Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 09-23-2017, 11:26 AM   #1
ExSoCalLaw
Virgin

Question Research - Request for the females

Hi,

I am researching a story of voyeurism & reluctance/non compliance.

Ladies, if you were asleep, how much touching do you believe could happen to you before you wake up?

I'm sure it would depend on how tired you were and how deeply you sleep, but from your own experience, what could happen without waking you?

In some cases perhaps it might feel like a dream. Is that possible?

Honest answers please.

Last edited by ExSoCalLaw : 09-23-2017 at 12:07 PM.

Old 09-23-2017, 11:53 AM   #2
SusanJillParker
I'm 100% woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExSoCalLaw View Post
Hi,

I am researching a story of voyeurism & reluctance/non compliance.

Ladies, if you were asleep, how much touching do you believe could happen to you before you wake up?

I'm sure it would depend on how tired you were and how deeply you sleep, but from your own experience, what could happen without waking you?

In some cases perhaps it might feel like a dream. Is that possible?

Honest answers please.
I'm no lady but born female, I am female. Suffice to say that I'm an admitted whore. Having been in the swinging lifestyle with my ex-husband for a few years, what I haven't done personally, I've seen done, or written about others doing it.

First of all, I'm a light sleeper. I'd feel every touch. Yet, if I was dead tired and in a dead sleep, you could probably strip me naked while touching and feeling me everywhere.

Yet, if you tried putting your cock in my hand, in my mouth, and/or in my pussy, I'd surely awaken.

It's a different issue if drugs and/or alcohol are involved. Now we're talking about a another scenario entirely.

"So...last night, I slipped my Mom a Roofie and..."
A three time winner of Literotica's year long, Survivor Contests, the writer with the most stories in the most categories wins. I finished 2nd three times and 3rd twice. I've won twice as much contest money than any other writer on Literotica.
As well as 7 other secret names, I've written under the names of AndTheEnd, BostonFictionWriter, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph and WmForrester. Now I write under my real name, my birth name, SusanJillParker.
I've written more than 2,500 stories and poems and more than 10 million words, all posted on literotica. My story, I love you, Mommy, written under my WmForrester name was the most read story in all of 2010 and is #59 on the all-time most read list with 2 million hits. I deleted 350 stories from my BostonFictionWriter name due to theft and have won three Green E's. Oh, and I'm modest too.

Old 09-23-2017, 12:13 PM   #3
ExSoCalLaw
Virgin

Ha! I've updated my title to say females instead of ladies.

I figured drugs and/or alcohol would be a factor, but mainly was curious about normal sleep cycle.

Thanks for the input.

Old 09-23-2017, 01:12 PM   #4
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExSoCalLaw View Post
Ha! I've updated my title to say females instead of ladies.

I figured drugs and/or alcohol would be a factor, but mainly was curious about normal sleep cycle.

Thanks for the input.
"Susan" is a middle-aged guy really named Freddie who, after years of exhibiting male on the discussion board and playing various games finally decided to take his performance art on the road in this direction. If you read in on the discussion board to any depth, you'll see that.

I'm not female either, but whatever answers you get here, you can take it a bit further in writing fiction here.

Old 09-23-2017, 02:45 PM   #5
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist

In answer to the OP - it's really pretty dependent. I'm a fairly light sleeper, but in the weeks after having our baby, I'd sleep though him crying in the night and being fed and put back to sleep - all in the same room, and pretty much the same bed as me. My husband actually checked that I was breathing a couple of times, I was so comatose.
I also discovered last time I was with my boyfriend that he's often awake when I'm sleeping and there's a bit of touching involved - nothing that's actually 'sex', but definitely not just leaving me alone either. Although I have no memory of this when I'm awake, he says I do react, often to just push his hand away. So if you're after realism, remember that we can react in our sleep is probably a useful thing.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs

Old 09-23-2017, 04:17 PM   #6
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

I trust you can understand "Susan's" performance art now, ExCalSoLaw, and can figure out that it has no application to your question.

Old 09-23-2017, 04:54 PM   #7
LIVINRFANTASIES
In a Cornfield Near You

Location: In Illinois far from Florida man. Any fool can make babies...... It takes love to raise a family
Dollie

We're much older and sleep in separate beds, because we can.
We married young and sex seemed to be on both our minds when he wasn't working and I wasn't caring for our baby. To keep this from being deleted, yes we were well over 18.
Sometimes I woke up at night with my husband on me having sex. Sometimes I knew it and other times he'd tell me in the morning.
I'd masturbate in the middle of the night and not know it. My husband told me this.
I even had intercourse with him yet didn't remember.
Of course after our bedtime intercourse he played with my boobs or pussy until I fell asleep and longer. It all depended how tired he was.
After the baby was born we had a friend, a girl, not a girlfriend like a lesbian girlfriend, live with us over five years. My husband slept between us. It was his bed and his rules. Her pussy was too small for him but he would have sex with me and finger her. Also he fondled all four of our boobs. Again, I fell asleep and many night he had intercourse with me while playing with Charlotte.
I woke up nights seeing Charlotte masturbating my husband or licking it while he slept.
At times neither of us girls knew until my husband reminded us of things.
We'd get even by masturbating him while he slept. I even had intercourse while Charlotte held the upper part of his penis so it wouldn't go too deep in me.
All of this depended on how tired each was. My husband could sleep through sex yet sometimes he faked sleep to enjoy our playing. Maybe I did that too.
When you love and trust someone you don't worry. My husband would have fucked Charlotte if he could have gotten his penis in her and I always encouraged him.

