Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 11-30-2017, 05:40 AM   #1
Wildflowerfirefly
Virgin

Wildflower Wonders

Hello out there in Erotica Land I wanna start by thanking everyone who messaged me and took the time to introduce themselves to me.
I thought i should take this chance to reach out and ask my Fellow Subs what do you like to do to your Master to drive him crazy?
And any Doms out there is there any fantasies your willing to share that you havent experienced yet but are craving it be played out.?

I thought i should make it more clear then i obviously was before i tend to be nieve apparently at times lol.

I am a sub i love to be a good girl and play and have fun i like to have my limits tested and pushed i find sex unbelievably erotic and seductive.
I love learning from others.... Knowledge is Power...
So if you would like to chat i am open to conversations.
Please know i do have a Master I am not looking for another one i am on this forum to get to know others learn and explore my sexuality more.

If you wanna ask me questions or get to know me please feel free to message me.😁

🌸🌹Wildflower🌹🌸

Old 11-30-2017, 07:28 AM   #2
Farawyn
Shieldmaiden Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildflowerfirefly View Post
Hello out there in Erotica Land I wanna start by thanking everyone who messaged me and took the time to introduce themselves to me.
I thought i should take this chance to reach out and ask my Fellow Subs what do you like to do to your Master to drive him crazy?
And any Doms out there is there any fantasies your willing to share that you havent experienced yet but are craving it be played out.?

I thought i should make it more clear then i obviously was before i tend to be nieve apparently at times lol.

I am a sub i love to be a good girl and play and have fun i like to have my limits tested and pushed i find sex unbelievably erotic and seductive.
I love learning from others.... Knowledge is Power...
So if you would like to chat i am open to conversations.
Please know i do have a Master I am not looking for another one i am on this forum to get to know others learn and explore my sexuality more.

If you wanna ask me questions or get to know me please feel free to message me.😁

🌸🌹Wildflower🌹🌸
You should ask that this be changed to be BSDM forum. It will get more hits than personals.

White shoes and bananas
Thanks, cookiecat

Oral Servitude 3

Our jagged edges fit each other’s.

“Why am I a Good Girl?”
She asked.
“When you get what you need, you are beautiful.
When you get what you need, you are happy.
When you get what you need, you give it back tenfold.
You’re perfect...
And so easy to love...
And that’s what makes you my Good Girl.”
He replied.
💙💛

Old 12-08-2017, 08:17 AM   #3
msteel4u
Literotica Guru

Location: In that place between asleep and awake. Where you still can remember your dreams. That's where you can find me...
Wildflower,

I agree, you could try the forum as well!!

Steel

Last edited by msteel4u : 12-08-2017 at 08:21 AM.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:25 AM   #4
S3xSlav3
Really Experienced

Hello and welcome,

I would message you and say hi, but I am not allowed to talk in private. My wife and Master is uncomfortable with me privately communicating with others. She feels it is better for me to either be humiliated in open channels or not talk about anything I need to hide.

I have a few fantasies that have not been filled, but You specifically asked for Dom fantasies so I will keep mine to myself unless you ask me to go into more detail.

My Master requires me to keep an online slave journal open to the world because slaves don't need privacy.

It seems my slave rules might as well be open to public reviews so feel free to check them out as well.