Humiliation

metrifonate

Really Experienced
What js your favourite form of humilation and what buzz do you get from it?

I like to be out in public with my female sub when she is naked under her clothes or a long coat. Or else she is in some form of bondage under her clothes such as tied breasts or a crotch rope.

For me the thrill is that only my sub and me know she is like that and following my instructions.

I've used bondage under clothing, wireless remote toys for discrete teasing, nude under her clothing and having her "flash" when it's safe to do so. There's even been a few times when we'd find a somewhat sheltered set of paths in wooded area and kept her naked while in those areas.

In the past and when in private, or in the company of lifestyle friends, when my girl has been begging for release, I've had her get her pleasure from riding my thigh or boot. Both of those have worked wonders in pushing her over the edge.

I like to be out in public with my female sub when she is naked under her clothes or a long coat. Or else she is in some form of bondage under her clothes such as tied breasts or a crotch rope.

For me the thrill is that only my sub and me know she is like that and following my instructions.

Does it arouse her a lot? Do you ever get caught?

I've used bondage under clothing, wireless remote toys for discrete teasing, nude under her clothing and having her "flash" when it's safe to do so. There's even been a few times when we'd find a somewhat sheltered set of paths in wooded area and kept her naked while in those areas.

In the past and when in private, or in the company of lifestyle friends, when my girl has been begging for release, I've had her get her pleasure from riding my thigh or boot. Both of those have worked wonders in pushing her over the edge.

I like you keep her naked. Is she naked around your lifestyle friends?

Each sub has told me that it is arousing but in different ways. For one it was the embarrassment of being without underwear. For another it was the naughtiness.

No we have never been caught. My expectation is that my subs will not do anything to give away their situation. Only the two of us can know. Calling any attention to themselves would be cause for discipline later.

I should clarify that my subs are not always naked. I like to vary my expectations to keep them on their toes so to speak.

I prefer to keep my interactions with my subs private so they are never nude around others.

I like you keep her naked. Is she naked around your lifestyle friends?

Not always. Depends on the situation and which friends are around. Most of the time I'd keep her in revealing clothing such as a camisk, lingerie or a corset & thong...and my collar around her neck with cuffs on her wrists and ankles.

Interesting - we use a remote-controlled vibe in public situations fairly often, but I've never perceived that as "humiliation" personally! I view that as more of a "control" thing, with a small amount of "potential exhibitionism". :D

The play we do that I would classify as "humiliation" is mostly in private. Leash play. Humiliating positions (usually bottoms-up!). Being made to beg for a spanking or to give a BJ. :)

Interesting - we use a remote-controlled vibe in public situations fairly often, but I've never perceived that as "humiliation" personally! I view that as more of a "control" thing, with a small amount of "potential exhibitionism". :D

The play we do that I would classify as "humiliation" is mostly in private. Leash play. Humiliating positions (usually bottoms-up!). Being made to beg for a spanking or to give a BJ. :)

The "humiliation" for her concerning the vibe toys was her knowing how turned on she was and that she was in public wearing nothing under a skirt. Sometimes it was at a munch, sometimes it was out to dinner or even the toy store getting more toys.

Begging in private or around close lifestyle friends was done often although the follow through (other than for spankings or similar activities) was done in private. The humiliation there was begging for it with friends around and me leading her to a private place with a leash. She grew to enjoy the leash too much so I started having her crawl while leashed to bring back the humiliation she craved.

The form that gets the best response.

Degradation is a lot of fun, but sometimes it can be those little things that someone reacts to. Those are the most delicious sorts of responses to humiliation.

I'm pretty interested in humiliation, there's just one problem. I have no shame. I've never been able to think of anything that would actually humiliate me.

I dont know if this counts but my type of humiliation is things he says or whispers in my ear out in public.
Things like I bet your wet in that little pussy already you slut
Laughing at me for being horny.
Torturing me whith my one hornyness.

I'm excited by the prospect of subjugation and objectification. As a young man, I became my best friend's personal cocksucker. I would give him blowjobs whenever and wherever he told me to. It felt so humiliating but so thrilling to know that I would do whatever he ordered me to do to get his cock in my mouth. He would threaten to tell our friends I was a cocksucker and I would have to blow them also. He never did, but I lived in fear that he would. I used to masturbate while imagining he had told them, visualizing myself down on my knees, surrounded by our friends, sucking cock after cock as they all stood around watching me suck their cocks and eat their cum, waiting to take their turn in my mouth. It's still one of my favorite fantasies

Mmm that's a good one! My sub is bicurious and wants to bottom a guy when we find one. What else would you all suggest to humiliate him? I already made him buy our strap on from a cute girl in our local ABS.

I enjoy sissy humiliation; slut training, maid training, diapers, frilly outfits, pegging. Anything hyperfeminine really gets me going. It's so emasculating to bend over and admit to my wife that I'm enjoying her fucking my ass. It's quite arousing. :D

Mmm that's a good one! My sub is bicurious and wants to bottom a guy when we find one. What else would you all suggest to humiliate him? I already made him buy our strap on from a cute girl in our local ABS.

Well, you could have him carry your purse while you're out in public and answer everything you say with "Yes, Dear".

Won't be long before heads are turning to regard such a henpecked exemplar of emasculated maleness. :eek:

I like hearing about this from so many perspectives. I'm pretty strait forward in so far as my humiliation. I tend towards enjoying cuckolding and when a woman teases me about the size of my cock. There is something about her acknowledging it, that makes it personal, and makes me crave more from her.

I'm pretty interested in humiliation, there's just one problem. I have no shame. I've never been able to think of anything that would actually humiliate me.
Try this: I push against the back of your ear until it folds forward and I keep it in that position with tape. I do the same with your other ear. Now we go to a pub. A girl, or a man will ask: what happened to your ears? I will reply: This keeps his ears warm and red. When he gives me a piggyback ride, I use his ears as reins to steer him, and I don't want cold ears.

I offer the girl or man to ride on your back and I take off the tapes. Push against the back of his ears and he'll walk in a straigt line, left/right ear for making right/left turns.

Is that humiliating for you?

Having a diaper locked on all day and having to use it.

Her taking me out to the barn, whipping or kicking me and then pissing on me.

Having bathroom privileges taken away from me and having her take me naked outside on a leash like a dog.

Our bedtime routine, which I will not post publicly.

I like making my wife show her ass to my friends. Telling her to bend over and spread her ass cheeks apart.

Having the sub wear a dress or skirt in public that can flash her sexy lingerie (like see through, or pleated skirt on a window day. Makes them even more submissive. Also using a remote control egg vibe in public, especially when the sub has to talk to people, like at a party or restuarant or speaking event. Having the sub serve in a french maid outfit to a group of guys (like a football game party) where everyone else is dressed normal including other women

Back