Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 11-29-2017, 03:54 PM   #76
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Naomi couldn't feel her limbs after all the emotional stress and pleasure she had to endure. So being released from the cross was nearly painful and certainly didn't expect Tom to carry her off. Though when they got into bed, she instantly curled up next him and held onto him tightly with one arm.

A mixture of sensations were going on all at once the more she relaxed. There was hunger and thirst, not having anything to eat for... well... actually, she can't remember the last time she ate. Ever since she came here, she's been nothing but a roller coaster ride of emotions, which left her mentally exhausted. To top it off, all those orgasms, the punishment... It all just came crashing down and she had to fight to hear what Tom was saying.

"Y-You came back... You could have done.... so many other things... I feared that you wouldn't return... That I would have no job to return to... Having to start over."

Her eyes closed as she started to drift off more while still holding onto him in fear of him leaving.

"I... I also feared that those men got to you.. I was afraid of them hurting you... or worse. It makes me happy knowing you are safe... and that you did return when you could have left..."

It wasn't really a "I forgive you" statement, at least it did let him know that she care about his returning to her. Showing some indication that she wanted him there with her and that she was worried sick about him while he was gone.

"I am... hungry..."

Though she made no intentions on letting him free from her grasps and within a few seconds sleep took hold of her.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 12-04-2017, 01:34 PM   #77
momadness
Literotica Guru

Tom waited till Naomi was deep asleep, her light yet deep breathing confirming she was out, before he finally slipped out from her grip, covering her up and tucking her in tightly, then slipping out into the living room. Sammy and Simmons stood over at Sammy’s computer working on reviewing the video clip on Naomi’s computer. The submissives all were cleaning up what had happened with Naomi in the livin groom.

He walked over to the guys and said, “What exactly are you looking at again?”

“Just pulling up this girl’s information. It looks like she was 19 at the time of the video, per the time stamp embedded in the film. Naomi is okay on that end which is good.” Sammy said.

“Why do I feel like there is a but coming.” Tom said calmly.

“Your right. The but is... Richard still has this hold on her. Until Richard is out of the picture, Naomi will never be safe.” Sammy said.

“She can move.” Tom said and then corrected himself, “No... never mind. She has the house and doesn’t want to move. Don’t blame her either.”

“She can’t move. We can... set a trap for him though. Something he wouldn’t expect from her. When it comes to Richard, she acts as frightened as a deer. Perhaps it is time we get rid of him for good.” Sammy said as he looked to Simmons who arched an eyebrow.

Tom looked back and forth at the two and said, “Wait. Your nothing thinking of ki...”

“Killing him?” Simmons said, “Honey, I am a lover, not a fighter. But... Richard is a big time executive at First National Banks. VP of operations as I understand it. No... he thinks we don’t know that but I am pretty handy with a computer. We have leverage now. And I have just the pulley to use against him.”

The three of them put their heads together to start building the plan...

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 12-04-2017, 04:11 PM   #78
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

For the most part she wasn't haunted by dreams while the deep sleep consumed her. However, the last hour became very restless for her as the memories of an old life came into view. Those memories were mainly of Richard when he had first met her. In the start it wasn't so bad if she stopped to think about it, however by the end of the first year, he wanted more from her. And more...... and more... To the point of going well beyond what a client should expect.

He called it their first year anniversary when he provided her with a collar, one of which she didn't accept willingly. It was during a scene of which she was blinded and well used beyond any coherent thought and when she came to... There was a silver collar locked into place and from that moment on, she feared Richard knowing he can do anything to her. And that is exactly what he did.... Anything and everything, abusing her hard limits to his advantage, thriving off her fear which only made him hard as rock. He did everything that his friends wanted him to do and because of that collar, she had no say in his requests.

When Sammy came along, she was a mess of bruises and marks that should have turned into scars, luckily she learned how keep them from being permanent. That is until Richard started diving into the idea of cutting and after Sammy saw that, he pulled Naomi out of there so quick it made heads spin. Sadly, that wasn't the last time she saw Richard. In the beginning he always knew where to find her, hunting her like the prey that escaped his cage. No matter where she went, Richard would be there waiting which is why she had to leave the state, to leave it all behind.

The moment her name changed, she took the first bus out of there without Richard ever knowing where she disappeared too. The mark on her inner thigh is a constant reminder that she will never be free though, that she will always be the prey and it was only a matter of time before he found her again. … He always finds her....

It would be almost 4 hours until Naomi would finally wake up from the deep sleep. Naomi woke up startled and didn't quite get the scream out, though she certainly felt that scream in her head while glancing around. This isn't her room, not her bed.... voices... There were some soft quiet voices outside the door that isn't hers. Thanks to those dreams, there was a moment of panic filled with questions that perhaps Richard had her trapped. Slowly she got up and cautiously checked the door, it wasn't locked and that surprised her.

Opening the door just a crack, not seeing anyone within the view she had, though the voices were more clear now. Still whispering quietly though as if they didn't want to wake up anyone, finally Toms and Sammy's voice became more clear. Reality of the last few hours sinking in as she realized where she is now and very slowly she crept out to where they were talking.

At first she considered going to Tom, it would have been a natural thing for her to do since it is him that she wanted. However, she acted very poorly towards Sammy and she instantly felt the guilt of her actions when seeing him. Cautiously she went up to Sammy and got onto her knees in front of him, unable to look him in the eyes.

“May I speak... Master....”

She shivered as the cool air hit her skin while waiting for his response, once he eventually gave her permission, she hesitated briefly. Lowering her eyes more towards the floor between his feet as she felt Tom and Simmons watching her too.

“I-I need to apologize to you Master. I should have trusted you more than I did. You have always been there for me, have never failed or let me down. And yet I allowed my fear to control me... For that I reacted poorly towards you. You have always taught me how to take control of that fear... That one in particular... and I failed you. I didn't mean to act so poorly towards you. Please... forgive my actions earlier Papa...”

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 12-05-2017, 03:16 PM   #79
momadness
Literotica Guru

Here words were interpreted by the three men in front of her in three completely different ways. Simmons arched his eye brow in puzzlement. He hadn’t been there for the incident nor had Sammy told him anything about it.

Tom looked at her with obvious disappointment. She had chosen Sammy afterall, rather than him. That made him feel increasingly more uncomfortable the longer he sat there. She had made her choice and he needed to back out of it and let her enjoy her choice. After all what price could be paid to make up for what he had done to her? The thing was, he wasn’t going to leave... not yet... not until he had seen this plan through till the end.

