Evil things happen, when evil is set into motion

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
A 20 year old man, from Maumee, Ohio, is in police custody, according to Superintendent Martin Kumer with the Albermarle-Charlottesville County Regional Jail.

Because of the evil spoken into his ear, he took on a task of committing evil.

He was convinced by evil, to commit mass murder, as Dylann Roof at 21 years old, was convinced by evil, that he would kill good people in a church, even after they were kind to him, and invited him to pray with them.

The 20 year old from Ohio has killed a 32-year-old woman with his car, he put five people from the crash in critical condition, four in serious condition. Ten more people are injured, but are not suffering as badly, as the others.

Carfax report shows the Challenger was bought in June 2015 in Florence, Kentucky. A search of the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles shows the vehicle registration was active in Lucas County, home to Maumee.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/08/suspect_in_charlottesville_ral.html

*reads about Dylan Roof*

It is no wonder that evil flourishes. American lives have been given no value, because of corporate greed. The people letting evil guide them, are about to give corporate greed a paradise, at the further cost, to their own lives.

Where were the good guys with guns to stop this from happening?

Where were the good guys with guns to stop this from happening?

They were concentrated on clearing out the park area. There's an eight-block pedestrian mall (the former main street) in the center of town. The park they were clearing is a block off the mall to the north west. The car plowing was on a street crossing the mall to the south east. If you watched the video, you'd see that the driver got it all done and was reversing out to the north east of the mall within about ten seconds. The police weren't there, because these were folks who had dispersed and were leaving the area--a good six blocks from the park being cleared. Which makes it worse. They were leaving and were well away from the action when they were made the action. The police were close enough and with squad cars that once they were alerted, they were able to catch the driver before he got out of the downtown area.

I might note, which I haven't seen much of here, that one of the police surveillance helicopters crashed, killing the pilot and a trouper, about this same time. So there were several centers of concern going at one time.

The eyewitnesses on the scene who were interviewed praised the cops for how fast they got onto the car's tail and also how fast other cops got to the scene and had ambulances called.

Also, Gotsnow got it wrong about a license plate in another thread--his license plate was quite clear in the videos. And, as it was an Ohio plate, the feds could be called in right away which has aided the Department of Justice picking the whole demonstration up for investigation, which was announced tonight.

Last edited:
A 20 year old man, from Maumee, Ohio, is in police custody, according to Superintendent Martin Kumer with the Albermarle-Charlottesville County Regional Jail.

Because of the evil spoken into his ear, he took on a task of committing evil.

He was convinced by evil, to commit mass murder, as Dylann Roof at 21 years old, was convinced by evil, that he would kill good people in a church, even after they were kind to him, and invited him to pray with them.

The 20 year old from Ohio has killed a 32-year-old woman with his car, he put five people from the crash in critical condition, four in serious condition. Ten more people are injured, but are not suffering as badly, as the others.

Carfax report shows the Challenger was bought in June 2015 in Florence, Kentucky. A search of the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles shows the vehicle registration was active in Lucas County, home to Maumee.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/08/suspect_in_charlottesville_ral.html

*reads about Dylan Roof*

It is no wonder that evil flourishes. American lives have been given no value, because of corporate greed. The people letting evil guide them, are about to give corporate greed a paradise, at the further cost, to their own lives.

Strange how your prez is so concerned about people dying in Venezuela but not at all concerned about people dying in his own country. Could it be that there is no money to be made by clamping down on violence at home?

They were concentrated on clearing out the park area. There's an eight-block pedestrian mall (the former main street) in the center of town. The park they were clearing is a block off the mall to the north west. The car plowing was on a street crossing the mall to the south east. If you watched the video, you'd see that the driver got it all done and was reversing out to the north east of the mall within about ten seconds. The police weren't there, because these were folks who had dispersed and were leaving the area--a good six blocks from the park being cleared. Which makes it worse. They were leaving and were well away from the action when they were made the action. The police were close enough and with squad cars that once they were alerted, they were able to catch the driver before he got out of the downtown area.

I might note, which I haven't seen much of here, that one of the police surveillance helicopters crashed, killing the pilot and a trouper, about this same time. So there were several centers of concern going at one time.

The eyewitnesses on the scene who were interviewed praised the cops for how fast they got onto the car's tail and also how fast other cops got to the scene and had ambulances called.

