Ask Me a Question v. 4.28.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bike as in bicycle

When did you eat your most expensive meal per person?
about 12 months ago when I took my sister and 2 nieces to a Michelin star restaurant for lunch. Cost nearly £300. but worth it.

Worst meal you have ever had?

about 12 months ago when I took my sister and 2 nieces to a Michelin star restaurant for lunch. Cost nearly £300. but worth it.

Worst meal you have ever had?

I was at a not inexpensive restaurant and I didn't like my food. Nothing I could really send back. So I didn't like it and spent a lot of money.

Do you like Chipoltle, Moe's, Qdoba or similar?

I was at a not inexpensive restaurant and I didn't like my food. Nothing I could really send back. So I didn't like it and spent a lot of money.

I tend to avoid chains, so I'd have to say no.

Are you comfortable handling the wine list?

I'm from the UK we don't have any of those places near me, so have no clue, but I do like mexican food.

If you could run your own restaurant, what sort of food would you serve?

I'm from the UK we don't have any of those places near me, so have no clue, but I do like mexican food.

Seafood!

If you could run your own company what kind would it be?

Diner food - great breakfasts, burgers, etc.

Do you have a favorite breakfast?

Diner food - great breakfasts, burgers, etc.

Do you have a favorite breakfast?
protein shake (usually before I go for my run though) otherwise I have poached eggs on brown toast.

face things head on or run away and avoid them?

never really tried to find that out, but on average I run around 3 to 5 miles each run, depending on how I feel.

same question

never really tried to find that out, but on average I run around 3 to 5 miles each run, depending on how I feel.

same question

I used to run. I've had a back problem for little over a year. I ran 4-5 miles a few days a week and 8-10 on a weekend. Longest I ran was half marathon.

Do you listen to music when running/exercising.

I used to run. I've had a back problem for little over a year. I ran 4-5 miles a few days a week and 8-10 on a weekend. Longest I ran was half marathon.

Do you listen to music when running/exercising.
yes, it helps me switch off my mind and focus

Do you like going for walks?

same question

I was once a keen runner. 50+ miles per week. I stopped running about 10 years ago and have been attempting a comeback. If pushed, I could do a 10K now but it would be ugly. 5 miles is comfy.

Do you like what you see in the mirror?

I was once a keen runner. 50+ miles per week. I stopped running about 10 years ago and have been attempting a comeback. If pushed, I could do a 10K now but it would be ugly. 5 miles is comfy.

Do you like what you see in the mirror?
not 100% but who does lol.

Do you like everyone you work with?

depends on my mood and who I'm with

Horror movie or drama?
I prefer psychological horrors so depends on what sort of horror movie it was, if it's a gore fest one, then I opt for drama instead lol

war films or general shoot em ups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back