Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 11-30-2017, 02:02 AM   #1
asktoday32
Virgin

Virgin Indian American girl journey

started writing about a conservative indian american virgin girl who just turned 18 attending school in US.

The first story explores her crush on a guy and some masturbation.

I am wondering which direction should I take it next. One idea I had is the girl meets with a guy as part of a class project and as they chat candidly, he asks her to wear a more revealing dress.

After that she likes the attention and becomes a mild tease. Then a dominant guy starts being affected by her teasing and they develop a relationship.

My concern is, is it a good idea to loose virginity as a submissive?

Old 11-30-2017, 02:43 AM   #2
John Blackhawk
Literotica Guru

Personally i think it can be, just as long as the dominant one is really gentle and loving.

Old 11-30-2017, 10:48 AM   #3
astuffedshirt_perv
Literotica Guru

Wearing more flattering clothes/putting on make up is not really submissive behavior. But the flirting going further and further is always fun. Definitely could work out.

My stories: A Stuffed Shirt Perv

Achieved Lovecraf68's coveted "That's the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard" status in Nov 2013

Old 11-30-2017, 08:24 PM   #4
asktoday32
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuffedshirt_perv View Post
Wearing more flattering clothes/putting on make up is not really submissive behavior. But the flirting going further and further is always fun. Definitely could work out.
I know. I am only saying that I will take it further and make her a submissive.

Old 11-30-2017, 08:24 PM   #5
asktoday32
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blackhawk View Post
Personally i think it can be, just as long as the dominant one is really gentle and loving.
Thanks. I plan to do that.

Old 11-30-2017, 08:44 PM   #6
DevinRush
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by asktoday32 View Post
started writing about a conservative indian american virgin girl who just turned 18 attending school in US.

The first story explores her crush on a guy and some masturbation.

I am wondering which direction should I take it next. One idea I had is the girl meets with a guy as part of a class project and as they chat candidly, he asks her to wear a more revealing dress.

After that she likes the attention and becomes a mild tease. Then a dominant guy starts being affected by her teasing and they develop a relationship.

My concern is, is it a good idea to loose virginity as a submissive?
I'm not especially dominant or submissive but I'll post my best thoughts based on what experience I do have and what I've read.

For it to be a healthy relationship, she shouldn't be asked to start doing a lot of things for his benefit without him also doing a lot of things for her benefit. And from what I've read, a d/s relationship tends to take on that d/s characteristic in a somewhat gradual way. Most especially if the sub is starting out as a virgin.

So when you say, is it a good idea to lose one's virginity as a submissive, it's not really clear what you mean.

If the question is, is it a good idea for a woman who's a virgin to become extremely obedient to a guy in the bedroom even before the first time they have ever had sex -- then my first instinct would be to say no, that is probably not a good idea.

If the question is, is it a good idea for a woman who's a virgin to hook up with a guy who has mind-blowing sex with her? And for her to gradually start taking his advice more and more as he teaches her how to unleash her inner slut? :-) I don't see a problem with that at all.

Old 12-01-2017, 01:14 AM   #7
asktoday32
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinRush View Post
If the question is, is it a good idea for a woman who's a virgin to hook up with a guy who has mind-blowing sex with her? And for her to gradually start taking his advice more and more as he teaches her how to unleash her inner slut? :-) I don't see a problem with that at all.
Thanks for your detailed input. This is exactly what I wanted to do.

But I will not make her submissive right away.