Sammy looked down at her and simply remained passive. He was in a delicate situation as well. He longed to have her in his little group, but she didn’t want to be here in her heart. She had accepted him back as her Master however, so perhaps her mind was changing. He took her shoulder and said, “Fear is the great conqueror. You know this as well as I do. Look around you.”

Everybody in the room had grown quiet and turned their attention towards the four by the desk. He waited to Naomi to look about the room. Sammy said, “We are one family that look out for each other. Just happens that this time, you are in need of the help, rather than giving the help this time. I forgave you the moment you agreed to climb onto the cross and recieve punishment. You know that as well.”

His hand wound up holding hers carefully and then said, “Now... we discovered something you should know about Richard. Did you know what he did for a living?”

When she shook her head and stayed focused on Sammy. Tom slipped up and walk over towards the couch and sat down. He wasn’t leading the charge on this one. He would help stop Richard from hurting her, then he woudlu return to school and finish off his semester, leaving her to her fate. She was better off without him.

Sammy said, “You remember the parties he would throw with all those people at his manor? How you told me he made you dress and act like a maid during those times. He was hosting his executive quarterly parties. He is the CEO of Falcom Communications.”

When she looked blankly at him, he said, “Then are a subsidary of Google Tech. They make those Google home gadgets and stuff. Look.” He pulled up a copy of last years Tribune and it showed him on the front page, recieving a charity award at a banquet. Simmons pulled up a business profile of Falcom Comm and found the business had a net worth of 1.2 Billion. His net worth was 255 Million.

Sammy looked at her and said, “How would you like to make a little video of your own? Something we can send to him directly?”

He watched her face look from Sammy to Simmons and back, oblivious it seemed of Tom being gone. They all waited an answer...

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 12-06-2017, 03:35 PM   #80
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Naomi did catch Tom moving away from a side glance, however that is something she will have to deal with later. Right now Sammy had her full attention and she smiled weakly as he spoke about her apology. Though when he started asking more about Richard, she really couldn't give him any answers. When Richard was busy 'playing' he didn't talk about work all that much. Those business meetings and dinner parties were all talk about money, never giving any indication as to what he did.

The blank stare must have given him the answer he needed as he continued to explain about Richards business. In some ways it did fill in the gaps of what Naomi did know, connecting a few things that were said here and there. However, none of that was here or there, all that did matter is the fact that Richard is made of money. That money … From what she can guess.... Is the leverage Sammy wanted. At least a start of something bigger.

“A video? I-I... uhh... I don't know.... Videos seem to be backstabbing me quite a bit lately...”

She glanced between Sammy and Simmons for a moment, wishing Tom was still there next to her. Though she did glance to see him on the couch looking like he's been rejected. Yet he is still here and didn't take his leave, even though she is kneeling at Sammy's feet. It was then Sammy brought her attention back to him, guiding her to look at him by her chin until she made full eye contact again. She didn't want to make another video and anymore she's been regretting all those other videos that are now threatening her well being.

“I am scared Papa..... But I trust you... If you wish for me to make a video... Then I will do so... for you Papa...”

There wasn't much more for her to really say, after all she honestly didn't know what kind of video he wanted from her. Yet, with all things considering and the nature of it all, she can only assume that it will be exposing herself in one way or another. To make it all worse is the fact she knew Richard is furious with her now, she never came home last night when he told her too. Then visions of finding her place trashed when she does eventually go home.

“What........ What do you need me to do?”

She asked while sitting back onto her heels while looking at the newspaper with Richards picture all over the cover. Just looking at a mere picture had her pounding in fear, almost as if she expected that picture to reach out and grab her.

“And what of the video he sent me? That girl? After I didn't come home last night.....”

Sammy placed a finger lightly on her lips to hush her and silently telling her know to not worry about that girl or the video. She looked up for a moment with understanding before lowering her eyes back to the floor while waiting for him to either dismiss her or give a request. Though it was also about that same time when her gut decided to speak up which everyone in the room seemed to hear.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 12-06-2017, 04:17 PM   #81
momadness
Literotica Guru

Sammy grinned and said, "We did some checking. The girl on here is named Shelly Windslow and shockingly is his niece. She was 19 when you did what you did with her. That is the good news. There is no issues with dealing with a minor here."

Simmons said, "The bad news is that she can still make other claims about you. People seemed to be coming out of the wood works about that but we can deal with that. Here is more good news in a sick way... she is his niece. That means incest. Incest is highly frowned upon in executive corporate america. Tends to make others question the mental well being of the leaders of their companies."

Sammy said, "The video that I am thinking of.. all you have to do is talk. Fully clothed, with your identity hidden. He isn't banking on you knowing about his work and I am sure he would do anything to keep those two aspects secret. He would do almost anything to keep his place in the company secure."

Simmons said, "What we want you to do is to explain to him that you are willing to come out, make your claim of multiple counts of rape, kidnapping, imprisonment, sexual slavery, and of course the fucking his niece thing. Simply put, all you ask for is for him to leave you alone forever and never see his face again. Should any harm come to you in any way, footage of the rape videos, as well as other footage of him forcing and cutting you, as well as videos of him fucking Shelly will make their way to every news outlet within 48 hours as well as his board of directors and shareholders. You will make it clear you want nothing else from him but to leave you alone."

Sammy smiled and said, "You can do this pet. I know you can. We will protect your identity on the film easy enough. It will be enough to warn him without endangering yourself."

He paused a moment and said, "Well... what do you think?"

Old 12-07-2017, 04:01 PM   #82
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Naomi listened carefully as to what they were wanting from her, still uncomfortable about making any kind of video. Somewhere deep down she had a feeling this will blow up in her face later down the road. However, she needed to put her trust into her family and knew that they will do everything possible to keep her safe. In truth she didn't think Richard would fall for something so easy, if anything it might make him laugh thinking it is a joke. In the end, she will never know the outcome until she at least tries. Also, she can't keep running from him her entire life either, living a life in fear isn't living at all.

She glanced at Simmons and back to Sammy feeling like a lost puppy in that moment as another chill of doubt trailed down her spine. Making this kind of video can't be that complicated and they did promise she will be protected in it. So if it does get out, no others will know it is her directly which is a major plus.

“I-..... I will do it....”

Her voice faltered as she felt that lump in her throat growing while looking down at the floor again. Constantly telling herself that this is the best option, it is much better than running into Richards arms. Granted she still thinking killing him would be easier, and yet, she isn't a killer and knew deep down that she'll chicken out at the last minute. Which would no doubt give Richard the advantage over her and then who knows what he'll do.

