Old 11-08-2017, 11:57 AM   #1
Zeb_Carter
.-- - ..-.

Comments...

As you all know or maybe you don't, I allow comments or votes on any story I submit to Loving Wives. Well one reader was piss off enough to email his frustration at not being able to leave a comment...

Quote:
An author who is to afraid to take comments is only a pussy!
Then why are you publishing???
I replied...

Quote:
And now we'll see what kind of pussy you are?

I guess it wasn't to your liking and were so disappointed that you couldn't call me names in a comment, so you just had to email me to call me names.

So far it looks like he used a valid email address...wonder if he'll reply.

Instead, why didn't you comment about the story in your email? Pussy.

Old 11-08-2017, 01:25 PM   #2
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb_Carter View Post
As you all know or maybe you don't, I allow comments or votes on any story I submit to Loving Wives. Well one reader was piss off enough to email his frustration at not being able to leave a comment...

I replied...
Wow. Now I encourage comments on my loving wives stories. Love them. Although there does seem to be this huge concern with STDs. I'm thinking of adding a special disclaimer on that.
- "Fields of Gold" (a romantic tearjerking tale of a guy, a girl and an AH64 Apache...)

Winner - 2017 Literotica April Fools Competition: "Fingerprints on my Heart"

All of Chloe Tzang's stories can be found here
Chloe supports our Veterans by drinking Black Rifle Coffee
Aaaaand... Chloe's first actual published short story ("Blood Sacrifice") now available on Amazon as part of the Sex and Sorcery 4 anthology

Old 11-08-2017, 02:38 PM   #3
oggbashan
Ancient writer

About a year ago I had a comment calling me a pussy for removing anon's previous comment.

I hadn't even seen it. 'Admin' had deleted it.

I deleted the follow-up comment because it was referring to nothing.

Oggbashan's long list of stories
Jeanne D'Artois' few

electricblue66:
It's like [oggbashan] is writing for the third puffin over there by the sixth rock, when everyone else is an emperor penguin in the Antarctic, where there's tens of thousands of the bastards.

“The inimitable stories of Tong-King never have any real ending, and this one, being in his most elevated style, has even less end than most of them. But the whole narrative is permeated with the odour of joss-sticks and honourable high-mindedness, and the two characters are both of noble birth.”
― Ernest Bramah, Wallet of Kai Lung

Old 11-08-2017, 03:59 PM   #4
rjordan
Literotica Guru

I get the very best (most useful) and very worst (insane) comments on LW. I delete the ones that attack me personally but leave the others alone. If someone wants to rant about STDs nothing I say is going to change their mind. It's their little thing, probably not their only little thing. Let 'em have it.

rj

ETAOINSHRDLU

Old 11-08-2017, 05:56 PM   #5
My I
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
An author who is to afraid to take comments is only a pussy!
Well... You are what you eat.

Which reminds me... Just what DOES asshole taste like?

You may know a thing that is not true. But in understanding there can be ONLY truth.
If you truly want to understand you will need contrast. NOT adherence to a single idea.

The Truth is in the Contrast

And Stuff

Fate is just what you call it when you don’t know the name of the person screwing you over.

Old 11-08-2017, 06:08 PM   #6
Selena_Kitt
heartbroken

I still get the best/funniest/most amusing comments from what I published in the LW category.

Blog Newsletter Lit Stories Facebook Twitter Website

"Welcome to the AH. Now quit being a fuckwaffle!" -lilredjammies

Old 11-08-2017, 06:36 PM   #7
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by My I View Post
Well... You are what you eat.

Which reminds me... Just what DOES asshole taste like?
Shit?
- "Fields of Gold" (a romantic tearjerking tale of a guy, a girl and an AH64 Apache...)

Aaaaand... Chloe's first actual published short story ("Blood Sacrifice") now available on Amazon as part of the Sex and Sorcery 4 anthology

Old 11-08-2017, 06:40 PM   #8
cuckoldbob
Experienced

I was told many years ago by a really friendly couple I liked here, namely bearlee, that loving wives is the category that gets the most trolls. It seems they were right, after hanging here long enough.

