Are all the Bisexual Ladies shy or something?

I'm shy and I always seem to never have the courage to talk to any woman. It sort of sucks to be honest.

I've told friends that I was interested in woman but my shyness has kept me back from a lot of things. :eek:

Haha, what do you mean by that?

Like, there were no bi-curious girls in high school. I mean, none that I knew of, at least.
I got to college (I'm a sophomore) and WHOA! Sure, most of them are just curious and would never do anything more than make out, but...

Like, there were no bi-curious girls in high school. I mean, none that I knew of, at least.
I got to college (I'm a sophomore) and WHOA! Sure, most of them are just curious and would never do anything more than make out, but...

Oh, I see. I'm guessing most of the bicurious girls in hs were busy finding themselves or trying to please guys, lol

Does the surplus of them in college bother you?

Oh, I see. I'm guessing most of the bicurious girls in hs were busy finding themselves or trying to please guys, lol

Does the surplus of them in college bother you?

It's also way tougher to explore your sexuality when you still live at home, for no end of reasons.

Sometimes it does bother me. Not the curiosity, mind you. I think that's a really good thing, and I think it is a positive sign for the sexual aspect of our culture, but some of them meet a gay girl like me, and think I'm just there to put out for them.
Ew.

It's also way tougher to explore your sexuality when you still live at home, for no end of reasons.

Sometimes it does bother me. Not the curiosity, mind you. I think that's a really good thing, and I think it is a positive sign for the sexual aspect of our culture, but some of them meet a gay girl like me, and think I'm just there to put out for them.
Ew.

So, true with the living at home situation. It's also equally difficult to explore your sexuality when people think you're there to "put out for them" lol

come on over, I'll help you get over your shyness :)

Aww, thanks, haha

Back