I.M. Fauve Gallery

Naked & Afraid

After a wonderful evening in their cozy tent.... The next morning could be filled with some mountain hiking... Naked of course.... just a thought..... ;)

After a wonderful evening in their cozy tent.... The next morning could be filled with some mountain hiking... Naked of course.... just a thought..... ;)

In the Winter!?:eek:

maybe after a Summer RAIN storm.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

have been percolating this idea for a while, so grabbed a couple minutes to jot down the rough idea...

removed for lack of interest

the mini-van has multi-configurable seats...
The center "captain's chairs" are typically set "wide" with a jump seat between.
but they can be together on either side... or... in this case one, centered.

I have often enjoyed the woman on her hands and knees on an "ottoman" option...
which has "possibilities".:D

so, with the seat back down and a blanket folded (for extra padding)... there is access all around and hanging breasts for "milking". mmmmm.

I have a bit of a milking "interest" (not quite a full blown "fetish").

So as part of this scenario, which I would photograph (during), for enjoying later....I'd have my vintage style milk bottle filled to the brim with milk...and bring that up to her nipples and press there, such that the soft flesh of her breasts spills over just as the milk is forced out with a bit running down the sides. As much looking as if I was filling her breasts as filling the bottle.

Then, of course, fucking her from behind with my hands on her hips...as well as having her turn around and having her kiss, lick and suck my cock.

So, I will need to do a bit more research — taking a look at the interior of the van, sp that it looks "right". :D

Last edited:
have been percolating this idea for a while, so grabbed a couple minutes to jot down the rough idea...

attachment.php

the mini-van has multi-configurable seats...
The center "captain's chairs" are typically set "wide" with a jump seat between.
but they can be together on either side... or... in this case one, centered.

I have often enjoyed the woman on her hands and knees on an "ottoman" option...
which has "possibilities".:D

so, with the seat back down and a blanket folded (for extra padding)... there is access all around and hanging breasts for "milking". mmmmm.

I have a bit of a milking "interest" (not quite a full blown "fetish").

So as part of this scenario, which I would photograph (during), for enjoying later....I'd have my vintage style milk bottle filled to the brim with milk...and bring that up to her nipples and press there, such that the soft flesh of her breasts spills over just as the milk is forced out with a bit running down the sides. As much looking as if I was filling her breasts as filling the bottle.

Then, of course, fucking her from behind with my hands on her hips...as well as having her turn around and having her kiss, lick and suck my cock.

So, I will need to do a bit more research — taking a look at the interior of the van, sp that it looks "right". :D

Can't wait to see how this develops:D:D

ok! Ok! I know you all pine for sex like this, but you can find a splinter group over in the fetish forum. In here, you are "barking up the wrong tree." and now it's starting to go against the grain. So if you are that board, and want to branch out, check it out.:rolleyes:

ok! Ok! I know you all pine for sex like this, but you can find a splinter group over in the fetish forum. In here, you are "barking up the wrong tree." and now it's starting to go against the grain. So if you are that board, and want to branch out, check it out.:rolleyes:

find another woman and we could have a treesome... ;)

party.

woo hoo!

Over 300 THOUSAND views​

Thanks for visiting.
:)

You are invited to make comments, give feedback...

Throwback Sunday...
Art School days... FILM:eek: photography.

removed for lack of interest

Last edited:
Back