I'd take a wild guess that many of these trolls have been cuckolded themselves and their ego can't handle the fact a woman might do what she wants without misogynistic control, or they're afraid of it happening.

Some of these religious cults I can't get my head around. We have the bodies of apes. It's not natural to never, even in fantasy, think of someone else. Whether you do it is entirely your choice, but not to fantasize is basically inhuman.

Last edited by cuckoldbob : 11-08-2017 at 06:47 PM.

Old 11-08-2017, 06:41 PM   #9
cuckoldbob
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeTzang View Post
Shit?
Chloe, LMAO! Good answer.

Last edited by cuckoldbob : 11-08-2017 at 06:54 PM.

Old 11-08-2017, 06:43 PM   #10
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena_Kitt View Post
I still get the best/funniest/most amusing comments from what I published in the LW category.
Well, hello there.

Old 11-08-2017, 06:58 PM   #11
standingstones
Virgin

It’s quite amazing that people can read free stories and then turn around and call you an ‘asshole.’ I always call these trolls out. I reply to their rude remarks each and every time. You would be surprised, very few ever reply back to me. I delete every BS comment without question. You have to fight back, is the bottom line.

Old 11-08-2017, 07:32 PM   #12
electricblue66
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by standingstones View Post
It’s quite amazing that people can read free stories and then turn around and call you an ‘asshole.’ I always call these trolls out. I reply to their rude remarks each and every time. You would be surprised, very few ever reply back to me. I delete every BS comment without question. You have to fight back, is the bottom line.
Nah, starve them of oxygen, I reckon. 'Delete' = they don't exist. Why waste your energy?

My stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 11-09-2017, 04:56 AM   #13
My I
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeTzang View Post
Shit?
Ahhhhh.... So you eat asshole?

You may know a thing that is not true. But in understanding there can be ONLY truth.
If you truly want to understand you will need contrast. NOT adherence to a single idea.

The Truth is in the Contrast

And Stuff

Fate is just what you call it when you don’t know the name of the person screwing you over.

Old 11-09-2017, 07:41 AM   #14
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by My I View Post
Ahhhhh.... So you eat asshole?
In real life, I'm a nurse. I've met a lot of assholes, inserted more than a few foreign objects into said assholes and to quote, "I've seen more pricks than a Las Vegas whore."

Last edited by ChloeTzang : 11-09-2017 at 12:29 PM.

Old 11-09-2017, 11:44 AM   #15
Zeb_Carter
.-- - ..-.

Long ago, when I first started publishing here, I had comments and voting on. It soon got real tiring reading them and trying to decide if I should delete them. I finally decided to just turn the damn things off. Votes have never really meant anything to me, so I turned them off too. But only on LW stories.

And his calling me a pussy didn't even bother me, actually the email didn't bother me. I just thought you guys/girls might get a kick out of it.

Old 11-09-2017, 12:12 PM   #16
SimonDoom
Literotica Guru

I was shocked when I saw the negative comments to my LW story for the first time, but I've since gotten used to them. They're part of the landscape at Lit. I've never deleted a comment so far, and I doubt I will.

Old 11-09-2017, 12:32 PM   #17
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonDoom View Post
I was shocked when I saw the negative comments to my LW story for the first time, but I've since gotten used to them. They're part of the landscape at Lit. I've never deleted a comment so far, and I doubt I will.
I was, I have too but I have deleted some. I enjoy them all now. Relish them. Bask in the glow of obnoxicity. Lol.

Old 11-09-2017, 12:54 PM   #18
rjordan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by standingstones View Post
They don't reply because they never see your response. They would have to remember which stories they read and posted to, navigate back, then scroll through all the comments to see if you responded. Would you bother to do that?

Fight back? Against who? Why?

rj

ETAOINSHRDLU

Old 11-09-2017, 01:48 PM   #19
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjordan View Post
They don't reply because they never see your response. They would have to remember which stories they read and posted to, navigate back, then scroll through all the comments to see if you responded. Would you bother to do that?