Also, Gotsnow got it wrong about a license plate in another thread--his license plate was quite clear in the videos. And, as it was an Ohio plate, the feds could be called in right away which has aided the Department of Justice picking the whole demonstration up for investigation, which was announced tonight.
That's the police. Lots of other people were packing in that crowd. They had weapons and they had a reason to use them.

That's the police. Lots of other people were packing in that crowd. They had weapons and they had a reason to use them.

I'm not sure what you're asking. The only good guys with guns in a situation like this, I think, are the police. So I took your question to be about where the cops were. Counter protesters aren't good guys; they are provocateurs. I spent the last week coming up to this on Charlottesville public media saying we didn't want to invite any outside protesters to this for the exact reason of what happened. Counter protesters showed up with arms and armor too. They aren't the good guys.

Strange how your prez is so concerned about people dying in Venezuela but not at all concerned about people dying in his own country. Could it be that there is no money to be made by clamping down on violence at home?

Not really. It's because Donald Trump is alt-right himself.

Trump's statement shows that he is not even trying to get the genie back into the bottle.

And sending either his wife or his daughter out to do a little better is just pathetic.

The folks with shields were supporting the protest
Those carrying rifles ( reported ... ... not shown in news I saw, but legal there..) I assume supported the protest

Then there was the counter protest.. water bottles (filled with?) and maybe pepper spray (?)

Last edited:
The folks with shields were supporting the protest
Those carry rifles ( reported ... legal there..) I assume supported the protest

Then there was the counter protest.. water bottles (filled with?) and maybe pepper spray (?)

I can't quite figure out what you mean. Folks from both sides showed up with weapons and shields and the intent to fight. Certainly more so on the alt-right side, but there were some on the other side willing and wanting to pony up to it.

I've seen reports of the chopper crash, but no mention of who or what. I figured it was media.

;)
I can't quite figure out what you mean. Folks from both sides showed up with weapons and shields and the intent to fight. Certainly more so on the alt-right side, but there were some on the other side willing and wanting to pony up to it.

If two sides come out to brawl in public, at public expense that is not freedom of
speech.

This shit has to stop. Start taking names. Do something or freedom of speech is dead. Thugs win.

I've seen reports of the chopper crash, but no mention of who or what. I figured it was media.

Two state troupers. Helicopters were up to track what the demonstrators were doing down the streets. Where it crashed is about two miles from the center of town, so it probably either was returning to a staging area to land or the pilot knew they were going down and headed for open land. It was on the edge of UVa's golf course. Both men married, with children, from the Richmond area.

The thirty-two-year-old woman who did in the car attack (NOT an accident) was from the area, but not from within town. She worked for a local law firm, though.

;)

If two sides come out to brawl in public, at public expense that is not freedom of
speech.

This shit has to stop. Start taking names. Do something or freedom of speech is dead. Thugs win.

No, it's not freedom of speech. That's why the scheduled demonstration was closed down before it began. The safest place to be in the downtown area yesterday was the very park where the demonstration was scheduled to be. It was cordoned off by barriers and neither faction was let inside. The alt-righters arrived two hours before the event was scheduled and the counterdemonstrators were already there. The fighting started an hour before the event was scheduled. Presumably that's why the police weren't up to strength for a while (although you'd think they could have figured that out). The State cops had taken over police control before then.

Trust me. There were lots and lots of photos taken. There was a police command post, with cameramen, on top of a friend's house a block away from the park, but with a good shot of the park and surrounds.

This dumb 20 yr old has probably been reading Breitbart and getting all whipped up with the kind of crap Chloe spews.

Did it even occur to him he'll have to go to jail with a LOTTA guys who won't be too happy with his White Nationalist bullshit?

But but but . . . Antifa

Yeah that will play real well IN PRISON

The nicest thing you could say about the Chloes of the world is that she's just too damn DUMB to realize the poison these Right Wing sites are pouring into young ignorant minds.

Trump really does need to shut this shit down, and fire the Bannons and Gorkas and stop this crap.

This dumb 20 yr old has probably been reading Breitbart and getting all whipped up with the kind of crap Chloe spews.

Did it even occur to him he'll have to go to jail with a LOTTA guys who won't be too happy with his White Nationalist bullshit?

But but but . . . Antifa

Yeah that will play real well IN PRISON

The nicest thing you could say about the Chloes of the world is that she's just too damn DUMB to realize the poison these Right Wing sites are pouring into young ignorant minds.

