60 Plus Check In

having trouble figuring out how to work this board, but, yes yes yes. 65 woman. Major itch. Want dirty talk at first. Want toys. Maybe someone a little bit bossy. Yeah, I'm around. Don't even mind if I'm satisfying myself while connected with someone online.
 
having trouble figuring out how to work this board, but, yes yes yes. 65 woman. Major itch. Want dirty talk at first. Want toys. Maybe someone a little bit bossy. Yeah, I'm around. Don't even mind if I'm satisfying myself while connected with someone online.

You will probably have more fun and get more of the conversations you are looking or if you open up your private messages. You can do that in your user control panel. There is a link in the header.
 
Kind of the thread I've been waiting for.. f into older men here, just wanted to say hi :)
 
I am so old, 71 and a big bit,
I have forgotten if I have already posted!
Hoping that one day my Private Messages will click to 1.
 
One more for the sexy 60s!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 0
Sexual Pleasures are knocking at your door....

Happy belated birthday girl I'm 61 years of age wanting and needing of another man I live in NW Ohio Into everything sexual except pain and scat and blood and pissing games. Like to hear from anyone that is interested in Sexual Pleasures.
 
over 60 ladies...

...I'd love to hear from you...check out my profile and if you like what you see, I'd love to get a PM! :rose:
 
Young at Heart

64 year old male, still full of life and horny as hell!! Would love to chat with ladies 50 plus and exchange fantasies!!
 
A little fun while getting dressed this morning!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top