That thought made her glance down to the scar on her inner thigh and her fingers lightly traced over it. The faintest of smiles touched the corners of her lips when thinking of how Tom reacted towards it. Recalling what he had said and the way his tone was, acting as though it was the most vile act he's ever seen. Which knowing him, it probably seems that way.

“Papa.... Now that you've had some time to get to know Tom a bit more.... Do you think he has potential? He... does have a sweet heart and does mean well.. Despite his earlier intentions... I need to know how you feel about him though. I value your judgement more than anyone else.”

Naomi asked without looking up, almost afraid that she is asking too much of him. On the other hand, if Sammy still didn't like him or felt that he isn't worth the time of day. Then it'll make her think twice about accepting him into her life more. It will hurt to some level because she knows there is a connection there, however, she can't train Tom to be what he wants and needs to be. All she can do is hope that Sammy has warmed up to him... even in the smallest amount is better than nothing.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 12-08-2017, 04:34 PM   #83
momadness
Literotica Guru

Sammy worked on the audio visual equipment as Simmons and his slaves put up a white blanket to block out all background. Tom opted to help set the screen up as well, trying to be helpful, just not sure what to do.

Naomi's Master looked at her and said, "I won't lie to you. He has potential." He saw instant relief in her eyes. He raised his hand and eased her back to her knees in front of him, leaning in and speaking lower, "There are some big obstacles you need to look at. One, he is at least 10 years younger than you. He is still practically a kid. He showed it when he did what he did to you. Kids his age don't grasp the bigger picture kind of stuff all that much. They tend to think about what's in front of their nose. Sure... he is here now because he has a goal in front of him. He wants to help you. But what happens when he gets bored or uninterested. Kids like that have a VERY short attention span too."

He could see his words were hurting her some and he put his hand on her cheek and said, "There is a quote that I use in moments like this. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad." He looked at Tom and said, "I can teach him the mechanics. I can be a how to book for him to lean on. I can. I don't have a problem with that part. However, knowledge only takes him half way. The rest only experience can do."

He turned and looked at her and said, "You've been where he is now. You went to that club looking to make a buck or two. If you knew what you know now about the club, would you go there again?"

He looked at her and said, "He has the potential to become a great Master and even a Daddy ... one day. You need a Master and a Daddy today. You have been hurt so much in the past that you don't need to go through that again with an inexperienced Master. I can't and won't tell you that you can't be with him. He has good qualities about him and I don't think he is a bad guy. What I do think is his inexperience would play poorly into your experiences. So the real question now is... do you still want to try it with him... or let him go before you become too attached?"

He sat and watched her as she thought about her decision...

Old 12-13-2017, 04:17 PM   #84
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

She stared at the floor for the longest time while listening to everything Sammy had to say. Often glancing up to watch Tom and did feel something for him. There were times in class when she caught herself staring at him during a test when he isn't looking. The end game came down to him being a student and her being a professor. Yes, they are all adults and can pick and chose who they date, however, in this situation the student has all the advantage. Even without his videos and pictures, one word from him and she is toast. A students word is stronger than the professors in this case.

"Perhaps someone younger is what I do need right now."

Shaking her head and stared down at the floor between Sammy's feet, having no idea of what to say or do. Tom is willing to prove himself to her and fight to gain her trust again, which truthfully won't be easy. He has all the advantage, whether he knows it or not, he has a hold on her that she can't fight. In truth, he is a smart kid, arrogant maybe, but smart and does catch onto things quickly. If she was to be honest with herself, it surprised her that he failed the class.

"I just need someone in my life right now... Master and Daddy is a great idea. Yet, it has been too long, in a sense I need to start from the bottom as well. I just need someone that will grow with me and we both discover our needs and desires. What I used to enjoy... are not the same. I do not enjoy pain like I used to. Richard stole that desire from me. I need to rediscover myself again."

She reached up to wipe away a tear that escaped as she considered what he said. His opinion meant the world to her and she completely understood what he is saying. It did hit home harder than she allowed him to see as it was all true.

"May I speak with him? I wish to ask him questions of my own, to see his reaction and get a feel of his answers. If I do not approve, then I will let him go on his way. We haven't had a real chance to talk though. It has been one thing after another between us.... I wish to speak with him before I decide. Please Master."

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 12-15-2017, 01:57 PM   #85
momadness
Literotica Guru

Sammy gave Tom one more look and finally he looked at her and said, "You may go speak to him. You may speak to him in the bedroom."

He smiled as she rose up on her knees and kissed his lips gently, then pulled herself to her feet, turned and walked to Tom.

Tom looked up at his naked former slave and then looked away. She was probably going to dismiss him anyways. She had called Sammy Master after all. She wanted him. It made sense too as he was so experienced, had two slaves who loved her already, and clearly had feelings for her too. Sammy had also never done any of the things he had to Naomi.

He watched her walk to him, oblivious of her nudity and asked to talk in the bedroom. Yeah... it would be better to be dumped in private than in public.

Tom nodded, got to his feet, took her hand and was led into the bedroom. As she closed the door, he turned to start to tell her something and she gently put a finger to his lips. She walked towards him with that finger there, forcing him to step back until he found himself sitting on the bed.

He said nothing as she lowered to her knees, spreading them shoulderwidth apart and looked up at him. He said, "Listen. I can see the writing on the wall. You want Sammy. He is your Master... not me. I won't leave though... not until we have seen this thing through with Richard. Then I will head back to the college and move on. I put you into this mess and I will see this through to the end so don't bother asking me to leave until then."

He looked into her eyes as she remained silent listening to him. When he stopped talking though, she smiled, then said...

Old 12-15-2017, 02:40 PM   #86
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

"I do not wish for you to leave... I do wish for you think about a few things for me... Sir."

She didn't quite know where to begin with what she wanted to say. Although looking in his eyes, she can easily see he is hurt and deserved explanations. Answers that she isn't sure he will understand after all he has seen the way she is with Sammy, the things that she calls him. Sitting back on her heels with her hands resting on her knees, she brought her gaze to the floor.

"I call him Master because deep down, he will always be my Master. In a sense, he raised me to be the woman you see before you. There has only been two times where I have called him Daddy, last night being the third. He is Papa and is only Daddy to his girls. I am no longer one of his girls by my choice. I need something more than he can offer."

Shaking her head as it already started to sound horrible in many ways. Though she is speaking the truth and from her heart, she did need more from any potential partner in her life. She wanted and needed to be that partners one and only, with Sammy, she wouldn't be that. Julie takes that spot in his heart.

