An educator's lesson.

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
62,505
An educator's lesson.

This is a closed story for cgraven who is quite pleased that Lyssa_Marie has taken up the role.

Jean Batard ran his fingers through his ginger hair as he watched Miss Virginia Perkins as she walked out of his office. He picked up the envelope that the little blond had thrown at him. He was enough of a gentleman not to count the money in front of the young beauty. If it was not all there he knew where and how to find the ravishing young beauty. She was gone now the clicking of her heels fading as she ran from his office and the building.

“ One hundred, two hundred, three hundred………”

Batard smiled as he thumbed the bills making sure Miss Perkins had paid her fee, for terminating her contract early, had paid for her freedom.

“……….one thousand.”

These young college student lived mostly hand to mouth and could ill afford to lose their position. Position the irony of the word brought a wicked smile to his lips and cruel laughter bubbling from deep within his chest. Batard shook off his laughter and reached for his phone. Land lines, so dam archaic, but it took a court order to tap them and most people thought that they no longer even existed, with the wide and almost exclusive use of cell phones. He dialed the number he knew so well. He listen as the number he called kept ringing and ringing. Finally there was the tell tale click, and a familiar voice.

“Dean Scolfield State University.”

“Paul Miss Perkins has terminated her contract with the Johnstown school district………..yes Paul she paid the termination fee……..Yes one thousand…………”

Jean smiled for he never said that Scolfield could look forward to a five hundred dollar windfall in the next couple of days in the mail, there was no need to.

“ I think something a little more spicy Paul…….shall we say a redhead this time……….I was quite disappointed that Miss Perkins cuffs and collar did not matched, but then as you know I have a way of fixing that little problem.”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

It was three weeks sense Virginia Perkins had terminated her contract with the school district. It was the start of a new semester at State and Batard was looked forward to interviewing the candidates that Dean Scolfield had sent for his approval. Jean sigh he was quite disappointed with the young women that Scolfield had sent.

”Your next appointment is hear Mr. Batard.”

“Thank you Miss Conway please send her in.”

Julie Conway had almost cooed. Jean knew Julie’s taste were very close to his own. A soft almost hesitant knock.

“Enter,”

His voice was brisk, very professional, and business like.
 
Last edited:
Peyton Greer woke up early to get ready for the hour long trip to her interview. When she had received a call from Dean Schofield's office about a possible job, she was flattered and excited, until she learned it was in Deerfield, two miles from the Texas border and hours away from anything else. Despite that, the money would be good, and as a soon-to-be graduate, she needed something. As she put on makeup and pondered life in the country, she felt anxious, since none of her prior interviews had panned out. She hoped she could get this one to go well and get the job, though she would know that it would only ever be a stepping stone position.

She arrived on time, noticing the school was a bit dumpy, and quite small. However the population here had to be no more than maybe two thousand people, and to expect some ornate facility was stupid. Instead, the place looked old, perhaps built in the 70s, and it would likely be okay for the year or two, at most, that she would be here. She filled out a sign in form at the main office where a dumpy looking older woman directed her down the hall and to the door on the left. Peyton straightened her dress and slowly found her destination before encountering another, more attractive woman, who introduced herself as Julie, then told the girl to have a seat. Moments later, a woman left in a hurry, then a voice over the phone instructed the next person to be sent in.

"Mr. Bacardi is ready for you," the woman, Julie, said, seeming to eye Peyton up and down as she rose. Peyton stepped around the front desk and knocked quietly on the door.

"Enter," a voice came. Peyton looked hesitant until Julie nodded. She opened the door and walked in. She noticed a man, perhaps older than her father, but still ruggedly appealing, in the room.

"Hello," she said, stepping forward with a slight wave before remembering to offer her hand to shake. "I'm....uh....Peyton.....Greer." She said. She felt the interview was already on shaky ground. She breathed a deep breath to calm her nerves. "Thank you for the interview," she said. "I'm glad to be here."

224b81d8d9ab4a869f6c2722e77ece0a.jpg
 
Batard was pleasantly surprised as the young woman entered his office. Young woman, more a girl he thought as she waved to him instead of extending her had to him as might be expected. There was a sensual shyness in her voice as she said hello. Jean could see that this stunning young creature was nervous as she stammered,

I'm....uh....Peyton.....Greer……. I'm glad to be here."

“Have a seat Miss Greer and tell me a little about yourself and what are you looking for.”

Jean gave Peyton a reassuring smile. He heard her first few halting words as he tented his fingers before his face. Batard had dark hazel eyes that saw everything without appearing to look. He study the young woman before him, the way her breast seemed to strain against the girl’s blue and white blouse, the hint of cleavage, the firm curve of her breasts. He loved her tawny copper hair and the way it draped over her shoulder the silken tips just brushing the sensual curve of her breast. He made a mental note to make sure that Miss Peyton Greer would be required to wear her hair up. Peyton babbled on about her hopes and dreams and the awards she had won in college, yet Batard was noticing how her short little skirt had slid up her legs giving him a view of her soft velvety thigh when she had sat. Batard slowly came back to the moment as Peyton Greer paused to take a breath.

“Miss Greer I see by your resume that you are more than qualified…………….”

His dark eyes looked directly and boldly into her soft hazel eyes.

“ ………it said you were looking for a teaching position at a Charter or Magnet school……….”

Again he paused as he studied her body language and whether she would drop her eyes from his steady gaze.

“ The Deerfield school is far from those models of modern educations………. Deerfield is a Southern Methodist town with strict dress codes for both students and teachers.”

The rest of the interview was a matter of standard question that one would expect. He listen to Peyton’s answers as be began to build an impression of her character and if she would be suited to what he desired in a young teacher. Batard terminated the interview by giving Peyton Greer a packet of the school dress codes for both students and teachers. He slowly rose and extended his hand to Peyton.

“Thank you for coming in today Miss Greer.”

He held her hand in his, a little longer than necessary for a simple handshake, before letting her dainty hand slip from his.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The dress code called for male students to wear white shirt, khaki slacks and brown shoes. The female students were required to wear white button down blouses, blue skirts and a matching vest. The female teachers were required to wear the hair up in a French Braid or bun, a modest white blouse and dove grey “A” line skirt, and black shoes with a low pump heel. On the last page of the of the dress code was penciled in what her starting salary would be……….twice what had been offered by any other district, and an offer to locate housing for her.

Batard let Peyton worry and fret as she tried to find a position more suited to her dreams. He waited for three weeks before calling. He listen as her phone rang.

“Miss Peyton this is Jean Batard of the Johnstown School District……….I would like to offer you the position at the Deerfield school.”
 
Last edited:
Peyton had been anxious during her interview and the man across from her, Mr. Batard, seemed to consume all of the intensity and reflect it back upon her through his eyes as he asked questions that seemed simple enough, but left her wondering if she had made a fool of herself. The interview ended abruptly when he handed her an information packet and thanked her for coming. He gave no insight on how she had done, and the job had not been offered. She tossed the information packet in the passenger seat of her car, fighting back tears long enough to get on the highway, where she wondered where she would look for the next interview. Moments after she took to the highway, her phone rang. She saw her boyfriend's name appear on the screen and she felt both embarrassed that she would have to tell him the interview went poorly, and warm that she had someone so great to support her.

"Hey," she answered.

"How did it go?" Derek Lee asked. His girlfriend of two years had become much of his universe, since he had left college a year before her to begin a consulting company and since he had decided before even that that it was her that he wanted to have as the companion to his life.

"Not okay," she said, her voice cracking. "I don't think he liked me the minute I walked in."

