BFFs (Best Fucking Friends)

TheRPGuru

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Posts
932
(OOC: Synopsis)

Jessica and Trevor have been friends for years. They lived two houses away from each other ever since the 2nd grade after all. They had every class together growing up, so it was impossible for them to not be friends.

However they never clicked romantically. Jessica went off in high school to have her own boyfriends and social life, and Trevor had his group of friends though never any serious girlfriend. Even still, they always walked home together after school. Making time to talk and keep up with each other.

But Jessica has a problem. Her boyfriend Christian, who she has been "dating" for over a year, is starting to push her into having sex. Jessica wants too, but she is scared about being terrible at it. Christian was a little older and now that JEssica and Trevor were 18 year old seniors, Christian has gone off to a local Universary. Which means Jessica is uncomfortable just giving her virginity to him, because if she sucks at sex, there are plenty of college bitches who would love to ride Christian's pole. (sports star, musician, whatever).

One day Jessica decides that she does want to have sex with Christian, but she wont do it as a true virgin. She comes up with a plan to have Trevor take her cherry, figuring that not only could she practice on Trevor, but also just blame a vibrator for any lack of hymen when she finally show's Christian a good time.

The twist here is that Christian turns out to be total shit in bed, even worse than Trevor who's only experience is with Jessica. Which leave Jessica torn, she likes Christian a lot, but sex with Trevor is leagues better. Jessica finds herself trying to juggle a relationship with Christian, while getting her rocks off with Trevor.

* * * * *

(IC)

Trevor Logan couldn't wait for graduation. He was so sick of the high school drama and the utter bullshit that had surrounded him for the past few years. He never thought he would be the guy who would end up in a nerdy clique, but he feel in love with Drama club, and from there he learned about Dungeons & Dragons which was like a nerdy drama club. Sadly that meant he was of course picked on, however Trevor was also blessed with a former professional Basketball player for a father which meant Trevor was a big dude.

Six feet tall, broad in the shoulders, strong and naturally athletically built. He wasn't in tip top shape, because he didn't care about PE that much, but he just had that natural athlete body. Which meant they could call him nerd all they wanted, nobody what going to try to physically bully him.

Frankly it didn't bother him all that much, he was a nerd, but who cared? How many nerds could say they had Jessica Birch as a best friend?

Jessica -
wA0c80B.jpg



Swim star, smart, funny, and fucking gorgeous. There was nobody a guy would want as a best friend. They had grown up two houses away from each other, had classes together ever since the 2nd grade. They always sat next to each other on the bus home. They were perfect together.

Except despite that, they never got romantically together. Trevor's social interests pulled away from Jessica's in a lot of ways. She found her own group of friends amongst the jocky types. She found a wonderful love of swimming and she was utterly fantastic at it. Trevor pictured her in the Olympics one day. As a result, she got a slightly older boyfriend name Christian Becker. Nice enough guy as far as Trevor could tell. Jessica never brought him up much in conversations with him, and Trevor didn't care enough to ask. So long as Jessica seemed happy, Trevor didn't think about it.

Now that they were seniors, Christian has gone off the college, which meant Jessica was officially dating a college guy. Something Trevor sometimes razzed her about playfully. But Jessica also changed a little once her boyfriend went off to "Grown-up" school. She never really said anything to Trevor, but he could tell that something was begining to weigh on her as the school year went on.

One day while they were walking home, Trevor nudged her arm. She had been very quiet and walked with her head down. "Hey." He said. "Wanna tell me what's wrong?" He asked. "You haven't been your chipper self lately. Something bugging you?"
 
