Isolated BDSM Blurts: Facehugger Fetish

I really want to blame the State legislature for this. I do. But the truth is, they aren't the problem. The problem are those people who live inside air conditioned buildings and who never go outside.

They have no idea of the richness and history of their environment. What it takes to keep an ecosystem alive. The ecosystem that creates the very air they breathe and nourishes the food they consume.

These people are the voters who keep the legislators who waste financial resources, prey on the weak, and pander to their constituents, in office. And, it's not just legislators, unfit Judges are in there too. Judges who decide that it's more important that these people have water to flush their toilets and water their driveways than use that water to grow crops.

So, the real problem is the people. People who only care that they can order take-out and get it in 30 minutes or less. What's a few hundred thousand acres of scrub brush, Where's my pizza! Bees? We don't need bees! Don't you understand, I only got 1 fortune cookie!

Meanwhile the land that supports all of us looks like the set from the movie Constantine.
 
Few things make me feel as stupid as German adjective declension. It's so easy. Why can't I get it right? :mad:
 
This is exactly how a period sex talk should go:

Him: *says lots of sexy stuff he wants to do to me*
Me: I'm on my period. :eek:
Him: I don't care.
Me: *blinks*
Him: *carries on with the sexy talk*

:D 😍😍😍
 
Him: :eyebrow wiggle:
Me: Bleeding. Blowjobs are fun.
Him: fuck yeah!
 
Me in the past:
I have my period.
Ex Him:
Fuck off.


Me now: I have my period.
Him: Take your fucking clothes off. Now. :heart:
 
The York Castle Museum is a wonderful museum, filled with exhibits that recreate in stunning details various historical eras and periods from Britain's past. The museum is housed in two former prisons, one a debtors' prison and the other a women's prison. The exhibits start in the women's prison, and I swear to God the sign over the entrance has an arrow pointing through the door and announces "Period Rooms Ahead".
 
What is the meaning of life.
I tried painting the number 42 everywhere but I haven't noticed any changes.
 
Sigh. Not around here.

No means no.

Of course no means no. The trick is to set it up so there's no thinking of that option. It's all about technique and subtlety.

Otherwise the only other thing you can do is induce compliance. Pro tip #29 - diamonds work very well for this, the larger the better 'cuz some women are more resistant than others. Gold also makes the diamonds more effective and work faster. You can tell it's working by the shine in her eyes. If all you're getting is that flat stare that reminds you of an axe murderer, add more diamonds and gold. The Tiffany brand if possible because it's the highest grade out there. If she instantly gets over enthusiastic, cut down the dosage. No one wants a nymphomaniac on their hands.

Or so they tell me.
 
I really don’t feel comfy any othe place on Lit anymore than here.
Even if Necro and I do gross you out, Con...:cattail:
 
I really don’t feel comfy any othe place on Lit anymore than here.
Even if Necro and I do gross you out, Con...:cattail:
One day I'll have been called Blue for longer than my previous username and I bet you'll still be calling me Con.
 
Happy Solstice!

I'm so glad the days won't be getting any shorter anymore. 5 h 48 minutes today.
 
Happy solstice!

It's time to go outside and light a fire!

It scares away the frostjötunns and makes way for spring.
 
Happy solstice!

It's time to go outside and light a fire!

It scares away the frostjötunns and makes way for spring.
Tinglebliss and I have just been out with thousands of people watching a carnival involving a massive bonfire and a fireworks display to mark this very event: the end/beginning of the solar year. We particularly like the concept that it celebrates an objective physical event rather than an arbitrary religious festival, and therefore can bring everyone together regardless of their beliefs. :D
.
 
I carry the kid in my uterus for 9 months and he can’t even run across the street to get me a Greek salad...while I’m baking him banana bread??!

I know who is getting the lump of coal this year.
 
I carry the kid in my uterus for 9 months and he can’t even run across the street to get me a Greek salad...while I’m baking him banana bread??!

I know who is getting the lump of coal this year.

Grubhub, yo.
 
Back
Top