"Well," Derek said. "Are you sure? Did he say anything?"

"I could just tell," she said, before telling her more of her fears that she would not find a job. Since they had dated and grown closer, she knew Derek was the man she wanted to be with. She fully expected that she would find a job, they would become engaged around Christmas time, and perhaps they would marry next summer, just over a year from now. This latest feeling of rejection seemed to threaten her hopes for such plans. She appreciated that he would console her, but she was upset that she had to be so weak for him to console. The two exchanged a bit more conversation before making plans for dinner, before making plans to spend the weekend together, which they did often. She would forget this feeling and she would resume her job search the following week.

Three weeks later, Derek was with her in the car when she received the call from Mr. Batard. And it was Derek who took her out for an amazing dinner and made love to her that night as the two celebrated what felt like her first real success. They would figure out the details of living together and building a life together at a later time. But in the weeks that followed, Derek helped her to find a small rental home near the school district and move in the weekend before she was to report. She felt lonely as he left her the Sunday night before her first day to report, and she thought of him as she braided her hair and slipped into the required school uniform for the first day of work. She knew that a year in the district could help her relocate closer to him, and she was eager to get started and do well. At 8am that day, she found herself sitting in Julie's office once more, ready for Mr. Batard to arrive and greet her on her first day.
 
Jean Batard looked forward to his meeting this morning with Miss Peyton Greer. Yet he was not the only one looking forward to seeing the young redheaded beauty again. Julie Conway smiled as she saw Peyton Greer enter and knew Jean would be pleased at how the girl’s modest white blouse and dove grey “A” line skirt, flattered her figure, and her little black pumps accentuated the sensual curve of her calves.

Mr. Batard, Miss Greer is here,”

There was a momentary pause before Conway answered.

“ Yes Sir I will send her right.”

Batard was seated behind his desk and smiled up into the girl’s soft hazel eyes.

“All ready for your First Day Miss Greer…………….That is just as soon as you sign your contract.”

Batard handed Peyton the contract that was several pages long. He smiled as he watched her read it and then sign and date it. Such an innocent trusting little thing she was. He also knew that later Julie Conway would insert the pages that would soon have Miss Peyton Greer in debt right up to her little ears with no way out. Batard took the signed contract and smiled up at Julie.

“Welcome to the Johnstown School District Miss Greer .”

He extended his hand taking Peyton’s in his as he welcomed her to her new position. He held the young beauty’s hand just a little longer than necessary before letting it slip from his.

“Now I am imagine you would like to see Deerfield school.”

He handed Ms. Conway Peyton’s singed contract for her to file, after she added the additional pages to it. Peyton was not the first young beauty to fall into their trap, and when and if it he contract was reviewed it would be seamless with no indication that additional pages and clauses had been added. The thought brought a smile to his lips as he drove Peyton out to Deerfield school which was a good thirty miles from Johnstown across the dusty plains.

“I assume you have a car Miss Greer. So tell me have you found a place to live yet?”

The school was a left over from the late fifties, a three story affair of yellow brick, with a central staircase. The classrooms, as the idealistic young teacher would soon learn, were cramped and hot as there was no Air Conditioning. They featured blackboards and chalk as Peyton’s main teaching aids. She was introduced to Mr. Fulbright the principle, who explained that she had her choice of teaching English or Math. He explained that the Math position would have her teaching four periods as well as night school five nights a week. The English position was only three period a day and four Night school sessions, both required that she teach a Friday night school.

Three weeks had passed before Peyton received a note from Mr. Batard.

“Miss Greer,
There will be a get together or all new hires this Friday at nine o’clock at Deerfield School so the school Board can meet our new teachers.

Sincerely,
Jean Batard
School Superintendent


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Peyton Greer had little time to make the Get-together and no chance to change as her night school class ended at a quarter to nine. There were two other teachers that were new hires, Mrs. Prescott who was in her mid thirties, and Carroll Wingate who was in her late twenties. The board seemed to be all men, and Ms. Conway was there as well. Everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves the men had beers, or scotch. Mrs. Prescott was enjoying a white wine and Carroll Wingate a light beer

“Miss Greer what can I get you to drink?”

Jean Batard politely asked Peyton. Principle Fulbright joined them.

“Miss Greer I would like you to meet Dr. Evans our newest school board member.”

This allowed Jean to get Peyton her drink and a little something added to help make this little get together a party, with Miss Peyton Greer the evening’s entertainment.
 
Peyton saw Mr. Batard at his desk as she entered his office for what was only the second time. He presented her with a contract and she reviewed it, satisfied that it was standard in nature and included appropriate terms. She scrawled her signature across the bottom line and returned it to the superintendent.

“Welcome to the Johnstown School District Miss Greer,” he said. She smiled, happy that the deal had been completed and her first teaching job secured.

"Thank you!" she said, shaking Batard's hand before following him to take her to the Deerfield school. They arrived and Peyton knew immediately that the school would not be ideal, though it would be her home, at least for the next year. On the way there, she had assured Batard that she had a car to drive, as well as a rental home in which to stay. Everything was in place, and she was pleased with that as well. Inside the school, the hallways were dull, in need of paint and natural lighting. The principal, Mr. Fulbright, seemed pleasant, if not attractive, and he told her that she had an option to teach English or Math. Her degree had been in literature, and the natural choice was English. The decision was easy. She paused when she was informed she would teach night school four nights a week, including Fridays. She was frustrated that this was never explained before taking the job. Nevertheless, she had already paid rent and moved, and she had made the commitment. She would make do.

In her first weeks at the school, she became acquainted with her students and her co-workers. She wondered why so many of the teachers seemed beaten down and downtrodden. The younger ones seemed more desolate than those who had been there for years, even, which seemed odd. Odder still, nobody had a bad thing to say about the place, but all looked like they would spill some horrible secret that could get them fired in an instant if pressed. Peyton, however, didn't press. On Monday, after she had been teaching several weeks, she found a note in her box in the teacher's lounge, informing her of a new hire gathering at the school before the members of the school board. She made a note of it on her calendar and planned to attend.

When Friday came, Peyton cleared the chalkboard quickly after the students left the room, and it was then that she looked at the clock. She had no time to go home or change, and she simply made it to the formal reception room in time for the meeting. There, she saw Mrs. Prescott and Miss Wingate, both of whom she had met earlier in the past few weeks. After saying hello, she was offered a drink by Mr. Batard, and she requested a simple glass of white wine, which she was quickly handed.

“Miss Greer," Batard then said. "I would like you to meet Dr. Evans our newest school board member.” She said hello to the large man standing with Batard, who made his introduction along with scanning the length of her body, head to toe, making her the slightest bit uncomfortable. Grabbing her drink from Mr. Batard, she took a sip, while asking Batard about the other board members, noticing them talking to the other new hires, as well as Ms. Conway. It was nice of them to be so welcoming, she though to herself. Perhaps this place would be okay to work after all.
 
These little gatherings where an opportunity for the board members to see and talk to the new year’s crop of young teachers. Each member of the board had their own preference for what they were looking for. Principal Fulbright enjoyed a more mature woman and that had earned Mrs. Prescott her invitation to gathering, plus there was the added enticement that she was married. Batard knew that Fulbright loved living on the edge and courting danger more than any other member of the board. He had Mrs. Prescott cornered.

“So tell me Mrs. Prescott how are you settling in here at Deerfield?”

Fulbright asked as he handed the dark hair beauty another glass of wine.

It is a bit of a trying schedule what with my two Algebra classes, the Physics class and then there are the three nights teaching night school.

