Horny girls only: How often do you masturbate?

H

HereKumsKatie

Last edited by a moderator:
qustion

I'll say once a day up to maybe three when traveling alone and maybe one extra when answering question on masturbation.

LOL. Love that reply. I masturbate every day except when hubby and I have a long leisurely fuck session. He does travel a bit for work so it can be a couple of times a day when he is away. But like you, I do masturbate a lot more when I'm on lit.

Most days at least once. Some days twice and occasionally 3-4 times throughout the day. I suppose those are my really "bored" days.

depends on the day! some days i will 1-2 times other days i will a dozen or so! i have been doing it way before even high school! i am currently 25... but then i also havent had sex all that much either! only several times with my last bf and 2 full days worth with a fling and 3 (horrible) times with my first bf....

depends on the day! some days i will 1-2 times other days i will a dozen or so! i have been doing it way before even high school! i am currently 25... but then i also havent had sex all that much either! only several times with my last bf and 2 full days worth with a fling and 3 (horrible) times with my first bf....

Have you found that for sexual satisfaction, masturbation gets it done for you better than coitus? I've heard arguments on both sides ... masturbation sensitizes you for better fucking, or masturbation creates impossible expectations for fucking because it has to take into account two patterns of arousal.

One thing about this thread is that it self-selects for "horny women." I'd like to see a poll covering a wider range of women (although the fact that they're on Lit is in itself a sort of self-selection process, I guess).

Have you found that for sexual satisfaction, masturbation gets it done for you better than coitus? I've heard arguments on both sides ... masturbation sensitizes you for better fucking, or masturbation creates impossible expectations for fucking because it has to take into account two patterns of arousal.

One thing about this thread is that it self-selects for "horny women." I'd like to see a poll covering a wider range of women (although the fact that they're on Lit is in itself a sort of self-selection process, I guess).

haha kinda both! i have high expectations for sex with a partner but i think that is because i like sex a certain way and that way is with a little pain. i can play for hours by my self but once someone else is touching me it is to stimulation bordering on painful, and not the good kind

A Lot

3-5 times a day. I started mastubating at a young age. I used to get myself off a lot more when I was younger, but 3-5 times a day is the most I can manage now with family, work, etc.

Just really depends on what's happening that day, my energy levels, etc., but any time I have the time and desire, I will enjoy some self-pleasure. :)

3-5 times daily masturbate. i respect you mam..

You really like to masturbate. Will not your pussy be scratched? Or you masturbate with objects or fingers?

men do it too

Can men reply too? I did it to suit the mood, time and place. I've done it in the open while driving and just let it out of my selluar just like that. While at the traffic light intersection, I started shaking while spit. There are also motorcyclists who see but I do not care. Only a woman once saw me do it without distracting her eyes. He is very interested. But I can only stimulate him from the car. Sometimes I do it so no more drops of semen.

Thanks for honesty 😻 usually once a day for a couple hours, if that makes sense?

I'm not sure how to answer this question. It all depends on what you mean by "horny."

I used to wank pretty much every day until I was in my forties, often multiple times if I could afford to spend the time. Then it tapered off, so now I'm doing it three or four times a week. Does that disqualify me from answering the question? Am I somehow not horny enough?

I should add that even though I've tapered off, I go for quality, not quantity. I know enough about my sexual responses to make each session as complete and gratifying as I can, rather than going straight for the climax. I think this is what guys call "edging." Anyway, what I have works for me, and I feel no inclination to change it.

Until I found Lit, I used to think I was just, ah, abnormal, because I like to masturbate. I mean, a good girl doesn't do that, does she?? At least not as often as I do?? Really glad their are others like me :)

Oh, the question... Depends on whats going on in real life, but multiple times per week.

Actually I love masturbation because, well, nobody knows my clit like I do :eek::eek:

I don't know where else to ask this question so I'm going to ask it here and I hope that is okay with everyone. Ever since before I can legally say, I have liked to masterbate. I will usually get off at least three times every day by myself, even on the days when I have sex with my partner because he still thinks it's hot that I do it by myself, too. I know I am oversexed and I don't care about that. I have a very high libido but now I'm wondering how strange I am to do it that much. I really like to do it, though, and I don't see where I am hurting anyone so I don't think it is a very big deal to do it. If it matters to anyone, I am 35 yrs old and I have been masterbating this much since high school. And I am happily married, too. With kids! Thank you for your sincere replies.
Hello HereKumsKatie , I'm Steve I'm a man, I do apologize up front if I am not supposed to responding to this post. I was intrigued and decided to:: I believe in self touch and pleasure for everyone, Masturbating has always been taboo for those close minded individuals. It is the quickest, most direct routeand safest way to ones satisfaction and pleasure. It is always a wonderful experience, I have never had a bad time? Have you? It's where fantasies can begin, right? There are no limits so masturbate as much as you like and enjoy.
Most important Listen to your own words: You're Happly married, it makes your husband see you as a Hottie and thinks it's hot when you masterbates and that makes him happy, right! you have two kids and they're Happy, Your Life is Good and you're Happy. and Masturbating how ever many times a day or a minute it's been a part of your life that's happy! Like the saying goes if it ain't broke, masturbate!! Lol. I wouldn't change a thing, it certainly is working for you Sweetheart , please Stay Happy! You are my Hero and your husband is a lucky man. Thank you for this post! Steve xo!!
One last thing on a side note!! You made me happy visualizing all the ladies masturbating, I now have to masturbate and join the happiness(pun intended) lol thank you everyone!! Steve

This subject is absolutely my favorite. There is nothing in the entire world more exciting than watching a woman play with herself and then make her sweet pussy cum. I'm a 60 year old man who is always imagining what ever woman looks like cumming. Keep playing ladies.... you rock!

It's more just a quick little woo-hoo thrill. (Sometimes in my car! I know, BAD Katie, LOL!)

Katie, I love that. You reminded me about my drive home last week. I was feeling really tired and rubbing myself on my drive home completely woke me up! :)

Back