Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My baby is turning 19 today and she's been gone for weeks off to college, Emmy is away and I still haven't heard from her. I really miss her comfort. I'm feeling slightly alone and I refuse to be selfish because I know what Emmy has to be going through.

:(

more hugs for Sassy

My baby is turning 19 today and she's been gone for weeks off to college, Emmy is away and I still haven't heard from her. I really miss her comfort. I'm feeling slightly alone and I refuse to be selfish because I know what Emmy has to be going through.

I understand how you are feeling with your daughter being gone, especially on her birthday!!! Remember well, what it was like when our girls went away to college! Hang in there sweet lady! :rose::rose:

You are a truly good friend of Em, Sassy! But your daughter has already flown the coop. May I suggest you try to take pleasure from watching her fly.

Sometime people just need to get away and be alone. And your baby will always be your baby and you will always be there for her, and she will always need you just not as much.:kiss::rose:

Yeah Haven't seen emmy in a long time. Hope she is ok.
Your never alone Sassy, lots of friends on here, and we all care about you.:rose:.

Sending a big hug to Sassy!

When the youngest leaves...and keeps growing up.....an ache!

It is easy to say, "I know the feeling." because one has been through their kids leaving home, but that isn't helpful because we all react differently to situations and changes in life... but what I will say is the stronger the feelings, the stronger the bond is between you and her... giving you a cyber (((HUG))) and knowing that you will be OK... :rose::kiss::rose:

Good news everyone!! I heard from Emmy! She is home now and I thought I'd just screen shot her message for you all to see.
:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

oops let me fix the names..

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• EM1.png
    EM1.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 0
  • EM2.png
    EM2.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It is easy to say, "I know the feeling." because one has been through their kids leaving home, but that isn't helpful because we all react differently to situations and changes in life... but what I will say is the stronger the feelings, the stronger the bond is between you and her... giving you a cyber (((HUG))) and knowing that you will be OK... :rose::kiss::rose:

Thank you my friend. I appreciate that a lot!! :kiss:

I am glad she is home and o.k. . I am sorry to hear about her mother - I hope she will recover soon! :cattail:

Thank you Sassy!

Emmy, I'm so glad you're back and things at home are somewhat under control. I know how it feels to get that phone call from another continent. Sucks.

Sassy, you bothered to keep us all informed and entertained with Emmy "donations" even in the midst of your own misery. You lovely woman you.

You both rock. :heart:

So does everyone here who loves you.

Yeah! Good to hear you and Emmy are both doing well. :)
Thank you. Now make sure you let me know you are ok in the next couple days. :kiss:
I am glad she is home and o.k. . I am sorry to hear about her mother - I hope she will recover soon! :cattail:

Thank you Sassy!
I do as well. I know how stressed she gets over her Mom. Not that I blame her. She took a bath and went to bed pretty quick tonight. She was exhausted.
Emmy, I'm so glad you're back and things at home are somewhat under control. I know how it feels to get that phone call from another continent. Sucks.

Sassy, you bothered to keep us all informed and entertained with Emmy "donations" even in the midst of your own misery. You lovely woman you.

You both rock. :heart:

So does everyone here who loves you.

Thank you Dee. That is very sweet of you. :rose::rose:
I'm just glad she is home safely now and hope her Mom continues to heal so she doesn't have to turn around and run back there.

Good news everyone!! I heard from Emmy! She is home now and I thought I'd just screen shot her message for you all to see.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sounds like its been a hectic few weeks for Emmy. Glad she's back home. Thanks for sharing. You really are a terrific friend to her :rose:

It's been a trying time for you dear Emmy, and its good that your mum is getting support.
Hope you get some rest.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Always difficult when your parent's are in failing health... I have gone through it... glad she is home and my thoughts and prayers are with her...:rose::rose: and thanks for sharing the update Sassy!!!

Glad you finally heard from her.

I feel so bad for her now and I really just want to give her a big hug and tell her everything will be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back