"My situation is not of your doing. He would have found me sooner or later, in fact I am quite surprised it took him this long. Do not blame yourself for this... I am just happy that you have chosen to stay."

She took in a deep shaky breath when thinking of Richard again, still uncertain if this plan of theirs will work or not. Truthfully she isn't quite sure of what she'll say in that video of theirs either, though she has been thinking about it a lot. Taking in another deep breath and holding for a few seconds before continuing to speak.

"Look.... We both got off on a bad foot. I am not going to stay here with Sammy, nor will he be coming with me. He is protecting me, nothing more, he knows how to handle me when I have a panic attack, which I did before you came back. I chose to be with you... However, I need to know how you see us... You and me... "

Shaking her head once again, feeling a bit defeated with this situation and hated the fact that she is still very scared. This conversation isn't helping at all and yet she needed to know where he stood, needed to know how he truly feels about what he has seen here.

"I'm not asking about marriage or anything. I just need to know if this is what you truly want.. I need someone that can handle me on an emotional level. Someone that will support me when I am.... I guess like this... I can't handle another person that will take what he wants, get bored with me and leave. If that is what you plan on doing... Then perhaps we should go our separate ways..."

She looked up for the first time since she started speaking and met his gaze with tears forming in her eyes. No matter what, there really wasn't an easy way to go about this and right now she did need to be direct. Like Sammy said, she has been hurt far too many times and right now in particular, she is extremely vulnerable to lies. Tom could say anything to her right now and she'd most likely fall for it in a heart beat.

"However.... If you truly see us... together in a real relationship.... Then Sammy will be your mentor and I will forgive you and accept you as my Master. I may be experienced, yet Richard did take quite a bit from me, I am not same girl in those videos. My needs and desires are different now... If you are willing, we can build something together..."

Once again she looked down at the floor avoiding his eyes as if expecting him to reject her. After everything he has witnessed with her, she wouldn't blame him for rejecting her.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 12-20-2017, 05:26 PM   #87
momadness
Literotica Guru

Tom stared at her with disbelief. She wanted a relationship with him? She wanted to willingly surrender to him with not manipulation, no tricks, and no blackmail. She did have a catch though. She wanted it for a long time... possibly a lifetime. He had never really thought about having a relationship like this until he had gotten through school and got his CEO job somewhere... but perhaps he could make room in his plan to take over the world to have a partner, lover, and more with him.

He watched her bite her bottom lip and look up and away, that nervous thing she always did and it occurred to him that he hadn't answered yet. His heart raced as he thought about what all she had been through. She had been enslaved for real, mutilated, desecrated, manipulated, and decimated by one man who deserved to have his testicles torn off as slowly as possible, yet she still had some desire in her to obey.

"Sir?" He heard say. How long had been sitting there silently looking at her? A minute? Two?

He blinked and looked down at her, taking her hands and said, "I made a huge mistake coming at you the way I did initially. I played on your insecurities that you already had before me. Granted, I had no idea at the time, but ..." he hesitated and said, "I did what I did, knowing what danger I risked because I wanted more with. I don't understand why you want to risk going back into a situation that is roughly parallel with what you went through in the past, but if you want to make this happen... so do I."

He saw a hesitant grin on her face and he said, "I will do my best to honor your submission and earn the title of Daddy." He saw her eyes look down and then look back up to him. He said, "As I understand it though, I can't take your submission, you have to give it to me. So when you feel like I am ready, I would honor to receive it."

He hoped he knew what the hell he was doing. There would be so much he had to change back at college, like his girlfriend at college, his online girlfriends, and his fiance back at home. He would have to find a way to balance it all and that meant cutting some women out of his life. he smiled to her as she eased up to him, put her arms around his waist and hugged him, resting her head on his thigh...

Old 12-20-2017, 06:57 PM   #88
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

His silence drove her insane, wondering if he is honestly going to reject her after all this. A few seconds of silence turned into an agonizing minute, then after that it felt as though it'd never end. It was painfully obvious that it would be up to her to break that silence. Even after she did, he still hesitated to answer, almost confirming her fear.

When he finally did give his answer, she felt the weight come off her chest and couldn't keep from hugging him. Though she did frown slightly when he questioned why she would want to essentially go backwards, into almost the same type of situation. That is an answer she couldn't give back to him, she honestly didn't know why herself. There was just something about Tom that made her felt safe, despite the things he had done to her.

"But I'm not going back into the same situation. You may have done what you did for a selfish gain. However, you never intended to hurt me, or to lock me in a cage. You would have gotten bored sooner or later.... Truthfully, the only thing that scared me about what you did is the idea that you were Richard."

She sighed and released her hug from around his waist, almost instantly regretting this whole idea. His hesitation didn't agree with her, and yet, she didn't want to give up on him either. There was a spark when they were in that motel room and he would risk his life with an unloaded gun to save hers. It isn't often at all, if ever, that a guy like that comes into her life. Though she thought about what Sammy had said earlier and judging my Toms response....

"I know that I am putting you on the spot with all this. I am most likely running on a fools hope... I don't really know you, and you don't know the little things about me. We can let Sammy mentor you, let you get the feel of things.I tell you what... Just between us.... We make a trial date... Say 90 days? Six months maybe? If by the end of that trial, we don't work out... Then we move on from there."

She knew that if Sammy found about her offer, he'd kill her. Though, she did want to make this work and also that Tom is still upset with her as well. In her mind, she found it to be a reasonable offer, one where Tom won't feel trapped into. One that hopefully Sammy will never find out about either, it is just a small thing and she had kept secrets before.

"I will tell you one more thing. Richard pretty much has made me afraid to submit, to go back into all this. However, I miss it a great deal and I haven't submitted to anyone since Sammy..."

Naomi paused for a moment, debating if she wanted to say something else or not. No matter what she wanted though, Tom did need to know something very important. Something that she hasn't even told Sammy since arriving here, which ended up being another secret she kept from Sammy. He will never know just how much being punished earlier triggered the bad memories. Luckily she handled it fairly decent at the time.

"I will have some triggering moments that I'm sure Sammy will want to break. Some of the things he has already done has triggered me... But if we do this... It will be up to you to watch for those triggers. Sammy already knows how to handle them, yet he will push me to test you, to see if you can take care of me the way he sees fit."

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Last edited by katalynn : 12-20-2017 at 07:00 PM.