Julie Prescott answered as she took another sip of her wine.

“Julie isn’t Mrs. Prescott?”

Julie Prescott seemed to relax more and more as she sipped her wine and Principal Fulbright was now standing very close to her as they chatted. An easy conquest Jean Batard thought to himself as he watched Mrs. Prescott and the Principal. As he poured Peyton’s wine, he watched the interplay between Carroll Wingate and judge Mathews.

“Carroll is it Miss Wingate?”

Mathews asked as he sipped his scotch. His eyes boldly took in the young blonde’s sensual curves. The young teacher seemed not to notice the way that Judge Matthews was looking at her. Batard suspected it was because the ravishing young blonde was use to being the center of attention. Jean mentally crossed Carroll Wingate of his list, she would not present that challenges that he so enjoyed and he suspected she would be too easy, too submissive.

“Perhaps something a little bit more daring Carroll?”

The judge did not wait for Carroll Wingate to answer but handed the stunning young blonde a glass with two fingers of scotch, straight. Carroll giggled as he took her light beer from her, and handed her the scotch.

“Bottoms up Carroll.”

“Bottoms up.”

Carroll Wingate repeated as she took a long sip of scotch, gave Judge a saucy little wink, and a wicked smile bowed the judge’s thin lips as he too took another sip of scotch.

As Jean Batard watched the Judge and Miss Wingate his suspicions seemed to be confirmed. Jean’s tastes ran to a firrier, a more spirited beauty, which needed to be forced and bent to his will. His eyes went once more to the sweet redheaded beauty, Miss Peyton Greer.

“Miss Greer, I would like you to meet Dr. Evans our newest school board member.”

Batard’s voice was pleasantly conversational as he made the introductions and handed Peyton her glass of white wine.

Evans new that this being the first gathering that he had been invited as a member of the school board meant he could only watch and not participate. He engaged Peyton in pleasant conversation for a few minutes before moving on to mix with the other members of the school board. That meant that Peyton Greer was once more alone with Batard.

“Miss Greer are you enjoying yourself?”

He asked as he handed Peyton another glass of wine. Julie Prescott and Carroll Wingate seemed to be very relaxed and very giggly, and quite appreciative of the attentions that Principal Fulbright and Judge Mathews were lavishing on them.
 
Peyton watched the exchanging of pleasantries among those from the district and those, like her, new to it from a small distance as the other new teachers seemed genuinely welcomed by the board members. At times, the board members seemed a bit too interested, but for her, and for others she was sure, it was not all that uncommon when interacting with older men. She had learned even as a young girl to simply maintain a distance, and try not to give any suggestion of interest where there was none, and usually any problems blew over. She found herself more interested in the other women than the board members, for they were likely new to town as well, and perhaps they could be friends. Time would tell. And in only a brief few moments, Mr. Batard, the superintendent was again by her side, before she had opportunity to speak to the others. She thanked him for the drink just before he spoke.

“Miss Greer," he said. "I would like you to meet Dr. Evans our newest school board member.” A thin man, in perhaps his sixties, with a dour expression stepped forth and offered his hand.

"Hello," she said, offering her own as a professional. "I'm Peyton Greer."

"Hi Peyton," Dr. Evans said, just before she sipped her wine. They spoke momentarily, all small talk, how she was settling in, how the students were behaving, until Dr. Evans excused himself and mingled with some of the others in the room.

“Miss Greer are you enjoying yourself?” she heard Mr. Batard approach, offering her another glass of wine.

"Oh, no thank you," she said, setting it aside nearby after a single sip. "I mean, I am enjoying myself so far. The kids seem eager to learn and don't behave too badly. I think it will work out just fine." She noticed the other new teachers becoming giggly and wanted to maintain some decorum. It was too early in her career to jeopardize it. "I did want to ask about vacation time holiday schedules," she said, bringing up legitimate things she had forgotten to ask. "My family and boyfriend still live in the city and I plan on going to visit from time to time, when I can. Derek will, of course, visit here as well, at times." She noted that she had not yet received the calendar for the holidays and in service days. "I just want to be able to plan ahead." She gave a reticent smile, not wanting to give any impression she was looking to get away from working already. That wasn't like her, and she did not want Batard thinking it was.
 
"Oh, no thank you,"

There was something In Peyton’s soft voice, an almost angelic quality to it that touched something deep, and dark inside Jean Batard. No young beauty had aroused his darkest desires in a very long time. Normally he was content to supply the younger teachers, the prettier teacher to the board members or anyone in the dusty little community that had the money to pay for their favors, while he savored their youthful charms from time to time. Woman like Julie Prescott presented more of a challenge, but not an insurmountable one. True Julie was older but she still had a gorgeous body, a pretty face and he was sure she knew how to use them to please a man.

"I mean, I am enjoying myself so far. The kids seem eager to learn and don't behave too badly. I think it will work out just fine."

Her soft voice called him back from his critical evaluation of Julie Prescott. Batard noticed that Peyton had only a sip from her second glass of wine before setting it aside. Damn Jean thought, it would have been so much quicker if the sweet little redhead had a second dose of that little something special in her wine. Batard smiled as Peyton continued with her earnest questions.

"I did want to ask about vacation time holiday schedules. My family and boyfriend still live in the city and I plan on going to visit from time to time, when I can. Derek will, of course, visit here as well, at times."

“The holiday schedule and the teacher service days will be coming out at the end of next week Miss Greer.”

Then a very serious look marred Batard’s features. The superintendent seemed to hesitate for a moment, that worried look deepening, as if he was not sure what to say.

"I just want to be able to plan ahead."

“Miss Greer your visit to the city, your parents and your boyfriend are of course your business…..”

Jean coughed into his hand before he continued.

“But I am afraid that Derek cannot come here to visit you Miss Greer. As I told you at your interview this is a very conservative community and then there is the morality clause in your contract. I am afraid that if anyone learned of his visits…….it would be grounds for your immediate dismissal, and there would be the $3,000.00 penalty for early termination of your contract.”

Batard savored how that sweet little reticent smile slowly faded from Peyton's angelic face as he spoke. He so did love toying with young innocents like Peyton Greer, In fact he lived for it.

Across the room Judge Matthew was leaning very close to Carroll Wingate his fingers toying with the top button of her blouse. Principal Fulbright was whispering something in Julie Prescott’s ear and she blushed a deep shade of pink. Ms. Conway now came to join Peyton and Batard casually cutting off the young teacher’s avenue of escape.
 
Last edited:
The smile that once graced the lips of Peyton slowly fell in to dread when Jean pointed out that visits from Derek were not allowed. Her face flushed a bright red when Jean laid out the conditions of her contract out in the open for the others to hear. From the corner of her gaze, she noticed one of the other staff members...Carroll, was it? Peyton noticed her strolling casually towards the door, doing whatever she could to keep herself occupied.

The fact that all eyes were on her didn't help any matters. Luckily, only a few people caught a glimpse of the embarrassment spread throughout her face. Not to mention that backing out of a contract for $3,000 that she did not have would make matters worse. The generous pay the job was willing to give her would help with the rest of her student loans, planning a wedding with Derek and then some.

Peyton wished she was brave enough to find a job elsewhere and with her credentials, can easily tell him to get off his high horse as she can find another one with an environment less jarring as this.

But she knew it would all be a lie. They were the only ones who gave her the chance. She loved the kids that she was working with and the subject was a strong field for her. Housing came with it as the market for it made it much more complicated.

Peyton bit down her tongue gently. She knew she needed to word her question carefully.

"Do you mind if I ask why this will be a problem?"
 
