Old 10-07-2017, 03:53 PM   #1
Emptysodabottle
Experienced

Commissions?

Hello,

I haven't been around in a while, so who around here does paid commissions these days? I have some story ideas, most of them centering around Christians/people within church who give in to their desires based on a variety of different contexts/situations. If you do these, please shoot me a message with your rates.

Old 10-07-2017, 04:13 PM   #2
LoquiSordidaAdMe
Really Really Experienced

SusanJillParker is the he only Literotica author that I know for a fact takes commissions. I'm sure there are others, but there's one name to get you started.
Proudly part of the 2018 Geek Pride Day Anthology

The rest of my prosaic little stroke stories

Old 10-07-2017, 05:28 PM   #3
SusanJillParker
I'm 100% woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emptysodabottle View Post
Hello,

I haven't been around in a while, so who around here does paid commissions these days? I have some story ideas, most of them centering around Christians/people within church who give in to their desires based on a variety of different contexts/situations. If you do these, please shoot me a message with your rates.
I sent you a PM.
A three time winner of Literotica's year long, Survivor Contests, the writer with the most stories in the most categories wins. I finished 2nd three times and 3rd twice. I've won twice as much contest money than any other writer on Literotica.
As well as 7 other secret names, I've written under the names of AndTheEnd, BostonFictionWriter, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph and WmForrester. Now I write under my real name, my birth name, SusanJillParker.
I've written more than 2,500 stories and poems and more than 10 million words, all posted on literotica. My story, I love you, Mommy, written under my WmForrester name was the most read story in all of 2010 and is #59 on the all-time most read list with 2 million hits. I deleted 350 stories from my BostonFictionWriter name due to theft and have won three Green E's. Oh, and I'm modest too.

Old 10-07-2017, 05:29 PM   #4
SusanJillParker
I'm 100% woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoquiSordidaAdMe View Post
SusanJillParker is the he only Literotica author that I know for a fact takes commissions. I'm sure there are others, but there's one name to get you started.
Thanks for the referral. Your check is in the mail (lol).
A three time winner of Literotica's year long, Survivor Contests, the writer with the most stories in the most categories wins. I finished 2nd three times and 3rd twice. I've won twice as much contest money than any other writer on Literotica.
As well as 7 other secret names, I've written under the names of AndTheEnd, BostonFictionWriter, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph and WmForrester. Now I write under my real name, my birth name, SusanJillParker.
I've written more than 2,500 stories and poems and more than 10 million words, all posted on literotica. My story, I love you, Mommy, written under my WmForrester name was the most read story in all of 2010 and is #59 on the all-time most read list with 2 million hits. I deleted 350 stories from my BostonFictionWriter name due to theft and have won three Green E's. Oh, and I'm modest too.

Old 10-22-2017, 08:36 AM   #5
moncrief_the_advocate
Virgin

I'm a freelance ghostwriter.

I'm not too active on Literotica because I went the paid publishing route earlier this year.

Sent you a PM and if anyone is lurking and wishing to commission erotica, please feel free to reach out to me.