Old 12-21-2017, 05:07 PM   #89
momadness
Literotica Guru

Tom looked at her with curiosity. He said, "Triggers?" He pulled her back to him, letting her rest her head on his thigh as they talked. He said, "I mean, what kind of triggers? What kind of signs am I supposed to look for?"

He ran his fingers through her hair as she reached up and rubbed his inner thigh, teasing him. He said, "I am trying to do this the right way, but I honestly have no idea what that is just yet. What I did before was NOT it that is for sure. The right way though..."

Tom watched her turn her head up to look at him and said, "I have no problem with the arrangement at all. I just can't stay here. I can't be under Sammy's nose the entire time particularly for 6 months... I have school to finish.. you have work. How does all that work?"

He looked away, letting his mind race towards an answer before he finally said, "It took me nearly 3 hours to get back to the campus and 3 hours back. Practically, that would be a tough nut to crack. I just don't think I can do that kind of time commitment with college and my job and stuff."

He felt like he was already failing. He stood up slowly, helped her to her feet, then spun her to the bed, laying her on it. He pushed her legs apart and crawled up between her legs, remaining clothed the entire time, pressing her body into the mattress. He said, "I really REALLY want to do as I said I would. We need to work out the details now."

He leaned in and kissed her... hard... deep... not like a Master taking his slave... but a man taking his woman...

Old 12-22-2017, 11:31 AM   #90
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

The many questions that poured from him made her smile as she rested on his lap. They also made her realize even more on how much she wouldn't be able to teach him. If she had to go over every bit of detail, then it would ruin things on her end. Another thing that made her smile more is the fact that he said 6 months instead of the 90 days like she assumed. That in itself told her that he is wanting to be serious about her. Thinking that perhaps he needed her in his life just as much, if not more, than she wanted him.

What surprised her the most is his next action, pulling her to the bed and pinning her down with his body. For a split second some fear did creep in, though his kiss stole that split second. Turning what fraction of fear there was into a passion she has long forgotten. Only Sammy has kissed her like this and even then, she didn't feel the sparks flying that she felt now.

She whimpered when he broke the kiss that made her heart pound and caused it to melt. Moments like these, the very, very few she has had with him, were the reasons why she wanted Tom so badly. She craved for more moments that causes those very same sparks. The need and desire to melt into his arms when he holds her... Despite how many clients she has had.. None created these kind of sparks.

"Think of Sammy as a teacher... Not a hawk. Yes, he will be protective over me because he does not trust anyone. But he doesn't expect us to stay here every single day, nor will he expect us to come here everyday. It will only be on weekends, spend a few days here.. Then we go home. No worries, he will not interfere with our daily life."

Looking up at him with soft smile while reaching up to trace over his lips and thought about his questions some more. Trying to think of a way to answer them in terms that would make sense. Granted it wasn't that difficult of a question and chances are he already knew the answers deep down. Still, in this sense, they weren't as easy as that when it comes to a submissive.

“Every action as a reaction, as you well know. All of your actions regarding me, were in a sense triggers for you. You reacted accordingly to the situations thrown in your path. In my case.....”

Naomi paused for a moment, thinking of what she can use as an example. In truth she didn't know how to explain it when a sub becomes triggered. For her, it is just a natural thing that happens for some people and she has seen it all, even experienced it.

“For a submissive like me, we need to protect ourselves in anyway possible. Triggers for us are caused by any number of actions or even a simple sound that brings up bad memories. Sometimes those memories feel a bit too real and the submissive will react accordingly.”

It was then she thought about the punishment that Sammy gave her earlier and how hard she broke at his flogging. Whether or not Sammy caught it, he did come close to losing her if he had kept going. Then that turned into recalling the full on panic attack she had when seeing that video.

Now that she thinks about it, it wasn't really the threat behind the video that triggered her... It was the memories of that day and how Richard did what he did to them both. How he forced her to dominate Shelly, to make it look as if Naomi is really raping the girl. Shelly didn't want to do it either, though he threatened her just as much. After a while, Shelly wanted more and Naomi got caught in the middle of it all.

"Some subs will instantly burst into tears without any given warning. Others will go numb, mentally vanish for a while. Where a few, they will start fight back without warning, fear will just consume them. Panic attacks if you will."

She wasn't sure if he understood or not, at the same time everyone reacts to their triggers differently. When it comes to someone that has been abused, it isn't easy to explain what will trigger them. It could be a simple touch, a word, even the simplest of sounds could make a person react poorly.

“As for what to look for... Mostly instant changes.. Like one minute I might be enjoying it... The next.. Well, I might not be enjoying it so much. It is also felt through the energy that is between the partners, the flow of it changes... You will understand soon enough I'm sure.”

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 12-27-2017, 11:43 AM   #91
momadness
Literotica Guru

Tom stared down at her and he reached down, pulling his cock out of his pants once again, thick and long. He grinned and curled his hips in, his cock found it’s place inside his teacher. He watched her eyes bulge and this time, he didn’t try to dominate her other than pinning her to the bed with his weight.

He slid his cock in and out of her, filling her hole only to empty it and fill it again. Each stroke grew harder as he felt her wrap her arms around his chest and her nails dug into his back. He smiled as she saw her moan and start moving with the flow. He realized he wanted to give her an experience that was completely free of all possibility of fear and the only way he could think was straight love making.

As his cock thrust into her again and again, he said, “I want to learn you. I want to learn every detail of your body, your eyes, your nose.” He kissed her foreheard and nose, “Your ears and chin. I want to learn every expression you give and every action and reaction you have... starting with the positive...”

He thrust over and over into her, his spike continuing to get harder by the moment. He whispered, “I want to hear a genuine orgasm from you... Pure and real!”

He heard her squeal and moan, before her body siezed on him, his pants suddenly getting very wet as she exploded on his cock! He smiled, pulled out and flipped her over, spreading her legs slightly. He tore his jeans off and climbed back on and slid into her as she lay prone for his taking! That powerful series of thrust forced another orgasm from her and then another!

It didn’t take long after the 5th orgasm racked her body from the prone that he felt his own cock swelling, filling her with his life bearing seed!!

Old 01-02-2018, 01:51 PM   #92
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

The flow of energy and emotions were far different than when he took in the motel room. The sparks were still flying high, however, they were much stronger now. Almost as if she is meant to be here in this very moment with him. He already had a way of making the outside world disappear and forcing pleasure into her life. With it, time seemed to slow down for her with a need to enjoy each and every thrust.

