Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Editor's Forum

Old 10-29-2017, 06:29 PM   #1
_Lynn_
Literotica Guru

Available to edit ~~ November 2017

If you're available to help for the next month, sign in here.

Include preferences in your post.

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.

My Page
FAWC 2 Winner

Kink Bingo
Romance Bingo

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud
Maya Angelou

Old 10-30-2017, 09:18 AM   #2
Todger65
Usually Horny

Should be available most of the month

I won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word is my preferred format but will use Open Office/Libre Office.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

I usually reply to PM's within 24 hours (allowing for time zone differences)

Todger65
Available on Skype, Hangouts or as a last resort kik for the ladies, but please text only to start with. Voice is not always possible due to my hearing problems, but if we get on I am willing to try voice or video.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3627719

Playgrounder #425

Team PM

Old 10-30-2017, 01:10 PM   #3
sadsack2008
Experienced

Am going to be here

incest, mom-son is my favourite genre. however i can take on to edit others too. however do give me time to do a bit of reading before i respond. i got a life outside of literotica. !

Old 11-06-2017, 11:36 AM   #4
CiaoSteve
Experienced

Back from travels and could pick up a little editing again. Anything except rape or gay male. Prefer to receive text in e-mail and will return as word withh review comments embedded. Let me know the following:

1) Genre
2) Length
3) What you are looking for from an editor

Will try and get back in a couple of days as to whether I can help or not.

Old 11-06-2017, 07:46 PM   #5
PissKitten
Experienced

Open minded, available, and experienced

Hello!

I am available to edit grammar/spelling, provide feedback on content, and brainstorm ideas with. However, I'd like to note that I'm only interested in proofreading unpublished pieces so that it provides the maximum benefit to writer. I will provide feedback for published pieces should you need feedback or such for a sequel.

I am open to all fetishes, kinks, and content save for those involving SH or explicit rape. All those odd, weird, humorous, or niche fetishes are right up my alley -- pun intended.

My profile has a long list of content I am open to editing. Any length of work is fine with me, though if it is a longer piece I ask for fair warning before I jump on board so I can devote ample time to it and not take on other projects simultaneously.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited by PissKitten : 11-07-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Old 11-15-2017, 11:41 PM   #6
surferjake
Experienced

Available... most anything but rape, gay male, and serious violence.. Funny/quirky is always a refreshing change, but happy to help on anything from personal experience/narrative to sci fi.