ASSHAT AWARDS: Even more of the Best of the Worst PMs & emails received

Please get off this thread. First, you don't know what "articulate" means. Second, You're following your own whimsy, not the thread. Third, a joke interests no one if it's don't in an arrogant, cutesy way. And finally, I wish your mummy had not coddled you to the point that you're simultaneously arrogant and needy. Find another group to bore. (Or, are you too arrogant, and thereby insensitive, to get the message?)

Just got this one yesterday. When I responded with the definition of articulate I received:

Save your breath...I just saw your PM, deleted it without reading, came here to tell you that you're blocked. So, save your breath. All you want is attention. I suggest you do what I do when I want attention: lie with my love, nurse at her breast, and dream away.

Remember, I've blocked you, no longer interested in that thread, so . . . save your breath, toddle off in your clinging neediness for attention.

Last edited:
Just for clarification do you mean *did* behave instead of *would*?

TWB, can you take the other guy's name out before the mods swoop, please? We are not allowed to name names, and I don't want this thread shut down.

So, you've named someone when you weren't supposed to, made a bad joke in a thread, and came here to get backup for bullying someone? Keep it classy, Lit.

Dollie

Maybe it's my age, I never get really nasty messages. Lots of questions that could be answered just by reading a few of our stories. Yet I try to answer.

Please remember, we are on an extremely adult forum and some adults don't know they are adults. Don't take anything seriously.

Maybe it's my age, I never get really nasty messages. Lots of questions that could be answered just by reading a few of our stories. Yet I try to answer.

Please remember, we are on an extremely adult forum and some adults don't know they are adults. Don't take anything seriously.

I really don't answer anyone anymore. Or, it takes a LOT for me to answer. It's not worth it.
I have you guys, here, and my PG girls. That's really all I need.

You can only quote a message when you remove the sender information.
TWB, can you take the other guy's name out before the mods swoop, please? We are not allowed to name names, and I don't want this thread shut down.

Yeah, sorry. Honestly didn't see that.

So, you've named someone when you weren't supposed to, made a bad joke in a thread, and came here to get backup for bullying someone? Keep it classy, Lit.

Naming thing fixed. Humor, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. So if you didn't like the joke either, well, not much I can do about that. Would honestly love your take on how I "bullied" him.

Naming thing fixed. Humor, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. So if you didn't like the joke either, well, not much I can do about that. Would honestly love your take on how I "bullied" him.

You didn't, and his response was a little dramatic.

One of a series, which vacillated between this sort of thing and 'I want to kiss your feet a hundred times' etc ...

"Is this your normal persona?

If a man shows more than a passing interest, you act as if you are frigid or barren?

Do you consider yourself a ripe apple that cannot be plucked because you are in tbe cloud cover?"

One of a series, which vacillated between this sort of thing and 'I want to kiss your feet a hundred times' etc ...

"Is this your normal persona?

If a man shows more than a passing interest, you act as if you are frigid or barren?

Do you consider yourself a ripe apple that cannot be plucked because you are in tbe cloud cover?"

Ahahaha! I *want* a riddle-like PM!!

Ahahaha! I *want* a riddle-like PM!!

I think the answer is 'no'. This was actually from another site. I'm pretty sure he's the guy who said he'd only 'kiss me down below' if I could assure him I wasn't riddled with disease, but with a new profile. He's a total keeper.

It was a while back I commented on on the spread eagle bondage thread something I thought I would have to try...

That night I got a PM from someone asking for pictures of my wife... I got quite a chuckle from that.

Back