When he flipped her over, she had to use the pillow to muffle her screams of pleasure. More so when the orgasms grew more intense than the one before it. The last two orgasms were the toughest for her though, feeling that sense of vulnerability of a door being broken. She wasn't ready to let her doors be broken yet, however she could feel him pounding away at that door.

Each thrust threatened that door, forcing her to crack it open to let him in. It wasn't until his seed exploded and she came one last time with him, that the door did crack open. The emotions were overwhelming her at this time that she couldn't stop the tears. However, the energy behind those tears weren't of sadness or of pain. Simply overwhelmed by the energy he poured into it, she felt it all from him. Felt that he truly did want this, that his words were not being spoken by a false tongue to get his way.

He may not love her as it is far too soon for that kind of emotion to get in the way. And yet, he made her feel loved for the first time in a very long time. Gave her that sense of mind that she is the only one in his life for the time being. Sammy has tried to give her this same feeling, although she has always known better and held back. With Tom though, he forced her to believe it, whether he knew it or not, it was enough to at least crack that first door.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 01-14-2018, 09:37 AM   #93
momadness
Literotica Guru

"Naomi", Sammy said as he hung up his cell phone after talking to an old friend that he hadn't heard from in a long time. The request he had been asked for gave him a sinking feeling. He had, in fact, heard of these farms in the past and made damn strong effort to steer clear of them. Did he dare risk what he had been building with his own leather to go on a fool's errand?

One thing at a time and that was going to be tomorrow's problem. He needed to finish today's problem first. He looked to the bedroom door as Naomi and Tom walked out of the room, Tom finishing putting his shirt on in the process. Sammy felt another sinking feeling about Naomi's choice in men once more. Had he only got back into that room to fuck her? Did he not know just how vulnerable she was? Was she so foolish as to allow herself to be tricked again and again?

As her eyes met his, he nodded and said, "So, first of all honey... gonna need to get dressed. I still have some of your old clothes in the back. Second, take this..." He handed her a large notecard and said, "Read it... this is what you are going to say on camera."

He watched her read his words which said:

'Hello Richard, President and CEO of Falcolm Communications. As you now are aware, I know about your professional life. I doubt that your professional life knows about me however. My name is Naomi. I was your bdsm sex slave for a few years. During that time, you falsely imprisoned me, injured me, raped me, cut me, burned me, and had others do the same to me while you watched on. I have witnessed you having sex with your underage niece, forcefully tying her down and taking what you wanted from her as well. I make these statements just so you know who has who by the balls now. If you send any one to come after me, hurt me or my friends, kidnap me or my friends, or try to interfere in my life or the lives of my friends ever again, I will inform the world of who the real Richard is. I ask for nothing else from you but to leave me alone and let me live my life. If you don't... all the evidence I have collected will be sent to every news media outlet, every board of director's mailbox, as well as every employee's mailbox. Have a nice day...'

When she looked up at Sammy, he said, "I just threw something on paper. You can use it or you can speak your own words. Go change, study it a bit and when you are ready... come on back and I will get it on camera."

Old 01-23-2018, 03:53 PM   #94
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Naomi walked out of the room behind Tom, still flushed with the after glow of sex and embarrassed as there is no way of hiding any of it. The wetness streamed down her legs, no matter how many times she wiped it clean, the scent is clear to anyone around her. Not to mention the noises she no doubt made and were impossible to hide at the time. Sammy gave that look when glaring at Tom, a look that Naomi knew all too well when he disapproves in something. There were many things right off hand that she could assume, the biggest is the simple fact that he didn't like Tom at all. The second reason being she just had sex in his place and in her eyes, it felt disrespectful on her part. Especially knowing she did nothing to stop it from happening.

In the end, no one made any mention of it and truthfully, she did feel a thousand times calmer and more level headed. That is until Sammy gave her the note card of what she can say to the camera, then her gut twisted all over again while reading it. Seconds later the sound of her phone going off caused her to jump and she spun to stare at the phone. Acting afraid of it now and flinched again when the second ring sprung to life, slowly she went to check it.

You have been a VERY bad girl. You did not come home as instructed and for that, you will be punished. You will have one hour to come home slut. If you fail again, you will regret it... Now, Come home!!

Her face paled as the attached video showed her house with masked men breaking the windows and tossing something inside. At the end of the video Richards voice came through "You have one hour to get your ass home.." For several long seconds, she just stood there staring at the phone as the video kept replaying with Richards voice echoing in her ears. A couple of time she took a step back without realizing it until she backed up into someone. That someone reached around her and gently took the phone from her, shutting off the video before guiding her to the back room.

It took her a while to realize that the person was Simmon's pet and watched as he gave the phone to Sammy. To everyone's surprise, Naomi didn't panic like she had before, instead just shut down from all emotion. The natural instinct for her would be to run home, mainly to find out what they were doing to her home. For some reason that thought never came to life and she didn't know what to do at this point.

Before too long she found herself staring at the camera with a blank stare and read what Sammy wrote one last time. The faintest of smirks escaped and a twitch of her lip tried to form a smile, though it failed as she looked back up to the camera.

"Richard.... I know about you now... Where you work, your family, friends.... Everyone that you speak to and are close to. I am not afraid of your anymore Richard. If you fail to leave me alone, I will tell each and every one of those people what you have done to me. What you have done to your niece. I will tell them that you falsely imprisoned us, drugged and raped us. Along with many other abusive actions against me. I'm certain that one in particular will not go over so well if that little secret got out... You know what secret I speak of... I do not care about money, so don't even try to bribe me. I just want you to leave me alone, let me live my life without fear."

The entire time her heart pounded so hard within her chest that she just knew it would explode at any given time. But when it was all said and done, she curled up on the sofa feeling so lost in that moment while they dealt with the message. Roughly a half an hour went by before her phone caused her to jump again, this time it was a video of her house in flames. The message saying "Don't test me little bitch.."

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 02-19-2018, 03:26 PM   #95
momadness
Literotica Guru

As soon as Sammy saw what the video was, he looked to Master Simmons and said, "Did you get it? Tell me you got it?"

"One minute..." the wirey man said as he ran his fingers over the computer as fast as he could have ever done.

A few moments later, he tapped into a dual feed, both of a camera pointed at Naomi's house from opposite directions of the street. He said, "Got to love the power of the Department of Transportation. The feed showed firetrucks outside her home, water being poured into the home, dousing the raging inferno as best they could. Police had cordoned off the place. Neighbors appeared to be out and about staring in shock at the house. There was going to be no saving the house.