Over many years at home, in a motel, or our RV one of us had sex with the other as he or I slept. Many times this was because after awake sex we'd be so turned on by games we had played during the day.

And yes, sometimes I thought the sex was just a dream.
I know this is for women but there were times two or more other girls took turns jacking off my husband as he slept. It usually started while he was awake. But the poor guy worked so had to sleep sometimes. We had masturbation contests to see who could make him cum fastest. Who could go longer without making him cum, and a few would see who could suck him off the fastest. I only did that a little. I couldn't swallow.
All of these games and more were while he slept and other games while us women slept. We had so many sexy adventures we have stories about most.
Still living our Fantasies Proud playgrounder #397
Find our true short stories...Click Here--> https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

--184 stories done Keep in mind I'm a Pervert, not an Author, and TRUE STORIES are often boring.
Some stories are short and contain two or more little chapters.

Book #1 Living Our Fantasies---------- Book #2 Please Hold My Titties.
Book #3 The Gogenfart Farm------------- Book #4 Ms. Dollie's Random Stories
Book #5 People Watching---------------Book #6 Mr. Joe Whuzzit
Book #7 Ms.Dollie’s Living Fantasies-------Book #8 TENTS, TRAILERS, TITS, CONDOS, AND CUNTS
Book #9 TiTs and TAXIS--------------------Book #10 PUSSY, PECKERS, and PIZZA

Old 09-23-2017, 05:16 PM   #8
rescatooor
Experienced

I have no first hand experience of having ever been fondled or fucked while I slept (as far as I know). I do have a somewhat troubling habit of forming memories out of dreams. So even if I did wake up, you might be able to convince me that I dreamt it all up, as hyperrealistic dreams are somewhat normal for me. Dangers of lucid dreaming I suppose.

Old 09-23-2017, 05:25 PM   #9
LIVINRFANTASIES
In a Cornfield Near You

Location: In Illinois far from Florida man. Any fool can make babies...... It takes love to raise a family
Dollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescatooor View Post
I have no first hand experience of having ever been fondled or fucked while I slept (as far as I know). I do have a somewhat troubling habit of forming memories out of dreams. So even if I did wake up, you might be able to convince me that I dreamt it all up, as hyperrealistic dreams are somewhat normal for me. Dangers of lucid dreaming I suppose.
And then there was my husband, laying awake at night having fantasies then later using me to turn them in to real events.

Waking up in the middle of the night and in the morning with semen running out of my sore wet pussy was a pretty good clue I was screwed during the night.

For my husband waking up with dried cum in his lower hair and a sore red foreskin were also hints we used and abused him.

Latter Charlotte and I got rid of some of the evidence. We used Nair to remove his hair. We didn't know it would burn badly and wake him up!
Still living our Fantasies Proud playgrounder #397
Find our true short stories...Click Here--> https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

--184 stories done Keep in mind I'm a Pervert, not an Author, and TRUE STORIES are often boring.
Some stories are short and contain two or more little chapters.

Book #1 Living Our Fantasies---------- Book #2 Please Hold My Titties.
Book #3 The Gogenfart Farm------------- Book #4 Ms. Dollie's Random Stories
Book #5 People Watching---------------Book #6 Mr. Joe Whuzzit
Book #7 Ms.Dollie’s Living Fantasies-------Book #8 TENTS, TRAILERS, TITS, CONDOS, AND CUNTS
Book #9 TiTs and TAXIS--------------------Book #10 PUSSY, PECKERS, and PIZZA

Old 09-23-2017, 07:06 PM   #10
Snugbug
Really Experienced

I'm usually a light sleeper, I need earplugs to sleep through the night. However, I talk in my sleep and even walk in my sleep. When I walk or talk in my sleep I sleep through conversations and even giving my dad a hug. So I would say, generally if you touch me I'll wake up, but if you catch me sleep walking or talking, who knows. I'd say it varies a lot depending on the person. I can usually get in and out of bed without waking the guy.

Old 09-23-2017, 07:23 PM   #11
HisArpy
Loose canon extraordinair

Not female but I can give you my experiences.

You can sometimes do a lot of things while she sleeps. SHE responds very nicely to petting and will not wake up if I take it slow enough all the way through intercourse. But not every time. Sometimes she'll wake up and slap me before she realizes it's me. So it really depends on the day, how tired she is, whether I was gentle enough in the beginning to not irritate or startle, and how horny we are.

SHE tells me that some of our best is when she woke up with me already inside of her. She says she goes from zero to sixty in 1 second when that happens. Personally I think it's more like sixty to mach 2.1 in a heartbeat but who am I to complain.

My Literotica stories

Old 09-26-2017, 01:54 PM   #12
Charmolypi
Really Experienced

I wake up as soon as I feel him grind his cock against me as we are spooning or as soon as his hand starts to grasps my breasts. Which delightfully happens with some regularity. I may just be well trained though.

Old 09-29-2017, 05:56 PM   #13
ExSoCalLaw
Virgin

Thumbs up

Thanks all,

Any more last comments on the subject?