Batard could see the shock in Peyton Greer’s soft expressive eyes. Eyes that so innocently revealed to him what she must be thinking. This was not the first young beauty that he had maneuvered into this untenable position. He knew that the $3000.00 fee for breaking her contract, and her crushing student debt gave Peyton Greer little choice but to see her contract through and perhaps put her relationship with Derek on hold for the moment. Jean watched as the young beauty paused, a worried look on her angelic face, then in a very soft voice asked superintendent Batard,

"Do you mind if I ask why this will be a problem?"

“Of course not Miss Greer. Deerfield is as, I have said, a very conservative Southern Methodist town with very strict Moral Code. It is illegal to smoke on public streets, to use profane language within town limits, or I fear Miss Greer to have a young single teacher entertaining a man in her home. The good people of Deerfield would demand your resignation…………”

Batard let his voice trail off as he gave another nervous little cough. He had chosen his words very carefully, using resignation rather than firing or termination and if Payton was forced to resign, then she would owe the school district $3000.00 in fines.

Judge Matthew was leaning very close to Carroll Wingate and had unbutton the top two buttons of her blouse bearing the sensual curve of her breasts as he whispered something to the stunning young blonde that left her blushing scarlet. Principal Fulbright body was pressed scandalously close to the dark haired beauty, his hands grabbing, and messaging Julie Prescott’s firm derrière. Julie Conway ran the tip of her tongue across the sensual bow of her lips as she boldly took in ever sensual and seductive curve of Payton Greer’s gorgeous supple body. She picked up a glass of wine for Payton Greer and doctored it, with that little something extra, which would leave the young innocent with few memories of the evening, just haunting fleeting images, to prick at her conscious.

Ms Conway came across to room to Batard and Payton, with the sensual, fluid, grace of a tigress, as she closed in on her pry, as she closed in on Payton Greer.

Miss Greer,………Payton, Deerfield is a dry town, and we can only enjoy a glass of wine in gathering like this.”

Julie Conway pressed the drugged wine into Payton’s hand and obviously Conway was not going to take No for answer. A knowing glance passed between Julie Conway and Jean Batard. Though Batard would love to be the first to sample Payton’s sensual charms, a trice with Julie Conway, and a few compromising photos, would bring much richer delights from the compromised young teacher.

I love your hair up like that Payton, it highlights the sensual curve of your neck.”

As Julie Conway spoke the back of her hand brushed Payton’s cheek as she swept back of few wayward strands of the young teacher tawny copper hair, from the girl’s angelic face. Julie bided her time as the drug in Payton’s drink began to take effect.

“ And that dove gray skirt complements your soft creamy ivory complexion, and highlights your figure perfectly.”

As Ms. Conway softly spoke she ran the palm of her hand sensually down across the firm curve of Payton Greer’s firm little heart shaped derrière. Julie took her time as she began to seduce the young teacher in earnest now. Payton was trapped between Conway and Batard with no avenue of escape without causing an unwanted scene.
 
The taboo of entertaining a male guest in one's own home that wasn't family or a husband reminded Peyton of some of the stories her parents would tell her on how they weren't allowed to live together when they were dating or even engaged until they got married. Not by choice; the moral code of their time made things a little difficult, especially since their careers were rather prominent and made them well known. Luckily they decided not to pass on the tradition but her father made damn sure that Derek was not going to be screwing around before the two moved in (albeit temporarily) to his apartment closer to the university.

Still, it was another town that she should be at least respectful of its traditions. So why was there a slight uneasy feeling that hung in the air.

Perhaps it was likely nerves.

Julie handed Peyton another glass of wine, explaining that Deerfield is basically a dry town. For a moment, she interpreted it as alcohol of any sort is forbidden. Which would be strange because why in the world would they be drinking in the first place? Short supply of liquor? Drinking only limited to gatherings and special occasions?

It wasn't much of a big deal since Peyton wasn't a heavy drinker. With the drink in her hand, it would be impolite to refuse it now.

"Thank you," she smiled politely at Julie. She took several sips of the wine, listening to the banter between Jean and Julie as the three of them engaged in conversation. Not too far away, she heard some laughter coming from Judge Matthew and Carroll although she couldn't make out what they were talking about.

It would be a little over ten minutes later that her head felt like it was swimming. Odd, this was only her first glass of wine. There was no way she could be drunk this quickly!

"I love your hair up like that Payton, it highlights the sensual curve of your neck."

"Oh...thanks." Peyton replied in a much more softer voice. Stuck in the slowly building haze building in her head, she did not take notice on how much her voice fell in to almost a dreamy like state.

"And that dove gray skirt complements your soft creamy ivory complexion, and highlights your figure perfectly."

Peyton felt Julie move directly behind her, effectively trapping the young teacher between her and Jean, who stood directly in front of her watching the whole scenario go down. She felt Julie's hand slowly trace down from the small curve on her back to her buttocks. As soon as she felt her hand lightly squeeze one of the cheeks, Peyton took a small side step away from the older, attractive woman.

She didn't get too far as Julie followed after, wrapping one arm gently around Peyton's waist, pulling the younger woman closer to her while her other hand slowly worked its way back to where it started before being interrupted. This time she didn't resist too much

The haze was getting thicker in her head. Not so much of a dizzy feeling but the closest she could think of was walking or floating on a cloud.

"I think I need to sit down," said Peyton.
 
Last edited:
Julie Conway smiled as Payton Greer hardly noticed the sensual caress of Julie’s hand on her cheek as the young beauty shyly thanked her for the complement. Payton’s voice was a bit slurred as she took another sip of wine. Ms. Conway smiled into her soft blue eyes most enchantingly, as the effects of the drugged wine became more evident. When Julie’s hand gave Payton’s firm little derrière a sensual little squeeze, the young teacher made a effort to step to the side, but trapped as she was between Batard and Ms. Conway there was no escaping the letcerious pair.

Carroll Wingate blouse now hung open and Judge Matthew’s was fondling the young blonde teacher’s breasts as his lips explored their firm contours. Principal Fulbright had Mrs. Prescott bent over a table, her skirt hiked up over the small of her back as he intimately caressed her. Now Miss Payton Greer turn to please Batard and Ms. Conway had come. Julie’s arm gently wrapping around Peyton's waist, pulling the younger woman closer to her, while her other hand slowly worked its way back to where it started before being interrupted. Both Batard and Julie smiled as this time Payton resistance to the liberties that Julie was taking with her supple young body were at best weak and half hearted and oh so futile.

"I think I need to sit down,"

Payton’s voice was merely a sensual, dreamy, whisper as she rested in Ms. Conway’s embrace. Julie Conway drew Payton Greer tighter into her sensual embrace, as she seductively ground her pussy against the young teacher’s firm buttocks.

Jean Batard was smiling into those stunning blue eyes as his fingers toyed with the top button of Payton’s blouse. His dark hazel eyes smiled down into hers as the button popped free.

“I think you need to lay down Payton.”

“I quite agree Ms. Conway, let us help you to the school nurse’s Office Miss Greer.”

The world must seem to be a soft warm dream to the young teacher and Julie Conway and Superintendent Batard had every intention of taking advantage of Payton drugged state to satisfy their own lust.