Tom held Naomi as she began to cry. Simmon moved to another screen which held the same dual feed, only this time about 8 hours prior to that. He began to run the feed on an accelerated speed till they saw it suddenly go up in flame. He froze the feed and backed it up to reveal a black van, just like the one that had paid her a visit before. A younger man with long blonde hair jumping out of the side of the van with a molotiv cocktail. He lit the tool of arson and threw it as hard as he could into her front window, then turned and bolted to the van, watching the van drive off.

As the house quickly started going up in flame, a white sedan pulled up and a man got out of the car, holding a camera towards the house and recorded for at least a minute or so, before he climbed back into the car and drove off. That had been the footage that Richard had sent to Naomi.

Simmons looked at the first feed with the blonde guy and moved it frame by frame till he got a clear shot of the culprit. Naomi looked at the screen and gasped. "It's his nephew, Roy."

Sammy looked to Tom who held her tight and then to Simmon as he moved to the images of the man with the silver car and there were four good shots of the man's face. It had been Richard's face. They camera also caught the license plate and it was his as well.

Simmon looked to Naomi and said, "We caught him and his nephew committing this crime! We got him!"

Sammy looked to him and said, "Make a copy of the footage, then notify the police to look at the traffic cameras. Then, send the footage to news broadcasts along with the other footage we have. It's time to break this bastard."

Simmon typed as fast as he could and when he hit send, he said, "Okay. It has been sent through my back channels. Impossible to trace to here."

Sammy looked to Naomi and said, "Honey... it's over. I promise. It's over."

Tom leaned in and said, "Talk to us..."

Old 02-19-2018, 06:47 PM   #96
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Once the initial shock had ended, She couldn't stop staring at the video on her phone ... Her house.... her belongings... degrees, certificates.... photo albums.. keep sakes... everything was gone. She started at the video as if she could see each individual item burning into ash. Everything around her faded into numbness, words and voices were just roaring flames in those few moments.

Those roaring flames seem to be speaking to her.... At least it gave that feeling that they were. Tom moved to get her attention and Naomi startled out of the numbness with fresh tears silently breaking free. Glancing up at Tom, giving the faintest of smirks as the most odd ball thought came to her. This isn't what he wanted when he started this path he forced her to walk on. He didn't simply waltz into her life to love and protect her....

No, Tom wanted to blackmail her and punish her for something she did to do him. Why is he still here then? She didn't know him that well and yet she is willing to submit to him on some fools hope. A foolish hope that he is the one that will change her life. She only knew him as a student, not a person and here he sits... Comforting her as if they'd been together for years.... Am I really that pathetic?

"What can I say? .... He still wins... He once again managed to take everything from me. Everything and anything I owned... he took it all away... He still won."

Her tone fell numb as she went back to staring at the video of the fire, her eyes glossing over with the same distant numbness. Shaking her head and wiping at the tears she stood up and started searching for her clothes.

"You don't know him like I do... This is just starting... His life won't end there... It's just a fire. The most he'll get is a slap on the wrist with some pocket change fine up his ass. He'll come up with some elaborate excuse to get himself out of it..... Pay off who ever he needs to pay off.... No.... This isn't over... This is his way of accepting your challenge.."

She started to quickly get dressed as she found her clothes, with each passing second, she gave clear indication that she is going to be leaving. The only problem is, they hid her keys to keep her from leaving. The threat is out there and they all wanted to keep her safe.

The more she thought about Tom now, the more distant she became.... He tried to blackmail her. For all she knew, he still can very easily.... Wondering if he will become like Richard in the end. He may not be as ruthless or abusive. The attitude can easily change.... If she submits to the fullest to him... give away her heart to him, something she can already sense is happening. What then? Will he turn on her like Richard? ....... She didn't know Tom..... Why did she want to be with him so badly?

"I-I need some fresh air... Has anyone seen my keys?... I- I need to clear my head and I can't do that here right now..."

They all can sense that she wanted to go back to her house and that is very first place where Richard will be waiting for her. Once again her phone rang, causing her jump and jerk around to stare at it on the couch. Right now it appeared like a viper ready to poison her veins, yet when she didn't answer it, whoever it was called again instantly. Picking it up and answering the unknown number.

"Ms Akinson? Naomi Akinson?"

The male voice on the other end was unfamiliar to her and had a seriousness to it, she hesitated while looking at everyone in the room.

"Y- Yes, this is Naomi speaking.. What can I do for you?"

There was a pause on the other end before he spoke up again with a hint of sorrow and concern in the tone.

"My name is detective Marquis. I hate to be the one to inform you, however your house had a fire and nothing was salvaged. We received some disturbing video from an anonymous tip and would like for you to come into the station and answer some questions. How soon can you come in?"

Her face went pale for a moment with the confirmation that it was indeed her house and the event truly did happen. All the while she did have some false hope that it wasn't real, praying the video was fake.

"Miss? Are you still there?"

Shaking her head to the voice on the other end and glanced around the room for her other shoe and overnight bag. Digging into her bag for the keys..

"Yes... Yes I am still here, sorry... Yea I can come in. It will take a little while, I'm not close by right now. Do I ask for you in particular? Or someone else?"

When he answered the question, she hung up the phone and tossed it into her bag, getting frustrated at not finding her keys.

"They need me to come in to make a statement and answer questions... I have to go.."

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 02-20-2018, 01:17 PM   #97
momadness
Literotica Guru

Tom looked to Sammy and said, “Give them to her.”

Sammy shot a look back at him and was about to give him the rough of his tongue when he noticed Tom standing toller and straighter, daring him to challenge Naomi’s real Master. The hardness left Sammy’s eyes and he reached into his poket, digging for the keys and pulled them out handing them to Tom.

Tom turned and looked at Naomi who stared at him calmly. He said, “I am going with you... and that is non-negotiable.”

Naomi shook her head and started to say, “...But...”

“Slave! Do you deny your Master?” Tom said as he faced her in front of her entire leather family.

He watched as her eyes shifted from person to person to person, finding only sadness and fear in their eyes. She looked to him and knelt down saying, “No Master.”

Tom walked up to her and touched her face, leaning in and saying, “I understand now why you have done the things you have done to protect yourself. You pushed everyone else away because you believed if you faded into obscurity, no one would bother you. The problem is, being in obscurity is the ultimate lonliness. No one deserves to fade into obscurity. I won’t allow what is mine to fade away like that. I will do everything in my power to see you smile again. I will never allow you to be alone in life again. Come on... we got work to do.”

