Spread Everything

tumblr_ocfg25ySfo1s5dlrwo1_1280.jpg


Being bound like that would serve to spread her further with any struggling she does.

That whole wooden thing is just a no no no. I did it years ago and it was so miserable. It really hurts in an unpleasant way.

Last year, I was watching this tv how - Bastard Executioner, I think it was called. One of the scenes was putting a woman on a device like the one pictured above but they put weights on her feet. It was pretty horrifying.

It just seems torturous.

I was very sad when they cancelled the Bastard Executioner. Good show. Originally, the wooden horse was a torture device meant to force a confession out of you before you die. The angle was very sharp and heavy weights were added to break the pelvis. In BDSM circles, the angle is much wider, so the thigh muscles can absorb some of the body weight, and it is known as the wooden pony. I just have a problem with the rope work being sloppy. First, use thicker cordage and more wraps to spread the pressure out so you're not cutting off circulation in the wrists. And secondly, WTF knot is that? There's no need to go under the device, just bind the wrists to the ankles and be done with it. Bahhhh! Other than that, she does look lovely in that position.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top