Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As this thread nears its 5000th post I would like to take the opportunity to thank those of you who have spent time interacting with me here and also in private messages.

At this time I am going to be taking a break from starting a new thread.
I've enjoyed making pretty pictures and gotten to know some great people.

Thanks for all the wonderful memories and the friendships.😊😘

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3947.jpg
    IMG_3947.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 12
Like a tiger. Lol

attachment.php

Maybe the diamond shape is more like a giraffe.
No long legs here though. Lol

attachment.php

Imagine the weird tan lines this would give.

attachment.php

As this thread nears its 5000th post I would like to take the opportunity to thank those of you who have spent time interacting with me here and also in private messages.

attachment.php

Icy, you and your gorgeous body will be greatly missed. I have loved the net interactions with you. Your mind is as gorgeous as your body and lips! I would love to meet you in person. Take care and safe.

attachment.php

Still a few more to go sweetie. I know someone that never gets tired of your sexy feet. And boobs. And buns. And.... ;)

attachment.php

I hope I'm back in time to tell you how much sexy pics like this have made evenings checking in such an exciting cap to the day. I'll look forward to your return.:kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

attachment.php

You will be missed greatly!!!!:(. I wish you well and hope for a speedy return. A day without Icy is like a day without Sunshine.

Icy, you and your gorgeous body will be greatly missed. I have loved the net interactions with you. Your mind is as gorgeous as your body and lips! I would love to meet you in person. Take care and safe.

Thank you mythicman.

Still a few more to go sweetie. I know someone that never gets tired of your sexy feet. And boobs. And buns. And.... ;)

There's a few more yes, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to thank everyone.

dang! looking sexy all day long... really enjoy your photos

I'm glad you have.

Having a peak of my own now.

Would love to spend my winter with such blues.:heart:

Hehe.

Everybody wearing blue jeans. Lol

More like a warm tease.:heart:

No, but always fun to refresh my memory.

Exactly what I would suggest: more, and you are the most.:heart:

Lol. It doesn't look cold.

Glad you think so.

Aww, you're too kind.😊

I like that tiger.

No long legs showing, but you're causing appendages to get long for sure.:devil:

And full of love too.:heart:

Right, you'd better take it off.:devil:

Hehe. Thank you.

Lol. Glad there's extra length.

☺️

I hope I'm back in time to tell you how much sexy pics like this have made evenings checking in such an exciting cap to the day. I'll look forward to your return.:kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

You are. Thanks for all your kind, fun and naughty words over the duration of all my threads. You're one of the good ones.😘

I'd love to see the tan lines. ;)

Lol. The silly triangle I ended up with this year was bad enough.

You will be missed greatly!!!!:(. I wish you well and hope for a speedy return. A day without Icy is like a day without Sunshine.

Thanks jasonmason. I've enjoyed you being one of my biggest supporters and always having kind words for me.
So thank you.😘

I'll be watching out for your new thread when you're ready, Icy :kiss: There have been some truly fantastic images of you in here, and I have really enjoyed your artistry, your imagination and your tasteful openness.

Enjoy your break :heart:

Imagine the weird tan lines this would give.

attachment.php

attachment.php

oh wow! even more! fantastic shots for putting this great thread to an end. can't get enough of watching your ample succulent breasts under that revealing fishnet :kiss:

I'll miss here. so late but this thread was the first place I found you Icy! :rose:
thanks for every single shot. take your break, have a rest and take care of that body. I can't wait for your new thread and new shots of your beautiful body and of course your stunning tootsies! please don't make us wait too long! :kiss::rose::heart::kiss::rose::heart:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2010406&stc=1&d=1497666056

Thank you for sharing your beauty and wit. :kiss::rose:

Icy

It has been a pleasure to start and end my days with your talented camera and outstanding pics. You have been my go to since I joined Lit. Thank you!

This is a great Picture Icy, you look incredible! I hope that you enjoy the upcoming pic thread break but still continue to post the occasional comment in other threads. :rose:

damn!!!!!! i just joined. aw sad hope you come back. miss you:rose:

Timing, huh? Lol

I guess I work too much. How did I miss this?

Icy1 will know why I picked this one.

You missed it because you work too much. Lol

I'll be watching out for your new thread when you're ready, Icy There have been some truly fantastic images of you in here, and I have really enjoyed your artistry, your imagination and your tasteful openness.

Enjoy your break :heart:

Thank you Numi. It's really lovely to hear that.

oh wow! even more! fantastic shots for putting this great thread to an end. can't get enough of watching your ample succulent breasts under that revealing fishnet

I'll miss here. so late but this thread was the first place I found you Icy! :rose:
thanks for every single shot. take your break, have a rest and take care of that body. I can't wait for your new thread and new shots of your beautiful body and of course your stunning tootsies! please don't make us wait too long! :rose::heart:

I'm glad you've enjoyed my closing pics redder.

Thank you for sharing your beauty and wit. :kiss::rose:

Thank you wilderness. I've enjoyed our banter here on my threads a lot. Some of your comments have made me laugh out loud or just smile crazily. Thanks for being a constant here on my thread.😘

It has been a pleasure to start and end my days with your talented camera and outstanding pics. You have been my go to since I joined Lit. Thank you!

That's lovely maestro. I never knew that.

Oh how I would love to see you in the entire outfit. You are just so gorgeous and sexy.

Thank you.
Somehow your name is very pleasing although I think sparklywater. Lol

This is a great Picture Icy, you look incredible! I hope that you enjoy the upcoming pic thread break but still continue to post the occasional comment in other threads. :rose:

Thanks tnman. Most likely I will.

attachment.php
So sad to see you are taking a break. I really love your thread...your beauty, your creativity, the personality that shows through. I hope you enjoy your well deserved break and that you will be starting a new thread soon. All the best to you :kiss::rose:

Sad

attachment.php

Icy my Australian Temptress - I have followed your posts for many years now and seeing you are leaving our community makes me very sad. It was bad enough that we lost Aphro earlier today, now you are ceasing posting.

I want to thank you for all of the marvelous photographs, the kind responses to our comments and the true, genuine friendship. I'm re-posting one of my favorite photos of you - it always makes my heart smile.

attachment.php

Please reconsider and return to active postings - DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Last edited:

Well, I may not have interacted as much (almost never), but I have certainly enjoyed all you have offered. Looking forward to a future Icy pic thread; they're always entertaining and visually appealing (well, how could they not, given the model being photographed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back