He helped her to her feet and noticed she had tears in her eyes. She wiped them away and they left the apartment together, heading to her car, Tom behind the wheel. Nary a word was spoken between them. She held his hand in her lap. When they finally reached the Police station, Tom quickly noticed down the street... a black van parked aimed at the PD.

He didn’t think she noticed as they pulled into the parking lot and then headed inside.

Old 02-20-2018, 02:41 PM   #98
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

It was no surprise that Sammy held her keys and if she was more rational, he should have been the first person to ask. Any other situation, she would have been on her knees asking him in a more respectful manner. That wasn't the case here, instead Tom took the reigns which really caught her off guard. The way he spoke to her made those earlier thoughts falter when she saw how sincere his eyes were.

There wasn't much to say during the drive and holding his hand seemed to be the only thing that kept her fairly sane. Majority of the time that is what held her focus, unable to stop staring at their entwined fingers, the strength she felt in his hand brought comfort. It was the tiny moments like this that created the wants and desires to be with him. Certainly someone that can bring out this sense of peace, no matter brief it may be... couldn't be a bad person? Can they?

When they pulled into the police station, more reality kicked in. Of course she knew they would call her about the fire, it is to be expected and naturally she would have to answer for it. However, since they had that video of Richard.... Richard... is now officially connected to her in ways she never thought possible.... Richard is seen at her house... Richard is in her phone... Richard is her past... a past that can still ruin her future... A past that...

"No... I can't do this.. I can't go in there. They will look into my history... They will find what you found... It'll be all over the news, my life an open book to the public.. More so with Richard connection to this... They will dig up every detail.... The university will be questioned... I-I.."

Shaking her head and stepping back towards the car, realizing that Tom still had her keys. The only thing that really kept her from panicking again is the fact there are police going in and out of the station. If she were to panic now, it would draw attention and then there would be no escape at all. Looking at Tom, pleading silently for him to take her away from here.

"They won't believe me when they find out how Richard and I met.. They will see that it was my job.... They will see that it was consensual... That is how they will see it... Like how you saw it.... They won't believe me... His word over mine... My career... Any future I have..."

Her eyes were beginning to dart around searching for any possible escape route, knowing that Tom will not give the keys back to her. All she wanted to do is go home, trying desperately to convince herself that the video was a lie, that the detective was lying to her.... It was all just one big lie...

"I just want to go home... These people will not believe me. They will make it worse for me..."

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 02-20-2018, 08:53 PM   #99
momadness
Literotica Guru

Tom felt her struggling with herself once again and he walked up to her, put his hands on her shoulders and said, "Naomi. Pet. Look at me."

Slowly, her tear stained eyes raised up to face him. He said, "The police have this bastard dead to rights. His nephew too. But they can't do anything to put him behind bars without your testimony. We can lock this thing up and be done with it."

He watched her curl into his arms and he held her tightly.

"Well... bitch has a new boy toy I see..." A nasally voice came from the behind Naomi! She spun around to see a man in a blue pin stripe business suit walking up, his skin looked as if it hung off his bones with no muscle to hold it in place. He had a pair of glasses on the tip of his nose and jet black hair that looked like it had been colored too many times. One of Richard's attorney's, Charles Pedosi smiled a dark smile as he approached the two. Tom could feel Naomi seize up and tremble in terror.

The man looked towards Naomi and said, "You look good kid... though I like you more naked and on your knees... a cock in your mouth and one in each hand though... especially mine."

Tom growled, "You fucking bastard, get the fuck away from us!"

Charles ignored Tom as if he was just an insect, his eyes locked on Naomi who kept her eyes down. He said, "I trust your little girlfriend will know what the right thing to do is with my client."

Tom turned and looked at Naomi and said, "Don't let him get to you. He is just trying to get into your head."

"Am I boy? What do you know about getting into a person's head?" Charles said with a grin. He walked past the two and as he went to step towards the police station, he turned and said, "By the way, Sophie says hi."

Naomi physically gasped as the lawyer watched her terror grow in her, savoring the moment. With a slow knowing smile, he said, "See you inside." He turned and walked into the police station.

Naomi started backing away... fear and panic filling her eyes. He said, "Who is Sophie? What is going on? Slave... HEY!" He grabbed her and said, "Look at me!"

This time she didn't comply... tears poured from her eyes as she began to explain Sophie.

Old 02-22-2018, 07:24 PM   #100
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Slowly Naomi started to formulate a silent plan to run again... Everything is lost... soon her career that she worked so hard for is going down the drain. Having Charles here just proved that she doesn't have any hope of getting rid of Richard.

"Sophie...."

She whispered and knew that she needed to take a deep breathe... get this over with quickly and move on with whatever day she had coming at her.

"She is .... rather was... like a sister to me when were growing up. She didn't work with me at the same place, but Charles found her as a way of getting to me when I first ran... He.. he turned her against me. Became his personal pet and a very dominate Mistress..."

She kept trying to distract herself by thinking of what funds she did have, just barely enough to last a few months after finding a new place to live. It'll take a while for the house insurance to kick in, so she couldn't count on that money. Then there's clothes, which meant more money going out of her pocket... this is all assuming she somehow manages to keep her job.

"Lets get this over with... This isn't the only stop I have to make. I need to talk with Brian at the university and give him heads up."

For now she already knew what she's going to tell the police and it would only be a partial truth, they will eventually piece it altogether.. if they haven't already. When they went inside, she kept her head lowered and refused to look at anyone around her. Terrified of seeing Richard in the mix, especially if Charles is here... Richard had to be close by somewhere.

"I am here to speak with Detective Marquis... He is expecting me... Naomi.. About the house fire earlier."

Naomi spoke a little too softly, though luckily the young blonde clerk still heard her and smiled while calling for Marquis to see if he is available. There was a one sided conversation, short, sweet and simple and with a "Okay, I'll let her know." the blonde clerk hung up the phone to smile at Naomi.

"He just recently left to go get something to eat. If you wish to wait for him here you are welcome to have a seat. Otherwise he said that he is willing to meet with you at the BurgarClaim that is a few blocks up the road."

The clerk was a little too cheery for Naomi right now, though she said "Thank you." all the same trying to at least be polite about things. Glancing around she saw Charles speaking to what looked the Chief, looking all chummy together and laughing at some joke. She quickly turned away when Charles glanced over in her direction.

"I-I think I want to go meet him there... If that is okay with you."

Looking up to see if Tom agreed that it might best to meet there. There's no doubt that it might make Naomi more comfortable than being here.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl