman: transcendent as the blossoms of springtime)
Welsh by Cymru6969

Woot! #400 baby! Yeah so sexy

Old 05-27-2012, 07:09 PM   #7
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatúr

Very nicely put, and I like how well you adapt to suggestion.

Last edited by query : 05-28-2012 at 02:36 PM.

Old 05-28-2012, 12:00 AM   #8
sdnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalex View Post
Banana Split
...I haven't had one of those in forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyBoyUK View Post
Such a great and well thought out ad. I hope you find who you are looking for.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scentofawoman View Post
I hope you get some good responses Sweetie. Let me know if you need help with the jerks that don't respect how sweet you are.

I actually have been. It's nice to read their PMs and thoughts and have them sound meaningful. I hope they do mean them though, and it's not just an act. Ya know? Thank you, Scent. I'll be sure to do so

Quote:
Originally Posted by query View Post
I think you expressed your needs and desires pretty well. I would edit out the part about not looking for a relationship what part of this is not a relationship?

when you ask for jealous exclusivity that's pretty much the defining one sort of a basis relationship.
You're right. I took it out.

My||Stories

Old 05-28-2012, 06:54 PM   #9
1sickbastard
Seriously?

Bump for the girl!
I'm quite sure I deserve it!
And worse

Old 05-29-2012, 12:05 AM   #10
sdnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickbastard View Post
Bump for the girl!
Meorw, meorw.... -Lick- Thank you.

My||Stories

Old 05-29-2012, 12:45 AM   #11
Cthulhu1138
Literotica Guru

Good luck Sweetie-

It is tough to find the right person with you whom you can connect, where it is more than just the using that is like abusing. It can be a frustrating journey. But oh, so worth it.

I admire that you are smart enough and strong enough to know not only what you want, but what you *don't* want.

Old 05-29-2012, 01:00 AM   #12
sdnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu1138 View Post
Good luck Sweetie-

It is tough to find the right person with you whom you can connect, where it is more than just the using that is like abusing. It can be a frustrating journey. But oh, so worth it.

I admire that you are smart enough and strong enough to know not only what you want, but what you *don't* want.
Thank you. I really wanted this new thread to be fresh and clear in what I need as a serious Master. A devotion that I can't settle with just anyone. I am of course, not trying to be picky, but just proper and eager in my explanation, in this ad, before anyone tries to fill my inbox.

My||Stories

Old 05-29-2012, 08:31 AM   #13
Cthulhu1138
Literotica Guru

There is nothing wrong with being "picky."

A thoughtful selection is sure to be more rewarding for you, and tour fortunate new partner.

Reckon that you might night have much luck stoping that inbox from filling with PM's though.

Old 05-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #14
sdnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu1138 View Post
There is nothing wrong with being "picky."

A thoughtful selection is sure to be more rewarding for you, and tour fortunate new partner.

Reckon that you might night have much luck stoping that inbox from filling with PM's though.
Yes.. Well, one can only hope

My||Stories

Last edited by sdnt : 06-12-2012 at 11:42 PM.

Old 05-31-2012, 05:45 PM   #15
sdnt

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain

My||Stories

Last edited by sdnt : 05-31-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Old 01-03-2015, 03:12 AM   #16
sdnt

Bump, after two years

My||Stories

Old 01-03-2015, 12:54 PM   #17
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Good luck in your search!!!

"Though gravely wounded, I endeavor to persevere."

Old 01-03-2015, 02:37 PM   #18
sdnt

RP anybody? PM me

My||Stories

Old 01-03-2015, 02:41 PM   #19
Cop4u_69
Literotica Guru

Now that's one hell of a 2 year bump......good luck in your search

Old 01-03-2015, 06:06 PM   #20
PleasureDr
Virgin

Quote:
Bump, after two years
Welcome back, wishing you the very best in finding what you are looking for.
The doctor is "IN" and he wants to make you so hot that you think you have a fever. Together let's discover all of that sexuality that's been locked inside of you all these years, and help you experience pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. [l;

Old 11-27-2016, 04:49 AM   #21
sdnt

Hello hello!

My||Stories

Old 12-13-2016, 10:13 PM   #22
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Hello, again. Good luck in your search

"Though gravely wounded, I endeavor to persevere."

Old 12-29-2017, 05:14 PM   #23
sdnt

Ass bump!

My||Stories

Old 01-03-2018, 12:25 PM   #24
PaganBull
Gazer Grazer

Quote:
Ass bump!
That certainly looks a cracking arse bump from where I'm sat!

Just coz I've only got one leg doesn't mean I hop into bed with anybody!

Old 01-03-2018, 02:55 PM   #25
Him15
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarukoHibike View Post
She wants to be emotionally and physically beaten while being tormented for decades and completely unmade as a person? I think you should work on your reading comprehension. I don't think that is at all what she posted.