Cum in Bras

I always thought that every guy who had sister at least once took her bra out of the laundry basket and spunked in the cups.....

Just me?

Only child so never an option for me. My mom's bras got the brunt for me and then friends mom's or sisters ( expert at sneaking them out and back into the home).

A couple of partners as I got older allowed me to use theirs.

And currently wife has helped me out quite a few times not only into her cups but also over her while she is wearing...sadly never the worn them out always straight into the wash.

Have also been known to use sister in laws and mom in laws but rarely.

I'm at the mall...I just want a handsome older man to take me into Victoria's Secret and buy me a cute bra, fill it with his cum and send me on my way wearing my new bra and his cum. Is that too much for a girl to ask?

Not at all. I love this idea.

...and this thread.

cum in their sister's bra?

Guilty... but it was always kind of dicey. There is no way my sis would not have noticed, so I used it to jack-off, then always washed it - which required her being gone long enough for it to dry.

Then came the era of exchange students at my parent's house. Talk about variety.

Guilty... but it was always kind of dicey. There is no way my sis would not have noticed, so I used it to jack-off, then always washed it - which required her being gone long enough for it to dry.

Then came the era of exchange students at my parent's house. Talk about variety.

You must of felt like being in heaven all those different girls bra's to use (an panties too i suspect were used). You should tell us more about those times.

If it wasn't for my love of cumming in bras I would not have learnt how to use a washing machine so well and efficiently.

It's been a while since I've done this. Plus I had a dream about being covered in cum last night. So this morning I had a man deposit a large load in my bra cups and put it on. Been wearing it all day in class. Love getting whiffs of it. It's a little warm today though which makes it a little uncomfortable. But uncomfortable as it may be I love knowing it's there and that makes it worth it

It's been a while since I've done this. Plus I had a dream about being covered in cum last night. So this morning I had a man deposit a large load in my bra cups and put it on. Been wearing it all day in class. Love getting whiffs of it. It's a little warm today though which makes it a little uncomfortable. But uncomfortable as it may be I love knowing it's there and that makes it worth it

I would of took you to VS an bought you the bra of your choice an gladly deposited my cum in it for you to wear all day.

Do you think anyone else could of got a whiff of that cum you wore to class today?

I would of took you to VS an bought you the bra of your choice an gladly deposited my cum in it for you to wear all day.

Do you think anyone else could of got a whiff of that cum you wore to class today?

Oh yes...such a delicate mustiness

Oh yes...such a delicate mustiness

Im still waiting to run into you SueAnne. Beside a car or when I deliver groceries to your house. Be such a pleasure to shoot my cum inside your bra, coat those bra cups with my cum an you then wear it. Giving me such good fantasies. mmmm

opens the door...

Oh, how nice. Ready to deliver? I am ready...*kneels, and a finger pulls the neckline of my scoopneck tee* go for it.:)

Oh, how nice. Ready to deliver? I am ready...*kneels, and a finger pulls the neckline of my scoopneck tee* go for it.:)

SueAnne I'l Bring you a dozen rose's an a bottle of wine.

You kneel an pull out your neckline, I'l reach down in an pull your bra away from your sweet tits an you or I will stroke my cock till I shoot my cum down on your tits. Then I will release your bra back to hold my cum so you can wear it an smell that special aroma mmmm

Thought about it a lot with my mom's but never dared actually cum in her cups. Occasionally do in my wife's 38DD though.

Its fun having your way with your wife bra when she's not around. Does your wife know you cum on her bra's? or does she watch when you do it?

Its fun having your way with your wife bra when she's not around. Does your wife know you cum on her bra's? or does she watch when you do it?
Most often I enjoy her bras when she's not home, but a few times she has watched and encouraged me and that makes it extremely exciting.

Dollie

I almost never wear a bra. But my husband and lots of his friends have cum in my bikini tops and halter tops and made me wear them all day. It was okay at a place with a pool or beach but out in the hot sun among strangers it got uncomfortable.
I don't think strangers knew it but I always felt they were starring at my icky top.

I've also had them cum in my bikini bottom or shorts. The men I've known love to get cum on me. Bikers are ornery. I've had them cum on their bike seat then make me ride while wearing super short narrow shorts with no panties.

I almost never wear a bra. But my husband and lots of his friends have cum in my bikini tops and halter tops and made me wear them all day. It was okay at a place with a pool or beach but out in the hot sun among strangers it got uncomfortable.
I don't think strangers knew it but I always felt they were starring at my icky top.

I've also had them cum in my bikini bottom or shorts. The men I've known love to get cum on me. Bikers are ornery. I've had them cum on their bike seat then make me ride while wearing super short narrow shorts with no panties.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Makes me want to pull off my bra and throw it to the guys like a garter at a wedding...:D

And want to watch the action after the scramble

Back