The school nurse’s office was dimly lit, as Payton Greer once more found herself caught between the pair. The young teacher dream became more surrealistic, Batard dark hazel eyes seemed to be smiling into her azure blue eyes, his fingers at the buttons of her blouse. The cool air of the evening caressed the sensual curve of Payton’s breasts as Julie Conway slipped Payton Greer’s blouse from her shoulders. The blouse fluttered to the floor, the material caressing her shapely legs, to pool around Payton’s ankles. Suddenly the young teacher’s breasts were free and her bra had joined her discarded blouse. Julie Conway turned Payton Greer in her arms, Conway’s hands cupped Payton’s face as she drew the young innocent into a passionate kiss. Julie’s tongue explored the sweetness of the young innocent’s mouth, her own naked breasts pressed against Payton’s. Ms. Conway’s kiss lingering and deepening until time stood still. There was no past, no future, just here and now and their sinful, seductive kiss.
 
Last edited:
The floating feeling continued to surround Peyton. Jean approached closer, twirling the fabric of her blouse with his finger. With a fingernail, he played with the top button before he pushed it through the hole. The combination of his piercing gaze along with Julie's grinding movements against her from behind blurred what was left of any logic, sending her in to unknown territory.

Peyton heard Julie and Jean say something about heading for the nurse's office.

Julie wrapped Peyton's arm around her shoulder, helping her keep Peyton arm lest she collapse to the floor. The two, along with Jean, left the teacher's lounge. Whatever was in that wine was starting to take over logic. Jean helped Julie by occasionally pushing Peyton's body to keep her from falling.

They made it to the nurse's office. There were two beds in the back and a padded exam table situated in the center. Aside from that and the regular old medicine cabinet, the school nurse was nowhere around.

"What happened to the nurse?" She felt her lips mouthed the words but couldn't hear herself ask.

The night was cool but all of a sudden, the temperature dropped a few degrees, the light chill circling her body. Still in her haze, she didn't notice Jean double locking the door or hear the deadbolt slide in, preventing any chance of escape.

Suddenly, she felt herself turned around. Before she could react in any sort of way, Julie pressed her lips on to Peyton's in to a passionate kiss. Peyton's arms flailed weakly, pushing up against Julie. In her state, it did not do much aside from applying a light pressure. Julie, on the other hand, added her own pressure. With her hands cupping both sides of Peyton's face, she deepened the kiss, letting her tongue roll in.

Almost out of instinct, Peyton returned the kiss, although her reciprocation was more of laziness due to the drug induced effects. Peyton had never kissed a woman before. She was surprised that compared to men, kissing another woman was much softer than she expected.

Julie had her pinned up against the exam table. She heard her say something to Jean along the lines of "Help me out here."

She felt herself floating up once more as Jean helped Julie place Peyton on the edge of the exam table in to a seated position. While Jean still towered over her by several chances, Julie (who was a few inches taller than Peyton) was about two inches shorter than Peyton at the young teacher's newly elevated height from the table. Julie continued to kiss Peyton, gently guiding her head down until their lips met before she released her. Under the dim light, Peyton's lips were slick with Julie's saliva.

"You should give her a try," Peyton heard Julie say to Jean. "She's so sweet. I think she likes it.

Julie wrapped Peyton's legs around her waist, their panty covered crotches pressed up against one another. She was determined to continue what she started back in the the teacher's lounge as she began to grind her crotch up against Peyton's own. Unlike earlier, against her temptation, she went slower, wanting this to be a long night between the three of them.
 
Payton was caught in a half world between waking and blissful oblivion. A world where all things where possible, where reality and fantasy collided, a world of shadows, fleeting images, and sensual seductive sensations. Images of Superintend Batard’s dark piercing hazel eyes, fleeting image of Ms. Conway moist ripe lips and the sensation of those moist lips pressed to her own. Batard watched as Payton struggled against these feelings that had somehow had been awakened her.

Jean Batard smiled wickedly as this trapped little beauty flailed weakly, pushing up against Julie Conway as she deepened the passionate kiss deepened it until Payton Greer’s futile little struggles ceased as she became lost in the forbidden kiss. Slowly, hesitantly, the hapless young teacher returned Ms. Conway’s kiss. Batard saw the shocked and dazed look in Payton’s drugged glazed eyes and he idly wondered if this delicious little creature had ever passionately kiss, or been kissed by another woman. Jean’s train of thought was interrupted as Julie Conway broke her seductive kiss only long enough to asked Batard to,



"Help me out here."

Batard’s hands encircled the half naked girl’s trim little waist. He lifted Payton as if she was light as a feather; the girl’s pale pink rosebud nipples grated against his suite jacket, as he set Payton down on the exam table. No sooner had he set her down than Julie Conway once more claimed the girl’s sweet delicious mouth in what only could be described as a scandalizing kiss. Julie eased Payton to lie back on the exam table, like a virgin sacrifice, on a pagan alter, to their lust. The young teacher’s moist ripe lips so inviting.

"You should give her a try, she's so sweet. I think she likes it.

Batard was enjoying Payton Greer’s seduction, her futile struggled against the fate that was closing in on her. Ms. Conway was determined to escalated what she had started in the teacher’s lounge as she stepped between Payton’s thighs, her own needy pussy rubbing so sensually, so seductively, against the trapped young teacher’s. Batard could see in Julie’s shimmering green eyes that she intended to enjoy Payton’s charms all evening.

“What a delightful idea Miss Conway!”

Batard’s lips claimed Payton Greer’ moist rip lips in a kiss every bit as passionate as Conway’s and yet very different, it was rougher more demanding of the young beauty, his tongue more inviting as it entwined with Payton’s as it led hers in a sensual dance as old as time. His lips slowly parted from the young teacher’s, they clung to her till the last possible moment.

“Shall we continue to unwrap our delicious Miss Greer, Ms. Conway?”


Julie Conway’s sensual green eyes blazed with lust for the young teacher.

Grrrrr……….

Julie purred.

” Oh yes Superintendent Batard I am quite eager to see if our Miss Greer is a natural redhead.”

The lecherous pair stole darkly passionate kiss from Payton. They kissed their way down the sensual curves of her torso, pausing a moment to kiss and suckle her pale pink nipples until they were hard peeked nubs before floating seductively down over the young teacher’s quivering abdomen. A soft metallic whisper caressed Payton Greer’s senses as they eased down the zipper of the girl’s skirt. Hands lifted her hips, eased her skirt down over the swell of Payton’s hips, and down her long shapely legs, their seductive kisses caressing the young teacher’s newly bared skin before they tossed it aside to join Miss Greer’s discarded blouse and bra. The pair made quick work of removing the rest of Payton Greer’s clothing until her lacey little panties where Payton’s last remaining vestige of modesty.

“ Ms. Conway shall we see if our Miss Greer is truly a redhead?”

”Oh yes Superintendent Batard!”

Julie Conway gasped as her trembling hands began to work Payton’s panties down over her hips.
 
Last edited:
As fantasy clouded over reality, Peyton found herself further plunged in to a surreal world. Every kiss and touch that Julie laid upon her heightened her sensations. Had she been sober and awake, she would have done all she could to fight her off. Instead, she didn't resist it. She could not clearly see Julie grinding up against her with her own hips, sending up small waves of passion throughout her young body. Whatever it was she was doing, Peyton hoped she did not stop any time soon.

Her heart jumped a little when she felt someone's beard brushing up against her cheek, leaning in for a kiss. Unlike Julie, the kiss initially started off light but quickly unfolded in to something much more sinister and demanding. His tongue invited itself in unannounced, rolling all over her tongue.

Like a pair of predatory creatures, both Jean and Julie were all over her. Jean slowly pulled away from the kiss, working his lips down the side of her neck, lightly nipping at it. Jean leaned forward and stole a kiss from Peyton. Her hand squeezed one of firm breasts, licking at her nipple. Peyton's fingernails lightly scratched the padded cushion, a soft moan exhaled as the two of them continued their onslaught.