Jessica exhaled, flicking her head so her hair trailed over her shoulders, very aware of the tight sweatpants that emphasized her lower body and the swimsuit that covered her torso and the light jacket that covered her shoulders and arms. "Pushy boyfriends, need I say more?" she said with a soft sigh, tilting her head back so the spring sun shone down on her face as she walked, her sneakers in her hand as she much preferred walking barefoot, the socks bunched up and stuck in one shoe. She was very fond of Trevor and was, admittedly, curious how he was in bed at times, though she wasn't quite sure how to approach that topic. "I don't mind college applications so much, despite the fact that the paperwork is a bit annoying at times. Hopefully I can get that scholarship from the swim team," she commented, as she knew that Trevor knew she could do a 200 meter swim in a little over a minute and forty seconds.

She smirked slightly, stretching her arms over her head as she glanced at Trevor, fairly sure he was looking over her body even though he tried to hide it well.
"You know, I'm like two or three chapters ahead in most of my classes... maybe we could... do something," she said with amusement, watching him as they walked, one hand trailing over her shoulder and down the front of her swimsuit slowly. She wondered if he had noticed the subtle tension around her size C breasts... as she was fond of Christian, but she remembered him commenting once that she should have had larger breasts, and she had no intention of getting any sort of breast implants.

Admittedly, at times, his preferred activities didn't really interest her that much, but she didn't have that much to do, and if she was honest with herself, she was curious to see if she could seduce Trevor into some more... illicit fun.
 
Last edited:
Trevor shrugged, he didn't really know about pushy boyfriends. He had never been a boyfriend, nor had he ever had a boyfriend....errr not that he wanted one. Jessica walked beside him partially in her swinsuit and jacket, it was Friday which mean she had early swim practice. Her hair was still wavy from the pool, and her body still looked incredible in that suit.

Best friends they might be, it didn't make Trevor notice how stunning Jessica had become. She was nothing short of a perfect 10, and he had to admit that he was a little jealous of Christian. That guy didn't know her the way he did, and yet Christian got to have her touch while Trevor only got her friendship.

He groaned on the inside, such thoughts made him feel shallow. He was glad to have her as a friend, he couldn't even count the dozens of times Jessica had his back through one thing or another. His shallow thoughts were just hormones anyway, they would pass.

He shrugged, "Yeah homework has been pretty easy on me too." He told her, glancing sideways at her. "What did you wanna do? A Movie or something?" He asked. "My buddy Eric works at the theater so we can get in really cheap." He offered.
 
Jessica smirked slightly. "We could do that, or maybe something more... private, like a game or something," she said with a faint smirk, shrugging as she ran her fingers through her hair, messing it up. "Besides, we could probably do more than just watch the movie, if we did," she teased before looking thoughtful.

That gave her an idea. She did, admittedly, have toys that she sometimes teased her body with, though if she was honest, they didn't do that much to satisfy her.
"I'm kinda surprised you haven't found a girlfriend yet. Maybe you just need to find one that could learn from you," she commented half jokingly.

She knew well how to tease people, though she was, admittedly, curious about the games he seemed so fond of. She wasn't going to reveal that to her 'jock' friends, however.
 
Trevor glanced at her, "Game? Private?" She was acting really strangely lately, like something was pressing on her but Trevor didn't know what it was about. He nodded, "I mean if you wanna just come over and chill at my place, you can do that too." He suggested.

It was nothing really new. Jessica had been to his room many times before, often so they could do homework together but sometimes she simply came to hang out. He would play a game and she would work on something in her notebooks or lay in his bed and read a magazine while they simply talked shit about shit.

Jessica mentioned Trevor not having a girlfriend yet and he shrugged, "Well you know me...I just fell into that nerdy circle at school, and there aint a whole lot of girls there. So it really limits my options." He explained.

They reached her house, and he paused. "So when do you wanna come by? My parents are going away this weekend for that cabin fishing trip my dad has been all hyped about for no reason. God you should have seen the begging I needed to do to get out of going." He chuckled.
 
Jessica cocked an eyebrow, smiling shyly. "Meh, I have a little secret myself that would surprise you, Trevor," she said with a giggle. "I'm thinking I drop by about mid morning... maybe after a nice hot shower, although I do sometimes need help washing my back," she teased as she shrugged lazily, knowing that her comments would have him likely picturing her and wondering what her secret was.

