Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 11-01-2017, 12:56 PM   #26
cremebrulee
only hard on the outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;9897058
I just read your Gratefully Tutored story. You never posted a promised sequel. If that story is true, perhaps the sequel is a warm memory that will be easy to write, and help unblock your jam.
The story was total crap. Fabricated.
Any similarities to anything in real life are completely imagined. I was and still am very in love with my husband. It's funny how online personas can print whatever picture we think we want them to.

My words are my curse.

Old 11-01-2017, 01:27 PM   #27
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Well, a bump after 13 years of dormancy? That's necromancy at its finest.

All of Chloe Tzang's stories can be found here
Chloe supports our Veterans by drinking Black Rifle Coffee
Aaaaand... Chloe's first actual published short story ("Blood Sacrifice") now available on Amazon as part of the Sex and Sorcery 4 anthology
And Chloe's first novel, "Mistaken Identity", is also now available (on that website that sells books)

Old 11-01-2017, 04:17 PM   #28
electricblue66
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeTzang View Post
Halloween. The veil broke.

My stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 11-01-2017, 08:22 PM   #29
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit

Quote:
It takes a certain patience to winkle out the dead, don't it ?

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259

Old 11-01-2017, 09:36 PM   #30
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
It takes a certain patience to winkle out the dead, don't it ?
I'm somewhat stunned. I'm trying to remember 13 years ago and I think it involved boys and grade 10 or something. Half my life .... I shouldn't laugh because it's obviously important but I just would love to know why this was resurrected after all this time. There could be a story there ...

And I need a muse. I'm struggling with a fantasy plot. I have the protagonist but I need a story to go with her. Half-Chinese half-faerie princess, her dad is an exiled faerie prince on the run to protect her from demons or the bad guys or something, hiding out in a trailer park, she's just started a new high school on the wrong side of the tracks, Theres a cute guy, evil bitches and a gang ....sex and violence obviously but there I'm losing it. I shall sleep on this one and hope the muse visits....

All of Chloe Tzang's stories can be found here
Chloe supports our Veterans by drinking Black Rifle Coffee
Aaaaand... Chloe's first actual published short story ("Blood Sacrifice") now available on Amazon as part of the Sex and Sorcery 4 anthology
And Chloe's first novel, "Mistaken Identity", is also now available (on that website that sells books)

Last edited by ChloeTzang : 11-01-2017 at 09:42 PM.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:14 PM   #31
NotWise
Snipe hunter

Quote:
I'm somewhat stunned. I'm trying to remember 13 years ago and I think it involved boys and grade 10 or something. Half my life .... I shouldn't laugh because it's obviously important but I just would love to know why this was resurrected after all this time. There could be a story there ...
I thought it was odd to resurrect something so old. I'm glad I'm not to the only one. But then, we seem to be giving the mummy some life.

Quote:
And I need a muse. I'm struggling with a fantasy plot. I have the protagonist but I need a story to go with her. Half-Chinese half-faerie princess, her dad is an exiled faerie prince on the run to protect her from demons or the bad guys or something, hiding out in a trailer park, she's just started a new high school on the wrong side of the tracks, Theres a cute guy, evil bitches and a gang ....sex and violence obviously but there I'm losing it. I shall sleep on this one and hope the muse visits....
You might look at traditional Chinese tales. Mulan? (not the Disney version--the real story is much more nitty-gritty). Maybe your Mom knows of other characters--I'm sure there must be some. You would need to translate them to the trailer park. They might be able to inspire your characters, but you know, they aren't going to give you gangs and sex. You have to infer that.

The story I'm working on now (slowly) came from wanting to write a story with a strong, independent woman. I'm trying to write her character based on the Keresan tales of Yellow Woman.

My personal favorites are The Third Ring and Oscar's Place.
My Valentines Day contest entry was Her Bodyguard (and his Dirty Valentine). It's a little brother/sister love story.
My most recent story is The Third Ring -- Tamsin of Sky Village, a story inspired by the legendary character of Yellow Woman.
I was seduced by two dead flappers, so next up is a ghost story named "Love is Enough."

Old 11-03-2017, 12:25 AM   #32
latecomer91364
Literotica Guru

This is among the weirder things I've seen here. And to think that I was going to suggest just putting the whole songwriting thing down for about thirteen years...