She heard Jean say something along the lines of unwrapping. Julie was rather eager in unzipping Peyton's skirt as she quickly removed it. With her panties, she felt her fingers trace over the lacy garment. Julie slowly removed the panties, commenting something along the lines of Peyton having those kinds of panties.

"Oh she's definitely a natural redhead, Superintendent Batard," said Julie. Once the panties were off, Julie paused, then smirked in a similar manner that Jean had earlier when her thumb ran along the crotch area. Her thumb picked up something clear and slick coated in the crotch area. The smell up close made it undeniable on how much Peyton was enjoying the night so far.

"This should interest you." she added, tossing the black laced panties to Jean.
 
"Oh she's definitely a natural redhead, Superintendent Batard,"

In her eagerness Julie Conway impulsively ripped Payton’s panties from her. Julie gasped as she saw Payton Greer in all her naked glory for the first time. A wicked smile bowed Ms. Conway’s lips as she sensually ran her finger along the young girl’s coral pink folds collecting the first sign of Payton’s arousal. Julie held the young teacher’s lust glazed eyes. Her lips “O’ed and then Julie suckled her finger clean of Payton Greer’s sweet nectar.

"This should interest you."

Julie Conway tossed the tattered remains of Payton Greer’s black laced panties to Jean.

Batard smiled, then bending low so his lips were just a breath away from Payton’s ear, he sensually cooed,

“You know what they say about young ladies who were black lace panties Miss Greer………..”

Jean paused for just a moment. Letting his words penetrate the drugged haze, that had sapped all resistance from the stunning young teacher.


“…………They say it means that she wants to be fucked Miss Greer. Is that what you want to be fucked Payton?”

With each word that he spoke his hot, moist, breath set the stray hairs at the nape of Payton’s neck dancing so seductively.

“So sweet!”

Julie Conway breathed as she drew her finger from between her moist “O”ed lips. The accomplished dominatrix’s eyes met Batard’s, they exchanged a knowing glance, and Mistress Julie smiled. Slowly she lowered her head to Payton’s naked and exposed pussy, her tongue snaked from between her moist pink lips as she tasted the adorable young beauty for the first time. It was now time for Payton Greer to become the center piece of the little orgy that Mistress Julie planed intent that the young teacher would have a starring role in it.

Though Jean Batard knew that the automated video system would capture each delightful moment of Miss Payton Greer’s seduction there was something about the clarity of a photo take with a 35mm single reflex camera. The camera’s shutter seductively whispered

CLICK

As it caught the moment that the cunning little dominatrix claimed Payton’s delicious pussy, the way Conway coaxed Payton’s hooded clit from its hiding place, and each unguarded reaction of this stunning young creature to her tormentors loving and seductive ministrations. Pictures that he would put to good use later.

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK


The camera’s shutter seductively whispered Payton as she and her lover were bathed in the harsh, white hot, flash of the camera’s strobe light.
 
The combination of Julie's finger pushed inside the folds between Peyton's legs and Jean whispering wicked things in her ear slowly sent her mind in to a mad frenzy. The world that she knew shut down, replaced by the near empty space surrounding the three of them. In her mind set, she could hear herself exhale audibly that sounded as if it blended with the wind. During her moments of free floating in the drug fueled hazed, she smiled at the sight of what looked like soft lightning hiding in the fog.

Whereas in reality, she responded with a slurred yes in response to Jean's question on what the significance of wearing such pair of black of panties would entail. It certainly didn't help matters when Julie lowered her head and buried her tongue inside the mound, slowly lapping up whatever juices she could.

Meanwhile, Peyton was unaware that the soft lightning that occasionally brightened up the surreal surroundings were camera flashes. Or the soft wind howls that accompanied her relaxed state were really the sounds of her and Julie moaning at the sinful act taking place before the camera. Nor was she aware that Julie too stripped down from her skirt, wearing nothing but her panties before they too came off until they landed on the floor surrounding her ankles. She squirmed when Julie focused her tongue on Peyton's clit, while pushing in a finger slowly in and out of Peyton's wet pink folds. It wasn't as tight as she hoped when it came to these young teachers but it wasn't a surprise knowing that Peyton has a boyfriend back in the city an hour away.

Julie withdrew her finger, licking and savoring the sweet, thick liquid that she managed to draw out from Peyton's wet mound. She glanced at Peyton, grinning at the flustered and ravished state she was sending the young woman in to. She then looked up at Jean, the grin turning in to a smirk as she licked two of her fingers.

"I get to take pictures of you two after I'm done with her." she said.

Feeling more daring, Julie wondered just how much can Peyton handle. With two of her fingers, she pushed them inside between Peyton's legs, causing Peyton's squirm to intensify a little. Although she was still in her drugged state, her wriggling was noticeably a bit more persistent compared to Peyton's weak attempts to push Julie off of her. Julie started off pumping her fingers slow while using her other thumb to lightly rub against Peyton's clit. Little by little, Julie gradually increased the speed of her fingers, easily driving the young lady mad.

Just when it appeared that Peyton was on the verge of losing it, Julie withdrew her fingers and stepped away from the table. She made her way beside Jean, leaning up beside him while licking one of her fingers clean. In front of them, Peyton was writhing, her body confused on why things have suddenly stopped.

"What do you think, superintendent?"
 
Last edited:
The sensual little smile that bowed Payton Greer’s as Mistress Julie feasted on the young teacher’s succulent pussy please Batard beyond words.

CKICK

The unblinking eye of the camera captured that adorable little smile. That one photo was worth its weight in gold, making it very hard for Miss Payton Greer to claimed that she had been forced, was taken against her will. That priceless photo also caught the clear image of Julie Conway feasting on the stunning young beauty’s pussy.

Yes

Payton gasped in answer to Batard’s question “You know what they say about young ladies who were black lace panties Miss Greer………..…They say it means that she wants to be fucked Miss Greer. Is that what you want to be fucked Payton?” So this gorgeous young creature was not as innocent as she appeared. Batard nibbled Payton’s earlobe as the cunning dominatrix slid a finger into the girl’s hot little pussy, and was rewarded with the young teacher’s sensual little moans and gasps of forbidden pleasure.

Julie Conway took the opportunity to remove her clothing, hungering to feel her naked body pressed to Payton Greer’s naked perfection. Batard could clearly see the lust in Ms. Conway’s eyes, as she slid a finger into the Payton's chaste young body. Mistress Julie knew just what Payton’s desired, and she knew just how to please her sweet adorable victim. The accomplished dominatrix savored Payton’s fall from grace as she continued the young teacher’s seduction. Suddenly all that pleasure ceased, Julie Conway was staring down at the hapless young beauty as she sucked Payton’s sweetness from her fingers.

"I get to take pictures of you two after I'm done with her."

Julie Conway cooed before she once more turned her attentions to her adorable victim. First one, then two fingers wormed their way into Payton Greer’s chaste young body. Julie delighted in the way Payton responded as she finger fucked the stunning young teacher and tormented Payton’s throbbing clit. Mistress Julie brought Payton to the edge of the abyss that promised such rich, forbidden, and oh so sinful pleasure. She left Payton Greer tittering on the edge of the abyss, where that pleasure was just beyond the girl’s grasp, before denying her. Oh how the dominatrix loved toying with the young teacher. Then suddenly Payton was empty, so alone, as Ms. Conway withdrew from her leaving Payton Greer frustrated and wanting as Julie turned to Batard.

"What do you think, superintendent?"

“I think it time for you to take some pictures Ms. Conway while I attend to Miss Greer’s needs.”

