how is that being done?
Look at my pic

Old 06-28-2017, 01:05 PM   #352
pamelapet
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchersm View Post
Look at my pic
any belts you would suggest for a woman?

Old 07-01-2017, 05:31 AM   #353
Massacre

I love being denied and kept in a constant sexual haze but i can only tease myself so long. Ive already had 2 ruined orgasm tonight. The urge to just garb it and wank is strong.

Old 07-01-2017, 08:12 AM   #354
bone251
Literotica Guru

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelapet View Post
Most belts for girls that make no touching possible also make no potty possible. Girls I have chatted with use locking pants/shorts to sleep in but are pretty much on there honor during the day. But better yet many like to be tied up. Simply having your hands tied behind your back or to your hair will be fun. My cock cage is not really workable for day use so it only gets used to prevent night time touching. For me the sleeping time after intense teasing is the most difficult. The next day I feel good about being horny.
Also pamelapet, you might like my most recent story.

Last edited by bone251 : 07-01-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Old 07-02-2017, 01:14 AM   #355
switchersm
Really Experienced

Belts for women

Quote:
I don't know a woman who wears chastity belts. I agree with bone, that they all look very uncomfortable, especially for cleaning after toilet. Have seen pics of pierced pussies. May be this could be an alternative.
I think it is easier to prevent a man from masturbation then a woman. My cock cages all allow peeing, but no erection and cuming. I have very comfortable ones and also some, that are very small and makes me a smallcock, what my wife likes very much. Of course cleaning is very important. My wife opens my cage every morning. I shower under her control, while she is drying her hair. If not together, may on on business travels, I wear cages, which allow cleaning with a hard water jet from the shower. That makes it for some days.

Old 07-02-2017, 01:21 AM   #356
pamelapet

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone251 View Post
Most belts for girls that make no touching possible also make no potty possible. Girls I have chatted with use locking pants/shorts to sleep in but are pretty much on there honor during the day. But better yet many like to be tied up. Simply having your hands tied behind your back or to your hair will be fun. My cock cage is not really workable for day use so it only gets used to prevent night time touching. For me the sleeping time after intense teasing is the most difficult. The next day I feel good about being horny.
Also pamelapet, you might like my most recent story.

i enjoy being bound. can you share the link for that story? i would be partial to chastity rings

Old 07-02-2017, 01:23 AM   #357
pamelapet

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchersm View Post
I don't know a woman who wears chastity belts. I agree with bone, that they all look very uncomfortable, especially for cleaning after toilet. Have seen pics of pierced pussies. May be this could be an alternative.
I think it is easier to prevent a man from masturbation then a woman. My cock cages all allow peeing, but no erection and cuming. I have very comfortable ones and also some, that are very small and makes me a smallcock, what my wife likes very much. Of course cleaning is very important. My wife opens my cage every morning. I shower under her control, while she is drying her hair. If not together, may on on business travels, I wear cages, which allow cleaning with a hard water jet from the shower. That makes it for some days.
i have seen some chastity piercings that can locked at will and effectively. chastity belts and bras do look sexy though

Old 07-02-2017, 01:44 AM   #358
switchersm
Really Experienced

Quote:
i have seen some chastity piercings that can locked at will and effectively. chastity belts and bras do look sexy though
Oh yes, they look very sexy

Old 07-02-2017, 08:49 AM   #359
bone251
Literotica Guru

Quote:
i enjoy being bound. can you share the link for that story? i would be partial to chastity rings

In my signature line below. Chapter 3 is when the girl shows up. Chapter 4 the girl in control has the other girl and the guy fuck without cumming. Big tease.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:02 PM   #360
bone251
Literotica Guru

Smile

I am wondering if any ladies here enjoy edging, teasing and keeping a guy from his orgasm?
I would love to hear from you please.

Old 07-12-2017, 05:55 PM   #361
MasterM13
Virgin

I love to inflict this on women. My favorite way to do it is to eat her pussy real good. Throw her legs over my shoulders and go to town. As soon as I feel her start to shudder and gasp for breath, I slow down and take my time with each lick of the clit. When she shivers like she's being electrocuted, that's when I know to open the flood gates and finish the job

Old 07-19-2017, 01:15 PM   #362
eroticspank
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterM13 View Post
I love to inflict this on women. My favorite way to do it is to eat her pussy real good. Throw her legs over my shoulders and go to town. As soon as I feel her start to shudder and gasp for breath, I slow down and take my time with each lick of the clit. When she shivers like she's being electrocuted, that's when I know to open the flood gates and finish the job
Funny I would not call that orgasm denial, just good technique

ES

Old 09-13-2017, 04:55 AM   #363
edge_only
Virgin

I enjoy the challenge

I have been challenged to a 1 year orgasm 3 times. Only once I lost. So, I enjoy denial and love edging. The edging only counts if I hit teh point of no return and dribble pre cum

Old 09-13-2017, 10:56 AM   #364
edge_only
Virgin

Need To Cum

Edge this morning for an hour. Need to cum. That makes it feel good

Old 09-15-2017, 06:31 AM   #365
edge_only
Virgin

Cum or Hold

Well, I will probably pop tonight. I feel like I could shoot now but the challenge is holding back.

Old 09-15-2017, 03:12 PM   #366
edge_only
Virgin

My first denial challenge

My first denial challenge was a year. I completed the challenge. When I masturbate
I shot loads hitting my chin

Old 09-18-2017, 04:39 PM   #367
Recoveringasshole
Virgin

So from the male submissives, or those who just enjoy denial, is the giving up CONTROL to someone else your kink and the edging is just a means to that end OR, is it the actual physical build up over time of desire pent up?

Curious as I can not relate to either scenario personally.
“blessed is the slave whom his Master, returning, finds performing his duty.”Matt 24:46

Old 09-19-2017, 08:45 AM   #368
pamelapet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterM13 View Post
that sounds wonderful

Old 09-21-2017, 01:06 AM   #369
eroticspank
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recoveringasshole View Post
So from the male submissives, or those who just enjoy denial, is the giving up CONTROL to someone else your kink and the edging is just a means to that end OR, is it the actual physical build up over time of desire pent up?

Curious as I can not relate to either scenario personally.
Yes I think a big part of it for me is giving up control of my orgasm to someone else. The edging part is just the build up and not done alone unless instructed to or it is done by the woman on me. When the woman is in control, edging is her way of showing she is in control. If she has you very close to orgasm, there is no doubt who is in control. As a man I am used to being in control of many things, so this is very humbling which is also a turn on for some.

ES

Old 09-21-2017, 10:04 PM   #370
staciliv
Literotica Guru

I've used edging and denial to make myself horny enough to go to a singles bar - aka 'meat market' - and get myself laid. I can get myself going more or less but if I have a guy help out I can really get into that sweating, moaning, begging state that makes me want to go out and rape the first man I see.

http://www.literotica.com/s/slave-auction-1