Trump really does need to shut this shit down, and fire the Bannons and Gorkas and stop this crap.

I know that you and Chloe have been going at each other on other threads, but honestly, I wish you hadn't gone there on this thread. What happened in Charlottesville is a tragedy, a crime created by both sides that were supposed to be "peacefully" protesting and not attacking each other. Do we need to attack each other on this thread?

I'm not sure what you're asking. The only good guys with guns in a situation like this, I think, are the police. So I took your question to be about where the cops were. Counter protesters aren't good guys; they are provocateurs. I spent the last week coming up to this on Charlottesville public media saying we didn't want to invite any outside protesters to this for the exact reason of what happened. Counter protesters showed up with arms and armor too. They aren't the good guys.
They think that they are. You could get the same response from every one. "I'm packing to defend myself. If someone starts shooting people, I'm taking him out. The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun…" There was a bad guy with a deadly weapon, and nobody even tried to stop him.

There was a bad guy with a deadly weapon, and nobody even tried to stop him.

You are talking about the car that plowed into the people again? Go look at the video. There's no stopping something like that happening out of the blue.

You are talking about the car that plowed into the people again? Go look at the video. There's no stopping something like that happening out of the blue.
A .44 could stop it.

He crashed his car, then sped out in reverse. Nobody fired while he was fleeing the scene.

A .44 could stop it.

He crashed his car, then sped out in reverse. Nobody fired while he was fleeing the scene.

First, you've obviously never been in sudden, unexpected danger before. You don't react that fast. Again, look at the video. It was a miracle that people got out of the way before he got to the crash scene. See how fast he backed up. This is real life, not some movie script.

Second, these weren't armed demonstrators. Nobody in that group had a .44. or even a pea shooter. It's not like all, or even most, or many more than a few of the counter demonstrators were armed. And the armed ones were still back in the park area. Again, this isn't the movies.

I think you might perhaps need to get a reality check of what happens when shit suddenly unexpected happens in life.

First, you've obviously never been in sudden, unexpected danger before. You don't react that fast. Again, look at the video. It was a miracle that people got out of the way before he got to the crash scene. See how fast he backed up. This is real life, not some movie script.

Second, these weren't armed demonstrators. Nobody in that group had a .44. or even a pea shooter. It's not like all, or even most, or many more than a few of the counter demonstrators were armed. And the armed ones were still back in the park area. Again, this isn't the movies.

I think you might perhaps need to get a reality check of what happens when shit suddenly unexpected happens in life.
The main reason I hear for carrying a gun is to be ready when shit goes down. I guess that's delusional.

The main reason I hear for carrying a gun is to be ready when shit goes down. I guess that's delusional.

I think you're off somewhere in Lalaland on reality here--and/or have watched entirely too many action movies. And I find your expectations more than a little irritating. These aren't trained soldiers in a war zone.

I will note that the video shows that three guys who were on the downtown mall itself (the car sped a block to the mall, over the mall, and to the end of the block beyond the mall to hit the people and the back of a car) had the presence of mind to chase the car as it was backing up the two and a half blocks--and having been in situations like that in coup situations overseas, I was amazed they reacted so quickly. One of the guys got to the top of the block where the car spun around and headed to the right, and he's the one, later interviews revealed, who flagged down a cop from closer to the main riot action and got a police car in pursuit of the murder car (which wasn't hard to identify as it was dragging its front bumper) and other cops to run down to the crash scene.

Last edited:
What happened in Charlottesville is a tragedy, a crime created by both sides that were supposed to be "peacefully" protesting and not attacking each other.
Incorrect. One side was armed, one side was not. And note that the attack was AWAY from the main action, and the murderous Nazi deliberately ran over counter-protesters who were dispersing. This was a terror attack goaded by Tromp's words, and Tromp hasn't disavowed his armed followers. Shame!

I wasn't attacking her. If anything I was defending her and the poor schlub who drove the car as being too young and ignorant to know better. In the spirit of the thread the true evil is the alt-right I e. Neo Nazi industry.

The supposed adults in charge of the country could do a lot by quashing this.

I know that you and Chloe have been going at each other on other threads, but honestly, I wish you hadn't gone there on this thread. What happened in Charlottesville is a tragedy, a crime created by both sides that were supposed to be "peacefully" protesting and not attacking each other. Do we need to attack each other on this thread?

Back