Fight back? Against who? Why?

rj
Exactly. They just dump their shit in public and move on. I keep the entertaining ones and delete the stuff that wastes life reading.

Old 11-11-2017, 12:24 AM   #20
yukonnights
Literotica Guru

The first story I ever put up on Lit was in the LW category. Seemed to me that it would take a very loving wife to enjoy a threesome with their best friend. My mistake, I now know, was the inclusion of m/m bisexual content I'm currently settling in with the weather turning wet and cold and have three parts written on another series that involves a "loving wife". But dammit, her husband still likes the boys and she does too!

So I have been thinking of this and am leaning toward another dip into the pool of 'anonymous' barracuda. Still, I do wonder; What is the definition of a Loving Wife? Perhaps that's the source of the problem...no one knows, but everyone knows what they think it is?

Anyway, I've read a lot of comments about just taking the lumps in LW because the larger audience is generally pretty decent...I'd prefer putting it in a place where bisexual folks might find it and hopefully enjoy the read

But to the original subject of the post, I can make myself ignore mindless trolling, but don't really enjoy the negative energy of it all.

BDSM TEST RESULTS:
== Results from bdsmtest.org == 99% Switch / 91% Voyeur / 87% Degradee / 85% Experimentalist / 77% Non-monogamist 77% Submissive / 76% Rope bunny / 74% Degrader / 70% Rigger / 66% Dominant / 60% Master/Mistress / 52% Exhibitionist / 36% Slave / 34% Owner / 25% Vanilla / 23% Masochist / 13% Sadist

Old 11-11-2017, 12:55 AM   #21
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

I suggest not submitting M/M bi here. Neither the Web site nor the readers are friendly toward it.

Old 11-11-2017, 01:56 AM   #22
rjordan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukonnights View Post
But to the original subject of the post, I can make myself ignore mindless trolling, but don't really enjoy the negative energy of it all.
I'd put it in LW knowing it's going to get some very angry comments and countless 1-bombs. It's not going to be accepted anywhere on Lit, I don't think. But the audience is there in LW.

A short note that there is bi sex in the story would eliminate some negative comments. No need for explanations, apologies, etc. Those of us who don't enjoy reading about it could choose not to before investing time in it. But it won't stop the more virulent commenters--they aren't going to read the story anyway so a warning won't change anything.

rj

ETAOINSHRDLU

Old 11-11-2017, 11:40 PM   #23
yukonnights
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
I suggest not submitting M/M bi here. Neither the Web site nor the readers are friendly toward it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjordan View Post
I'd put it in LW knowing it's going to get some very angry comments and countless 1-bombs. It's not going to be accepted anywhere on Lit, I don't think. But the audience is there in LW.

A short note that there is bi sex in the story would eliminate some negative comments. No need for explanations, apologies, etc. Those of us who don't enjoy reading about it could choose not to before investing time in it. But it won't stop the more virulent commenters--they aren't going to read the story anyway so a warning won't change anything.

rj
Thanks for the advice, it is much appreciated. Of course, since it's split 50/50 it reflects my own thoughts pretty well! As to the 'warning note'; I've already done that (but know it'll just make it easier for the "virulent commenters" to find their next target ) I'm thinking the unwritten rule; If it includes m/m sex then the 'gay category' is probably best...nice to avoid the negativity.

BDSM TEST RESULTS:
== Results from bdsmtest.org == 99% Switch / 91% Voyeur / 87% Degradee / 85% Experimentalist / 77% Non-monogamist 77% Submissive / 76% Rope bunny / 74% Degrader / 70% Rigger / 66% Dominant / 60% Master/Mistress / 52% Exhibitionist / 36% Slave / 34% Owner / 25% Vanilla / 23% Masochist / 13% Sadist

Last edited by yukonnights : 11-11-2017 at 11:42 PM. Reason: typo