Old 04-12-2017, 07:51 PM   #2526
YoursSINSerely
Still East of the River

I'm still in this thing we call life...just wondering about my friends.

Babs

Something fun to read and fun to wear: Black Satin Stilettos

I'm begging for one more good vote - Please Don't Go Emily

Old 04-12-2017, 11:12 PM   #2527
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by oggbashan View Post
These were made (badly) in Italy. They might be too large for hand luggage. That's a meter long level in the background of the second pic.

They are now in Naoko's house.
That may be just a touch too much for my little house, but I love the colors.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 04-12-2017, 11:13 PM   #2528
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Something in Majolica? Like a ceramic chicken toothpick holder for your kitchen? Kitchens should all have ceramic chickens . . .
Uh oh. I don't have any ceramic chickens. Is that wrong?

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
~TE999

Old 04-12-2017, 11:13 PM   #2529
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursSINSerely View Post
I'm still in this thing we call life...just wondering about my friends.
Hi, Sin!

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 04-13-2017, 10:39 AM   #2530
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
I'll try and fix that.

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 04-13-2017, 12:39 PM   #2531
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
I'll try and fix that.
You're sweet.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-20-2017, 11:29 PM   #2532
CarolinaHeat
Literotica Guru

It's been a VERY long time, but was thinkin' of this place tonight and wanted to drop in to see who was here.

Old 05-21-2017, 02:02 AM   #2533
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaHeat View Post
It's been a VERY long time, but was thinkin' of this place tonight and wanted to drop in to see who was here.
Look who the cat dragged in.

Long time no see. Come by the AH coffee shop and reading room. I'll buy you a cuppa or two.

All Stories By TxRad

What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.
Not to mention, battered, bruised, contused,
and completely dazed and confused.

Old 05-21-2017, 09:55 AM   #2534
glynndah
good little witch.

Quote:
Something in Majolica? Like a ceramic chicken toothpick holder for your kitchen? Kitchens should all have ceramic chickens . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
Well, not exactly "wrong", just ...

*searches for better, kinder word*

Okay, Yeah, it's wrong. I have ceramic chickens in my kitchen. I have a rooster, too, but even I admit that's a bit over the top.
"My! People come and go so quickly here!"
“Technically, a witch is always a lady, except when circumstances dictate otherwise.”

"A from a good witch brings a week of good luck!"

The good little witch writes naughty things.

Old 05-21-2017, 11:41 PM   #2535
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynndah View Post
Well, not exactly "wrong", just ...

*searches for better, kinder word*

Okay, Yeah, it's wrong. I have ceramic chickens in my kitchen. I have a rooster, too, but even I admit that's a bit over the top.
Good ol' VM has vowed to fix my problem. I expect the result any day now.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 05-22-2017, 01:00 PM   #2536
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

It goes into the USPS today. It's all packed up safe and addressed. I would have dropped it off yesterday but for some odd reason the little local PO didn't have a 'self-service' station. Go figure. Now I have to go to the next bigger one. I know they have one.

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 05-22-2017, 02:02 PM   #2537
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
It goes into the USPS today. It's all packed up safe and addressed. I would have dropped it off yesterday but for some odd reason the little local PO didn't have a 'self-service' station. Go figure. Now I have to go to the next bigger one. I know they have one.
You're sweet, doll. Thank you.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 11-26-2017, 10:16 PM   #2538
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

My lady friend and I will be in Dublin for about nine days and then I'm off to Vienna for three and down the Danube hitting all the Christmas markets for the next week. BTW, Molly, did the chicken ever arrive?

My stories

Old 11-26-2017, 11:18 PM   #2539
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
My lady friend and I will be in Dublin for about nine days and then I'm off to Vienna for three and down the Danube hitting all the Christmas markets for the next week. BTW, Molly, did the chicken ever arrive?
Yes, and a thank you was sent. I'm saddened you did not receive it.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 12-18-2017, 12:16 PM   #2540
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

I'm back, several pounds heavier. Obviously I had a good time.

My stories

Old 12-18-2017, 02:26 PM   #2541
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit

Quote:
I'm back, several pounds heavier. Obviously I had a good time.
welcome back!

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259

Old 01-25-2018, 08:34 PM   #2542
_Lynn_
Literotica Guru

So I'm trying this knee replacement surgery once more after the first two didn't happen. The third time has to be the charm, right?

My Page
FAWC 2 Winner

Kink Bingo
Romance Bingo

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud
Maya Angelou

Old 01-25-2018, 09:47 PM   #2543
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Lynn_ View Post
So I'm trying this knee replacement surgery once more after the first two didn't happen. The third time has to be the charm, right?
Third time lucky. And lots and lots of best wishes. Hope it goes well

All of Chloe Tzang's stories can be found here
Chloe supports our Veterans by drinking Black Rifle Coffee
Aaaaand... Chloe's first actual published short story ("Blood Sacrifice") now available on Amazon as part of the Sex and Sorcery 4 anthology
And Chloe's first novel, "Mistaken Identity", is also now available (on that website that sells books)

Old 01-26-2018, 05:20 AM   #2544
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Good luck and keep your hands off the doctors. They break easy.

All Stories By TxRad

Old 01-26-2018, 03:21 PM   #2545
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

And I'm back from the hospital less one major polyp and a length of colon. Oddly, I don't hurt much.

My stories

Old 01-26-2018, 03:47 PM   #2546
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
And I'm back from the hospital less one major polyp and a length of colon. Oddly, I don't hurt much.
I was wondering where you got off to.... The news is very good but when did this all take place and how did I miss it.

All Stories By TxRad

Old 01-26-2018, 04:09 PM   #2547
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit

Quote:
I surely hope so, Madam.
Thoughts & Prayers.

Quote:
Strangely enough I went and had an 'oscopy today. Because I was driving and unaccompanied, anaesthetic was not an option and it bloody hurt.
I gotta go and spend an over-nighter next week, I gather.
I cannot say I'm looking forward to it.

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259

Old 01-27-2018, 01:04 PM   #2548
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxRad View Post
I was wondering where you got off to.... The news is very good but when did this all take place and how did I miss it.
Well, I was a little preoccupied. Last year I had an occult blood test turn up positive so that required the 'oscopy. Yeah, there were polyps in there and one was too big to take out that way so major surgery was required because the size and location of the polyp gave it a 60% chance of turning cancerous some time in the future. It had to go. Fortunately these days they can do amazing things with robotic laparoscopy and I was in and out with only two nights in hospital. So I'm moving slowly but don't hurt too much. Tylenol will take care of all my pain needs and I should be fully recovered in 6-8 weeks.

My stories

Old 07-04-2018, 03:23 PM   #2549
trysail
Catch Me Who Can

In the morning, I'm off to tidewater, the land of loblolly pines, Spanish moss, bald cypress, swamps, sand, marshes, crape myrtle and miles of land that's flat as a pool table.

Be good (if you like) or bad (if you want).

Old 07-04-2018, 08:10 PM   #2550
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Is this thread about who's in or out of hospital or hospice or dispensary?