"It's too bad nobody else seems to shake things up, as we both know that stereotypes don't always fit. Sometimes, it can be the ones that seem to be the biggest jocks that secretly are geeks or rebels... though I don't have a black leather jacket," she commented half jokingly.

She hummed softly as she shifted her weight, swaying her hips a bit, thinking about which one to surprise Trevor with.
 
Trevor nodded, but wondered what was up with her almost teasing tone. She wasn't acting like her usual self and it made Trevor suspicious that she might be trying to set up a prank on him or something. But still he nodded and said, "Alright well, you know where I live so feel free to come by whenever." He told her.

"Have a goodnight....behave yourself Jessica. I don't know what is going on with you but, you behave." He teased with a smile, before starting towards his house.
 
Jessica smirked as she turned away. "You know you like the teasing. Maybe I'll come over in a bra and Speedo," she said loud enough for him to hear with a giggle, amused as he stumbled. "That would be funny, if only to see his reaction," she murmured. Unknown to him, and especially to Christian, she actually did like reading fantasy books, specifically those of The Forgotten Realms series.

"Ugh... wish my father was around more. He seems to be more focused on trying to regain some semblance of a 'modern' youth when he has one at home, not that he bothers much to come home," she sighed softly as she closed her front door.

She smiled as she had a very naughty idea, one she was sure would drive Trevor crazy. A giggling fit escaped her that would have done Harley Quinn proud as she smirked as she swayed, walking to the bathroom.

She made sure the waterproof case and lens covers were in place as she stripped down and started the shower. She then set the timer on the camera and started washing herself before she heard that soft click as the camera went off. She then sent it to Trevor before she turned off the phone, humming softly as she washed herself thoroughly, amused as she was tempted to see Trevor's reaction.


woman-taking-shower-picture-id107669033
 
Trevor was sitting playing a video game when his phone buzzed. As he had been playing he wondered what had gotten into Jessica. She sometimes would tease him with sexy comments, or poses, but she had never done anything drastic or so explict. He wondered if it had to do with her boyfriend being twenty miles away at college. Perhaps she was feeling a little randy because of it, though why she would be all randy on him was something he couldn't guess.

He grabbed his phone and glanced down to see a message from Jessica. With a swipe of his thumb he unlocked his phone and instantly dropped his controller.

It was a picture of Jessica, naked in the shower. Her back was to the camera, but she was turned just slightly enough that he could get just a little hint of her nipple. Her eyes were closed as she lathered her hair, but there was a knowing smile on her face.

Trevor rubbed his mouth and sent her a reply: My God Jessica! What are you doing to me? Driving me crazy on purpose? There was playing teasing and then there was just fucking taunting, and this was cruel and unusual punishment.
 
Jessica sighed softly as she twisted her fingers, creating curls in her hair before she brushed it out, turning on the phone before she saw Trevor's response. "Just showing you a possibility. Can't decide whether to wear that blue mini dress or...," she said softly as she typed it before she purposely took a selfie.

stock-photo-seductive-curvaceous-beautiful-woman-in-black-lingerie-peering-out-from-under-her-long-brunette-147588692.jpg
"this?" she murmured before sending it with a smirk.

"If Papa isn't focused on some mid-life crisis, it's his business," she sighed softly as she tightened the knot of her pale peach colored robe.

 
Last edited:
Jake leaned back and groaned as Jessica sent him another picture. This time in a set of sexy underwear. Even for a best friend this was too much. His cock was hardening in his pants just looking at her, and he wondered what kind of torture this was. What the fuck was she doing to him, and why? She had a boyfriend, this was cheating wasn't it?

With a grunt he sat forward and warned her: God you're killing me. Jessica if you don't stop, I swear I am gonna jerk off to your face and tell you all about it.
He hit send, worried that Jessica wanted exactly that. But usually when he joked about jerking his meat, she cringed.
 