Batard stepped between Payton’s velvet thighs, he leaned over the prostrated and needy beauty. His hot moist breath washed over Payton’s angelic face, his scent filled her nostrils, his fingers slid through her tightly bound tawny copper hair.

“So needy, so uptight, I think you need to unwind a bit Miss Greer, to be a little freer.”

As he spoke his lips brushed Payton’s moist ripe lips, his fingers sensually slid through her silken copper mane, freeing it from the tight French braid, until it formed a free flowing crimson halo that framed Payton’s angelic face. His hips rolled to hers, the velvet tip of his cock teasing the young teacher’s throbbing clit. Once more the promise of pleasure was so close and yet so far away. She could feel his kisses tracing the line of her jaw, his teeth grating across Payton Greer’s earlobe as he breathed,

“So you want me to Fuck you Miss Greer?”

The seductively whispered question, teased the needy little redhead. Then his lips were on the move again. Their caress light as the caress of a butterfly’s wing, floated down the sensual bow of Payton’s neck. A little lover’s nip at the hallow where Payton’s neck and shoulder met and her life force now beat rapidly, with the pounding of her heart. Then his lips were on the move again. They explored the firm contours of the young teacher’s breast, his teeth nibbled at Payton Greer taunt peeked nipples, as his hip rolled to hers, the velvet tip of his cock just parting Payton’s coral pink folds.

“ Well Miss Greer….”

Jean taunted Payton while denying her.

“………Well do you want me to fuck you?.............. Show me Payton!”

Batard’s teeth griped the young teacher’s nipple, he inhaled deeply, drawing a cool stream of air over that feverous peeked bud.
 
Last edited:
Julie happily obliged as Jean handed her the camera. While the hidden video camera will capture every single moment of tonight, Julie was determined to get better angles for the up close photos she'll be taking of Peyton's descent in to her madness.

Meanwhile, the drugged and barely lucid Peyton found that slowly giving in to the relaxation from the bothersome thoughts more peaceful as it allowed her to get her mind off of those stressful moments. One of her legs lazily dangled off more to the side of the table, allowing the dim light to expose more of the slick, wet juices that coated the outside of her pussy. She felt a strong hand, possibly Jean's, pick it up and placing it back on the edge of the corner where it originally was.

Peyton's head relaxed as the braids that tightly coiled on her head were undone. When she felt a light poke, she lethargically scooted back, wanting to get away. The young woman only managed to move an inch from Jean only to be pulled back, this time much closer to the point where she felt the tip of firm flesh press up against her clit. Jean's kisses dragged from her lips, nibbling and kissed lightly on her earlobe before settling down on her neck.

She couldn't help but let out a short, soft giggle as Jean once again trailed his kisses further down until he reached her breast and nipple. Combining that with the noticeable intimidating demeanor far removed from the professional tone that he carried on when they met caused Peyton's state of mind to fall further. In her mind, she found herself discarding whatever moral and logic she so dearly clung on to and allowed herself to be dragged further down if it meant the current euphoric feeling that slowly overpowered her continued to linger.

Aside from the moans of pleasure, Peyton couldn't really say anything intelligible with the drug still running its course throughout her body. The only signs of consent her body had enough strength to give was her fingers lightly stroking from his neck and up to his cheek as well as her leg massaging his outer thigh; the only way she could tell him she wanted to be fucked.

"Look how badly she wants it." said Julie, getting a few shots of Peyton's hand stroking Jean's face while the young lady's stroked his own. It did seem a shame that Peyton couldn't admit it out right without sounding like she was high. But then how would she admit to her truest desire without that drug forcing her to open up to both Jean and Julie.

"You probably would need to hold her down in case she falls off the table," she said to Jean, letting out a chuckle.
 
Julie Conway could not help but notice, that with her shimmering tawny copper hair, flowing like liquid fire, Payton Greer looked much younger than she was, she could be one of her own students and Julie Conway knew that men would pay handsomely for that perceived innocence and youth. Julie smiled as Payton’s head lulled from side to side. One moment the young teacher had a sweet little pouty look, as if she was trying to capture an elusive thought, at other times there was that languid sensual smile of sexual pleasure bowed her soft moist lips. Ms. Conway camera captured each delightful moment of Payton’s seduction and her fall from grace, as she took an unguarded step into their dark world.

Jen Batard gave a soft little laugh at Payton’s Greer’s inability to answer his question, ……..Well do you want me to fuck you?…………Show me Payton!” But that is exactly what this stunning young beauty did. Payton’s soft caress of his cheek, the way her fingers tips sensually trailed down from his cheek to his neck as she shyly seemed to be exploring his body. Her little moans and gasps of pleasure, her girlish giggles and the way her shapely leg bent, to massage Batard’s thigh.

"Look how badly she wants it."

Mistress Julie cooed as her camera caught every delicious moment of Payton Greer submission to Jean.

"You probably would need to hold her down in case she falls off the table,"

The cunning little dominatrix teased.

“I have a better Idea Ms. Conway…………”

Jean’s lifted Payton’s legs until they were around his hips, his hands cupping the girl’s firm little ass.

“………take my tie and bind her wrist above her head to the table. Let’s give the boys and girls a sample of what they can do to our sweet Miss Greer. “

As he spoke his hips rolled to Payton as her drew her gorgeous young body to him and waited for Julie Conway to secure Payton’s hands above her head before he began to fuck this stunning young creature in earnest.

Batard love the feel of Payton tight little pussy, it was quite obvious that it had been sometime sense Payton Greer had been fucked, well Jean Batard would soon take care of that. Batard started pounding into the bound little teacher, his thrust so powerful, that it made her firm young breasts jiggle. He fanned the fires that Mistress Julie had all ready ignited in Payton’s treacherous supple body, led her in that seductive carnal dance until Payton was fully impaled on his cock his groin grinding against her Mons. Payton once more tittered on the edge of the abyss, that dark seductive pleasure, so close she could almost grasp it. The only question was would he granted the desperate young teacher what her drugged body craved?
 
Julie set the camera on the side before she made her way towards Jean. She glanced down, seeing the familiar hard on pressing up against Peyton's clit. As she untied the silk tie from his collar, she watched the young Peyton squirm underneath his hold. It was quite impressive how much younger Peyton looked when the French braid came undone.

She helped Jean undress, unbuttoning his top one by one before removing his shirt, cracking a joke along the lines of how he too needed to get comfortable.

As Julie made her way behind Peyton's head, her fingers were reaching for something on the side of the table. As soon as she found the switch she was looking for, she slowly propped the seat up to a thirty degree angle, enough for Peyton to remain comfortable but to allow Julie to have something to hold the young teacher's soon to be bound hands. She gently grabbed Peyton's hand, lightly slapping the other one as it tried to dodge Julie's grasp. With Jean's tie, she bound Julie's wrists together, using the rest of the tie to guide her wrists above her head and tie the remaining silk to a metal bar behind the reclined cushion.

She had just finished tying the silk tie before Jean began to push his cock inside of Peyton. Grabbing the camera, she couldn't waste the opportunity to take a snapshot of Peyton all tied up and stuck in the euphoric daze. Another shot from the camera showed a much wider shot of Jean and Peyton together on the table.

As Jean began to thrust inside of Peyton, Julie grabbed a nearby stool and stood over the two. She adjusted the lens to zoom in until both Peyton and Jean's cock were in the frame. Julie couldn't help it, internally blaming the adult magazine that a previous student smuggled in several years ago that she confiscated for the photos inspiration.

