(This) Is On My Bucket List

LizVegas79

Naughty Advice Doc
I knew about bucket lists before I joined Lit. But after joining Lit I had a whole new appreciation for them!

This thread is intended to be an expression/outlet for everyone to express to the Universe what is on their Bucket List so that the Universe can begin to work on providing it to them.

So, please, I invite you all to express what's on YOUR bucket list. Multiple things, ideas are both welcomed and will be considered natural since our Wants and our Needs naturally change/evolve/grow :devil:

(Hope this catches on!)

So, the first thing on My Bucket List is purple hair! (I have long, jet black hair halfway down to my butt for those of you who haven't read my profile or don't already know me. I'm also crowding 40 so purple hair is obviously a serious cry for help LOL!)

__47aacba4ac57e21273c484d33ef796ac.jpeg

I would like to spend a filthy night in one of these:

523ced99438bd1ce3fa5fe99f1394110.jpg

I would like to see stars. In more than one sense... ;)

Liz purple hair is awesome I'm nearly 40 and had my hair cut short and went red and black .

My bucket list Alabama and new Orleans. I'm hoping its my 40th present to myself

• There's a place in the Philippine's which I must visit
  • Need to actually meet a couple of people from here IRL
  • See the Northern Lights again but from further north than I am currently
  • Visit Egypt, probably not going to happen as they don't open the tombs during the winter (I'd never survive summer)

sleep with whoever that goddess is with the purple hair ( not sure the wife will go for that one )
join the mile high club, perhaps I could kill two birds with one stone with the purple hair chick
retire, travel, and eventually step foot on every continent.

I have 2 bucket lists.....sexual & other
Other has quite a few things on it, sexual needs more added but I'm having difficulty thinking of new things to try/experience

L:rose:

Most things on my bucket list are travel related. There are just so many places I want to see before I croak.

My bucket list:

Go to college and get a degree
More travel

That's kind of it. :p

i imagine that would be the case with most people who were not fortunate enough to actually do it as some were.

Yeah travel is a huge one, for most people. And most people are just as dirt poor as I am lol.

I don't know about you, but nothing else has really ever moved me like exploring new places. Nothing is better than getting out there in the world and seeing something completely new.

I love my bucket list, and it's a great feeling to cross something off it. I still have a lot on it, but my top-top goal is to go on an antarctic cruise. This is greatly inspired by my desire to see a whale in the wild.

Oh me too! And to have people watch us like we were some kind of zoo exhibit - omg! :heart:

Liz purple hair is awesome I'm nearly 40 and had my hair cut short and went red and black .

My bucket list Alabama and new Orleans. I'm hoping its my 40th present to myself

Hub's would freak but I'd love to get a purple pixie cut! So are you like the talk of the town now or what? :D

I have 2 bucket lists.....sexual & other
Other has quite a few things on it, sexual needs more added but I'm having difficulty thinking of new things to try/experience

A lot of the things on our bucket lists are non-sexual Leigh - go ahead and feel free to share one if you want.

Yeah travel is a huge one, for most people. And most people are just as dirt poor as I am lol.

I don't know about you, but nothing else has really ever moved me like exploring new places. Nothing is better than getting out there in the world and seeing something completely new.

Travel is huge for me too.

I love my bucket list, and it's a great feeling to cross something off it. I still have a lot on it, but my top-top goal is to go on an antarctic cruise. This is greatly inspired by my desire to see a whale in the wild.

Adding "See A Whale" to mine!

A lot of the things on our bucket lists are non-sexual Leigh - go ahead and feel free to share one if you want.

Mostly traveling destinations are on my non sexual list
Best of this year so far are sex on a beach & joining the mile high club :)

The home for the exhibitionist hobbit!
:rose:

I should really update my bucket list, now I think of it.

Hubby's lease was up so he got a new car yesterday...... I guess breaking it in is now on the bucket list :)

Back