Jessica felt a grin cross her face at his reply. "Oh? Maybe you want me to help?" she said softly as she typed it before she snickered before pressing 'send'. She had to admit that the idea was one, she admitted to herself, that she had actually fantasized about, though not precisely with whom."There's nothing stopping you from slipping over, is there?" she sent, a small smirk crossing her face as she shivered slightly.

"I don't mind Christian so much, as he really is cute... and well known... and, if rumors are true, rich and well endowed. I'm not all that interested in the last two... besides, it isn't that hard to get people to throw bullshit around," she sighed softly as she looked thoughtful. She was well aware of the fact that she herself also had strong business connections, money, and intelligence, even though she rarely flaunted it so obviously.

Of course, it wasn't much of a secret that she had money, as more than once, people had tried to get with her if only for her money. It had failed, obviously.


Patient%20Home%201_zpshewuxa1j.jpg
 
Jake stared at the phone like she was testing him. Jessica ranted about Christain and he wondered what was wrong that she was feeling this way. Something must have gotten to her, after all she had mentioned boyfriend troubles before.

He sighed and said, "Jessica do you want to come over and talk. I'm worried about you. Teasing is fine but something must be bothering you to be going this far with it." He hit send. Then he jokingly sent, "Besides my hand is boring and could really use a BJ."
 
Jessica blushed deeply as she hadn't even realized that she had typed out her little rant. "I guess I should. Sometimes it's easier to get things off your chest face to face," she said softly as she typed it before she exhaled before pressing 'send'. Admittedly, the offer was quite tempting. She had considered the idea that Trevor was implying after Christian had effectively laid down an ultimatum, which had he known her as more than just eye candy, was a really stupid move. "Wanna go swimming?" she sent, very aware of the large pool in her backyard.

"Clothing optional," she sent after a moment.
raypak3.jpg

Patient%20Home%201_zpshewuxa1j.jpg
 
Trevor sighed and read her message. Something was indeed bothering her. He should go over and be a friend, nothing better than talking it out with someone you trust. It was his sacred duty.

He grabbed his swim trunks and flip flops and quickly headed over to her house. She answered the door in her simple yet stunning white one piece and he shook his head. "Damn you look good." He told her. "Alright let's get wet and you can tell me what's been bothering you."
 
Jessica's gaze slid up and down Trevor's body. "Thanks though so do you," she said softly as she smiled shyly, blushing slightly as she did notice that he was in a pair of rather tight swim trunks. "Did you get bigger?" she blurted, not really thinking as she spoke.

"Agh, that came out wrong," she mumbled, turning away.
raypak3.jpg

Patient%20Home%201_zpshewuxa1j.jpg
 
Trevor blushed as she commented on his crotch. Then he shrugged, "I dunno, when was the last time you saw my junk? Like 5th grade maybe? I probably got bigger since then." He told her with a smile.

Then he bit his lip. "You know, you did kind of show me some nipple today. I do owe you a peek I think." He grabbed his waistband teasingly. "But you dont wanna see my dick, right?" He smirked.
 
Jessica's lips curled upward in a playful smirk. "If I recall correctly, it was after gym and a few of the older students thought it would be funny to throw my clothes in the boy's showers, so I'm pretty sure you saw as much of me as I did you," she said softly as she giggled before hugging him before she turned away. "If I'm honest, sometimes I think of repeating it," she teased as she hummed as she walked, well aware that Trevor knew his way around the house just as well as she did.

"Though it is very fortunate that Spring Break is coming up," she mumbled, thinking aloud.
raypak3.jpg

Patient%20Home%201_zpshewuxa1j.jpg
 
Trevor nodded, "Yeah I remember that. Everyone laughed, but I didn't think it was funny, because you saw my dick and giggled at me, and then everyone laughed at me because a girl saw my penis." He shook his head and followed her into the house.

"I'm glad that never happened again, but I swear I'm bigger now so there's that!" He said rapidly.

