🔱 The Valkyrie's Retreat🔱

_valkyrie_

| ᎶᏒᏗ́ ᏒᏬ́ᏁᎴᏗ |
As the hostess to this humble space, all are welcome to enjoy the amenities provided: the mead hall, the hot springs, the training grounds and the riding course, as well as all Mother Nature has to offer, within the woodlands that surround the compound.

Random posting will also take place, if and whenever something strikes my fancy.

Like any good retreat, there is an off limits sector. Since it's my domain, it is concealed from the common eye. It is solely off limits to those who do not figure among a very select few. These select few will be personally chosen for a guided tour of the aforementioned area.

Without further ado, I bid you all a most enjoyable stay.

Mood song for tonight: Edith Piaf - La Foule

Why am I not surprised you're the first around here? :rolleyes:

You weren't invited to leave.

Have some 🍺. It's always free here.

See, I don't really see that smiley as eye-rolling. Just a little dude looking up with a smirk.

Cheers 🍺

Thought of the day

"It pays to kill with kindness when you are your own worst enemy."

Hi! 🙋 Cool digs.

My cat just had kittens and I brought you a pair to choose from as a... hall warming gift.

(You don't eat cats here, do you? :eek:)

Also, I like your new av!

My, what fearsome beasts they are! A fine addition to the Hall. You have my thanks!

Mead tasting night tonight, here you go 🍺

The literal consumption of any felines here is severely frowned upon, so your fears are unwarranted.

Good to know! And thank you for the cold drink!

I have a friend who is part Viking and he just got a cool arm tat with Valkyrie wings. :)

Not a problem. I hope the drinks are to everyone's liking.

Mine are securely stashed. Can't be too careful these days.

9cef41ed7167437f3167db8fd9f2507d.jpg

They are and while no swimwear is required, you get a linen cloth to cover yourself.

Still very new, but I reckon it's a nice place to chill.

Awesome!

I came prepared just in case. -Pulls down pants to show off swim trunks-

Back