Hyperpolarization

Online, emoticons play a big role in determining what is considered funny by people of less than average intelligence and/or comprehension.

I have thought for years that an average stage comic could probably enhance their career with a blue screen backdrop onstage and a hand held clicker.

( its worked for countless average talk show hosts)

Online, emoticons play a big role in determining what is considered funny by people of less than average intelligence and/or comprehension.

I have thought for years that an average stage comic could probably enhance their career with a blue screen backdrop onstage and a hand held clicker.

( its worked for countless average talk show hosts)
Heyoooooooo!

I think they, and LOL, are so overused as to be counterproductive in most cases.

They seem ti work best when they're used ironically.

St. Pete just did that when he responded to "class all his own" with bright smiley happy face...

Coupla beats...

Hey wait a minute faces...

Frown.

Nowadays, even an STD contracted by a married person, from another married person, as a result of an international liaison barely gets a "chuckle" and the thread gets shut down.

Nowadays, even an STD contracted by a married person, from another married person, as a result of an international liaison barely gets a "chuckle" and the thread gets shut down.

prod_2345808602

It is rather odd to look like the significant other of three different people (Rainshine said something similar). I can only imagine that it is a case of projection, and that the contempt/loathing you feel for them is aroused more instantly and profoundly by my photograph.

That is me, of course. I've never used a photo of anyone other than me. It is, though, from an awfully long time ago - it was on the last day of my exams at university, around 20 years ago. All my other photos have been recent, and my profile picture is.

I'll be 40 next year. The spring fled long ago from this chicken.

Can you post a current picture, so I'll know what my ex will look like when he gets out of prison?

Back