She turned off the camera, wanting to save the memory space and battery for certain moments. Julie decided to step back, sitting down on a nearby chair while allowing Jean to welcome Peyton to the world of sin.

She can only hope that Peyton did not pull too hard one her binds lest if she wanted uncomfortable wrists. Peyton should consider herself lucky that the tie was a nice start to what will be in store for her.

------

For a moment, Peyton was a bit startled when Jean dragged her and wrapped her legs around his waist. The feeling of something firm pressed between her legs was all too familiar. The head of his cock teased at the entrance, not quite pushing itself in. She felt something pound lightly on her swollen clit before it went back to teasing her slit.

All of a sudden, Peyton let out a lustful moan as Jean pushed his cock all the way inside of her pussy. While his thrusts and length were a bit similar to the ones she had in the past, Jean's felt much more thicker than her past experiences. Her lustful moans became much easier for the other two to hear the harder Jean pounded inside of her. Her drugged up state found herself enjoying his thrusts and when he stopped and slowly withdrew just to tease her, Peyton scooted down, weakly thrusting her body to fuck him, almost in desperation to keep Jean inside of her and not let the carnal desire that he was giving her disappear any time soon.
 
Last edited:
Jean Batard knew that Julie Conway would get the most sensual, erotic, and damning pictures of Payton Greer’s seduction, pictures that would be perfect to bend Miss Greer to his will, pictures perfect for a little blackmail if Payton would not do what they would soon demand of her. Batard was rewarded as Payton Greer weak little sighs, gasps and moans of pleasure where now becoming very lustful moans and shuttering gaps as he pounded into her chaste young body, as he drove her closer and closer to the edge of the abyss. Jean delighted in holding the young teacher tittering on the edge of the abyss, a point that he had brought her to several times before, before denying the young teacher what her supple, needy, body so wanted. This time though it was different held her there tittering on the edge unable to grasp what she so desperately wanted, and then with a casual ease he pushed Payton over the edge.

Batard loved the way the drugged beauty’s gorgeous young body arched off the exam table, how Payton strained against the bounds that held her captive to his will. When she was truly lost in the tidal wave of pleasure, that he and Mistress Julie had enkindled in her treacherous young body, he continued to pound into that gorgeous supple body until his own lust broke in a white, hot, scalding flood that filled Payton’s fertile young womb. He stilled his body poised over Payton’s as he gasped.

“Miss Conway I do believe that our Miss Greer is a very passionate young lady.”

He pulled from Payton Greer’s delicious pussy, brushed a few stray, sweat matted hairs from the girl’s angelic face.

I do believe that she is Superintendant Batard.”

“Shall we see just how passionate our Miss Greer is?”

A knowing glance passed between the lecherous pair. Julie Conway freed the young teacher’s hands; Batard swept the nearly spent young redheaded beauty into his arms. He carried Payton to the bed in the nurse’s office. Julie Conway had drawn the beds together; she knew well what Jean had in mind, after all this was not the first young teacher that had fallen into their clutches. Miss Payton Greer soon found herself sandwiched between the Superintendant and the demanding dominatrix. No matter which way Payton turned their, hands, lips, explored her lithe supple body. They enflamed and fanned her youthful passions, demanding ever more sexual pleasure from her. Miss Payton Greer was in for a very long night.
 
No matter which way Peyton turned, she was trapped between Jean and Julie. Julie laid in front of her, while Jean laid behind with one arm wrapped around Peyton. Meanwhile, the drugs have not shown any sign of wearing out any time soon. She couldn't help but giggle or moan when either Julie or Jean touched various parts of her body from her neck to between her legs.

Julie kissed Peyton softly. She picked up the young woman's leg and wrapped it around her waist before reaching for Jean's cock and stroking it. She could have forced Peyton get him hard once more for another round of fun tonight but with the state of mind she was in, she was either likely to bite off his flesh unintentionally or yank Jean as hard as she could. Although Peyton was a little lazy and weak in returning the kiss, the young teacher seemed more than willing to oblige to their will.

As Julie continued stroking Jean's cock, feeling it slowly turn firm in her hand, she teased Peyton's hole by poking the tip of Jean's member at her entrance. Eager, Peyton lowered herself down hoping to get another taste of his cock inside of her again but Julie pulled it away.

"He'll give it to you if he thinks you deserve it." Julie grinned at the now pouty Peyton. She looked over Peyton's shoulder towards Jean who took up her only other means to evasion.

"Do you think Peyton deserves it?" Julie asks him, a mischievous glint in her eye.

Laying on their side does have its challenges that wouldn't resort to Peyton being smashed or squished underneath. Julie leaned down and grabbed Peyton's breast, giving it a nice, firm squeeze. Her tongue licked her nipple while her hand released Jean's cock for him to handle and tease so she could have fun with the moist drippings that were slick between Peyton's legs and inner thighs. Her fingers found Peyton's clit, slowly using her fingers to massage the nub in a circular motion enough to draw out another moan from the younger woman.

Jean had driven Peyton towards the edge but had not sent her over it. Julie was determined to keep Peyton teetering on the very edge for a while. The night was just getting started.
 
Julie Conway’s inventive, agile mind and her appetite for sweet young innocents, like Payton Greer, never ceased to amaze Batard. As he was slowly regaining his powers he smiled as Julie’s hand lovingly and expertly wrapped around the shaft of his cock as she worked ridged life back into it. Yet at the same time the cunning little dominatrix did not forget Payton Greer as she positioned the young teacher so that Jean would have better access to that delicious tight pussy of Payton’s. But this was far from all the dark seductive pleasure that Mistress Julie had in mind for her sweet little lamb, as she once more claimed Payton’s sweet succulent mouth, in a soul searing passionate kiss, even as she tormented the young teacher’s throbbing clit with the pad of her finger, before breaking that darkly sweet and tempting kiss to suckle Payton Greer’s breast, as if she were a hungry infant and teased her little lambs pussy with the tip of Jean Batard stiffing cock, yet never granting Payton the release that her traitorous supple body craved.

Payton had stopped resisting Mistress Julie’s kisses, slowly surrendering to their dark sweet temptation. Her gorgeous young body once more sought the embrace of Superintend Batard’s cock, as she pushed back and gave a sensual gasping moan of need and frustration. Julie Conway merely smiled at how easily it was to manipulate this stunning young beauty, to bend the girl to their will. It was time to take Miss Payton Greer to the next step in her seductive journey.

"He'll give it to you if he thinks you deserve it."

Julie was rewarded with the pouty little smile that bowed the drugged young teacher’s moist ripe lips.

"Do you think Peyton deserves it?"

“Perhaps Ms. Conway but I think that Miss Greer should show how much she desires it, desire’s it.”

Jean Batard whispered against the nape of Payton’s neck, a sensual little kiss, before he rolled on his back, his now harden cock standing straight from his body. His eyes met Julie’s as he drew Payton Greer astride of him. The position would give Mistress Julie free access to the young teacher’s mouth and breasts and an opportunity to takes some rather damning pictures of Payton Greer, astride Batard and hopefully wildly riding his cock until Julie’s little lamb came for their amusement and pleasure. Then it would be her turn again to rack another series of soul shattering orgasms from the hapless young beauty. But first a little sip of wine to ensure that Miss Greer remain in her aroused and compliant state, where the young teacher’s passions, not her logic or childish morals, ruled.

Jean Batard began to ponder what little gift he could give Miss Greer to taunt her, once her night of passion and betrayal of her fiancé was over. A dark smile bowed his lips as he smiled up into Payton’s passion glazed soft blue eyes.
 
Back
Top