He nodded as he darted past her and headed out to the pool in the backyard. "Spring break cant come fast enough!" He roared, ripping off his shirt and cannonballing into the pool. When he burst from the water he grinned at her. "Come on in Jessica, let me see you get wet!" He teased.
 
Jessica's tossed her head as she strolled to the diving board before stepping onto it and tossing the robe over her shoulder onto a lounge chair as she leaned forward a little. "Hmmm, let's bomb it, then," she said with a melodic laugh before she darted forward, then pushed off, somersaulting into a textbook Swanton Bomb before swimming through the bubbles and surfacing near him, her hair messy and hanging enticingly over her breasts against the white.

"It usually does, though maybe we should check later... just in case of shrinkage," she teased as she grinned.

"I'll be honest, there's times I'm really fond Christian and then there's the times that I strongly consider choking him," she sighed.
raypak3.jpg

Patient%20Home%201_zpshewuxa1j.jpg
 
Trevor watched Jessica perform a beautiful and well practiced dive, seriously professional level. It was wonderful to watch the way she moved through the water like it was nothing, like she belonged there. She swam under the water to him and surfaced right in front of him. Her hair cascaded over her breasts wonderfully, and it made her breasts look like they were struggling to peak out through the curtain of her heavy hair.

Trevor nodded as she spoke about her boyfriend. "Yeah...you were saying that. So what's been going on between you guys? What's got you all frustrated, it isn't like you." He asked, showing real concern for his friend of so many years.
 
Jessica's soft sigh spoke volumes. "Christian wants what most guys want, though he's being very pushy about it," she said with a small shrug. "Though between you and me, I think he wants to be able to claim he did it. I have doubts about his experience that he claims to have," she said wryly.

"He thinks that I'm going to spend Spring Break with him, supposedly in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, which I'll admit is interesting, but I'm still not that interested in traveling through three states to get there. I prefer being here, rather than down there, even if I have a couple of cousins down that way... hell... if 'a couple' were nine of them," she sighed. She knew that Trevor knew a little about her family, mainly her mother's side of the family, who were native to New Orleans and Baton Rouge. Her mother was half Native American, half Gypsy... or had been before her passing a few years back.
raypak3.jpg

Patient%20Home%201_zpshewuxa1j.jpg
 
Trevor nodded and sighed, "So he is pressuring you to have sex?" He shrugged, "Honestly I figured you guys would have already done that by now. I mean you've been with him...two years now?" He said. "It's only natural that he would wanna sleep with you. Though if I am honest, I'm glad you haven't because frankly I think he is a douchebag." He confessed. "But it's your life Jessica, if you like him like that, great. But if you don't wanna be pressured into fucking him....then don't."

He put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey you can always hang out with me and we can be virgin best friends." He said, teasingly grinning at her.
 
Jessica's eyebrow rose at his words before she splashed him. "Huh, like you haven't heard them. Of course, I'll admit curiosity with him, but I've been thinking about.... someone else for my first... not Christian, as I have little doubt he'd be gloating about it after," she said with a small shrug and a pointed look. "The stupid Kólos (asshole) refuses to get tested to ensure that he's safe," she said wryly, a hint of her cousins' Gypsy temper surfacing at the Creole insult. She was sure that Trevor would wonder who the 'someone else' was exactly. She, of course, knew... as she hadn't been joking about checking his dick... amongst other things. A secretive smile curled up the corners of her mouth, making it very obvious she had a naughty secret in mind as she swam closer to Trevor.


raypak3.jpg

Patient%20Home%201_zpshewuxa1j.jpg
 
Trevor looked at her puzzled. Getting her boyfriend tested? But who else would he have been fucking if not her? Wasn't he a virgin when they met? It didn't make any sense to him, but he at least understand that she wanted to be safe. HE wanted her to be safe too, and that would suck to get STD's from an asshole boyfriend.

"That sucks." He blinked as she swam closer, her body bumping against his. "Oh hey." He gasped, feeling her breasts against him and her face so close. "What are you....?" He started.
 
Back
Top