Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 12-05-2017, 09:25 AM   #751
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Axel smiled at the pup and Luna from the front seat of there car. Hearing Nikki's question he said sun. He is the light in our darkness of losing Orion."

Old 12-05-2017, 10:24 AM   #752
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Nikki smiled before she covered the two up. "Eron....means light."she said. Once home, they carefully got the two inside. Nikki undressed Luna before placing them in her crib. She then started a load of laundry before she pulled Axel into a hug.

Old 12-05-2017, 05:25 PM   #753
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Axel smiled at the name. He smiled seeing eron and Luna sleep together. He felt Nikki wrap her arms around him. His joined hers as he held her against him. He said "do I tell you enough how much I love you."

Old 12-05-2017, 07:05 PM   #754
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Nikki giggled softly before kissing Axel. Soon leading Axel back to their room. "You tell me enough hun. I will need your help with Eron....with Luna teething.....I can tell he is a little skiddishbut comfortable around Luna."she said. Nuzzling his neck before kissing it.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:36 PM   #755
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

He moaned slightly as his wife kissed his neck. The second night of the full moon was in affect. He said "I will always help you with whatever you need and you know that my love." He tilted her head taking her lips in a hot kiss as he kissed her deeply.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:48 PM   #756
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Nikki had a smile on her face after the kiss. "Well we have some time before they wake up for dinner."she said. Soon giggling as clothes began to fly off. Nikki kissed her husband as they landed on the bed. The affects of full moon began to kick in.

Old 12-06-2017, 08:37 AM   #757
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Alter kissed her hungrily his hands roaming down her naked body caressing her tits and stomach. Lifting her hips he slid his cock easily into her waiting pussy. Moaning her name as he began to fuck her. At a slow torturous pace at first.

Old 12-06-2017, 11:09 AM   #758
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Nikki clung to Axel as he began to fuck her. "Mmmm hun....fuck me faster. "She said. They had one hot passionate loving making session. Ending at the right time as Luna began to cry. Nikki giggled before giving Axel a kiss. "Rest up once she goes to bed you are mine."she said. She got dressed before going to get Luna. Scooping up her daughter and Eron. Heading downstairs to the living room. Setting the two in Luna's playpen. Luna was playing but Eron seemed unsure. Nikki scooped him up and snuggled him.

Old 12-06-2017, 12:42 PM   #759
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Axel smiled getting dressed and joining them. He watched as Eron seemed skitish. Nikki snuggling him. Deciding to help so Luna didn't get left out he started to play with her. Allowing Nikki to bond with Eron.

Old 12-06-2017, 03:02 PM   #760
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Eron began to relax as umki headed for the kitchen. Setting him down on the counter as she made a bottle. "Hun will you feed him so I can cook dinner?"she said.

Old 12-06-2017, 05:22 PM   #761
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Axel nodded and said "of course hun." Standing up he said "Eron come." Watching to see if the pup would respond well to commands. When he didn't move he kneeled down to Eron's level and said again "Eron Come." Clapping his hands gently the pup waddled over before Axel picked him up rewarding the pup with a scratch behind the ears. Getting the bottle he began to feed Eron.

Old 12-06-2017, 06:44 PM   #762
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Nikki watched and knew Eron was going to need some work. She got dinner going before putting Luna in her highchair. Feeding Luna as dinner cooked before placing dinner on the table. "Hun dinner. "She said. Making salmon tonight as Luna was having baby food. "I will have to work with him."she said.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:51 PM   #763
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Axel sat for dinner letting Eron sit on his lap as Nikki and Axel ate he said "maybe maybe after tonight we could spend a few hours in wolf form with him. It might even be good for Luna to get use to our scent in that form when she is older."

Old 12-06-2017, 07:58 PM   #764
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Nikki nodded her head as she feed Luna another spoonful. "That would be good....I think it woukd help him. He just needs to be loved."she said. Once dinner was done, Nikki cleaned up Luna. Heading for the bathroom, though Eron followed. She started up a bath as she undressed Luna. Placing her in the tub and Eron, allowing the two to play.

Old 12-07-2017, 12:14 AM   #765
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Axel joined her in the bathroom. Helping get Eron use to the water as Luna was bathed. He smiled the pup seeming to enjoy being in the water. He said "im not sure but I think the idea of spending time with Eron in wolf form. I think it came to me from my mother. I dought I would of been smart enough to think of that on my own."

Old 12-07-2017, 12:40 PM   #766
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Nikki smiled as she dried Luna off. "Hun don't second guess yourself. Well start with you in wolf form for both of them."she said. Soon redressing Luna for bed before handing the towel to Axel. Getting Eron dried off before they headed to Luna's room. Nikki sat on the floor with Luna and Eron. "Go ahead and change."she said.

Old 12-07-2017, 02:38 PM   #767
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Axel nodded stripping so not to ruin his clothes. Changing into a wolf as he walked over. Laying down near his wife and children. Waiting to see Luna and Erons reaction.

Old 12-07-2017, 09:12 PM   #768
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Luna began to reach for Axel, mainly wanting to tug his ears. Eron hesitated and stayed near Nikki. Luna was delighted as she snuggled up to Axel. Nikki shed her clothes before changing herself. Eron began to whine before Nikki laid by him allowing the pup to snuggle up to her. Giving him a reassuring lick, now knowing what was holding him back.

Old 12-07-2017, 10:21 PM   #769
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Axel laid there letting Luna snuggle into his fur. Giving her forehead a quick lick of afffection. Earning a giggle from the little girl. He watched Nikki lay with Eron watching the pups reaction when she changed. He seemed to snuggle into her fur reacting well to Nikki's affectionate lick of his fur.

Old 12-07-2017, 10:43 PM   #770
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Eron felt safe as he settled down before falling asleep. Nikki carefully shifted back and redressed. Picking up the pup and holding him close to her. "Hun time for bed for the kids."she said. Luna giggled again before Nikki scooped her up. Placing both of them into her crib. Giving them both a kiss goodnight as Luna began to settle. Nikki left with Axel right behind her, back to their room. "Hun...I think I know why Eron is so skiddish."she said.

Old 12-08-2017, 12:09 AM   #771
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

He shifted back and said "ow? what do you think the reason is?" Hoping knowing what the problem was they could fix it.

Old 12-08-2017, 03:18 PM   #772
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

"Hun if he was abandon probably the alpha male waa vicious to him. Though with work I can get to realize he is safe."she said. Pulling her husband into a kiss before sitting down on the bed. "He just needs to be reassured he is safe. Seeing you with Luna in wolf form will help."she said.

Old 12-11-2017, 02:39 PM   #773
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Axel nodded and sat down beside her. He nodded and said "then each day we will spend a little time with them in wolf form."

Old 12-11-2017, 03:02 PM   #774
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Nikki nodded her head before pulling Axel closer. "Yes though it seems Luna wants to play with in wolf form. She was use to Orion......but Eron will be good. He is good with Luna."she said. Giving him a kiss before crawling under the covers. "Though if we say have another child....boy or girl?"she asked.

Old 12-11-2017, 10:42 PM   #775
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Axel lounged in bed. Letting Nikki use his chest as a pillow. Hearing her he said "alright I want Eron to feel more comfortable as well. Plus it may make things earier on us when Luna gets old enough to shift as well." Hearing her next question he said "im not sure.....I think I would be happy no matter what another child would be. What would you want it to be."