Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 11-27-2017, 10:10 PM   #76
bankbabe13
Literotica Guru

I pull in the drive after work, crisp satin white blouse, black pleated skirt 2”above the knee, nude pantyhose and 3” strappy white heels. I knock on their door as its the oldest brothers’ “day”. I flash him a dirty look and teasingly say. “Im surprised a guy like you could even halfway satisfy me. I may be only 19 but MY upbringing is. much better thN yours EVER will be. Anyway im yours bigboy. Whats first?” It must have struck a nerve, my snobby side and all, my last words are met with a slap as i am then.....

Old 11-29-2017, 06:55 AM   #77
cumnchat
Literotica Guru

Hank, being the eldest was the first brother to have Becca V as his own personal slut so when she scorned him and his ability to satisfy her his face darkened and he snarled at her,
"You should watch your mouth, we'll soon see who's best, I was looking forward to a fun evening with you but it looks like I gotta teach you some manners, where we come from womenfolk know their place just like you will when I'm finished with ya."

He slapped her face and sneered at her,

"Yer way too overdressed so get naked while I find that dog collar and leash."
Becca was trembling, she had not expected this reaction, but when he returned with the collar and leash he fastened it round her slim white neck and fastened the leash to it.

"Come with me slut."

He sat down in a big armchair with his legs stretched out and tugged on the leash forcing Becca V to her knees.

He laughed as she reached for the zipper on his jeans but he knocked her hands away,

"No not yet, you gotta learn some respect, take mah boots off and wash mah feet like a good pet. Ya gotta earn ya reward."

His feet were filthy as he'd had his boots on all day with no socks.

Last edited by cumnchat : 11-30-2017 at 04:59 AM.

Old 12-07-2017, 07:11 PM   #78
bankbabe13
Literotica Guru

Rolling my eyes in disgust at his feet and the dirty boots as i pksy housemaid. He chuckles knowing im used to being “pampered” and being the servant as with a half defeated mindset i continue to “serve” him.

Old 12-08-2017, 06:42 AM   #79
cumnchat
Literotica Guru

Hank saw the look of disgust on Becca V's face and laughed,

"Wassamatter ? Ya never seen a pair of mucky feet afore?"

He tugged on the leash so Becca was looking up at him.

"Ya look at me when ah'm talkin' to ya gal, you hear me? You get mah feet nice an' clean an' don't forget between mah toes."

He let her get on with washing his feet while he pulled his cock out and stroked it, watching Becca's tits swaying to and fro. After a while he grunted and a big string of spunk shot from his cock and landed on the top of her head. When she looked up another cumshot got her between the eyes.

"Leave it, ya can deal wiv it when ya finished." He commanded and jerked the leash down so Becca V was looking at his freshly washed and dried feet.

"Don't fergit the talc honey, always use talc."

When she had smothered his feet with talc he ordered her to come closer and grasped one of her tits between his feet and used his toes to tweak the hardening nipple.

"This is turning you on ain't it babe? When I say so Ya can suck mah cock clean and then we're gonna go to bed and fuck, Ah reckon you've earned it Becca V."

Old 12-13-2017, 04:48 AM   #80
bankbabe13
Literotica Guru

I say nothing as he tugs on the leash and i stand. He then easiky picks up my petite body snd carries me to a bedroom. Once in there, he hands me a vibrator and “orders” me to put it in. He makes sure it is a good 5” inside my tight teen pussy, then to my shock grabs some tape and wraps it around my waist and the vibe, which now firmly holds it in place. He priduces a remote with multiple buttons and, with a wicked grin like a kid with a new toy, hits one of the buttons.

Old 12-17-2017, 10:54 AM   #81
cumnchat
Literotica Guru

Hank can hear the muted vibrations of the vibe inside her tight pink cunt and watches as it does its work, her hips gyrating and bucking as the vibrator moves over her G-spot and she grasps her perfect perky tits and pulls and twists on her hard rosebud nipples.

"Roll over and shove yer ass in the air," He orders giving her a helping hand and lifting her hips up so her tiny brown puckered hole is lined up with his cock.

"Do you want lube or not? Slippery dick or a hot pole in yer ass?" and turning the vibrator up two notches. Becca V's face scrunches up as she struggles to cope with the intensity of the vibrations deep in her inflamed cunt.

"Well?" he demanded rubbing his smooth plum coloured cock head on her wrinkled star.

What's it to be? I think a hardcore slut like you can take it 'au naturale'"

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 12-23-2017, 09:08 AM   #82
bankbabe13
Literotica Guru

Writhing around as the vibe trapped in my tight teen pussy sets in on fire. “Please Hank get this out of me! I cant take anymore”. He just chuckles as he lubes his cock and anally invades me. I cannot even scream as I’m too busy panting and moaning. You have to grab my petite hips to hold me in place as i become like a bucking bronco. I bury my head to the sofa as the double penetration nearly sends me over the edge. “Not so high and mighty now Becca V huh?” You snicker as i cant even answer in between my whimpering and panting.

Old 12-24-2017, 09:48 AM   #83
cumnchat
Literotica Guru

Hank is determined that the stuck up snotty nosed bitch from next door is gonna realise that the Gissum brothers own her and she had better do whatever they say or her Pa is gonna get the surprise of his life when he sees the photographs of his wife and daughter making out together on the kitchen table at the BBQ.
Hank reminds her of this and pulls her head up by her hair,

"Ya might be rich but ya still a slut deep down ain't ya Becca V? Admit it ya love having ya sweet cunny filled by the likes of us don't ya? Nothing like a bit of rough is there? I bet there's dozens of gals you know who'd love to trade places with ya right now but you ain't gonna tell'em 'cos there might be one who's a bigger slut than you Becca V, and that would never do would it?"

Hank let Becca V's head drop back into the cushions and rammed her harder noting with satisfaction that she opened her legs wider so she could take all of him.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 12-28-2017, 11:31 AM   #84
bankbabe13
Literotica Guru

I try to sound tough “ screw you perv!” I hiss but my protests are short lived and give way to moans and whimpers as i grip the coushins harder as you pound me. Almost out of instinct i push my ass and hips, not away, but towards you, to the point that you barely need to move as i do more of the work. You ket me for a few, but seeing i am getting a bit arrogant controlling the pace, you need to knock me down a few pegs. With that i feel you nearly pull all the way out of my tight teen pussy before slamming back in. Every time i try to regain the pace my hips are grabbed and you pump harder.