Let's hear it for the boys - Gentle FemDom in pics

cookiecat

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 27, 2006
Posts
22,045
We have a ton of picture threads already! Although they are equal opportunity threads, most go the way of male Dominant, female submissive. There's an awesome thread Wildhoney started about Gentle FemDom - it's got a lot of great conversation about the subject.

This could go nowhere. It might be redundant. There might not be enough interest. But I've been enjoying the images of men in service to women.

As always, follow the rules.

So - pictures like this (no cock, pussy or insertion) can be posted

seXbUFw.jpg



Pictures like this - with a big 'ole cock in it MUSt be linked like this:

http://imgur.com/JabrRWu


I'm not 100% sure about this -- no overt penetration - no messy cock :rolleyes:

xdqhPpL.jpg


or this

WcB67nI.jpg



So what do you think? Do we really need another thread? Just focused on male submission? Gentle FemDom?
 
Cookie!

I have wanted to start one of these since forever! I will tell all of my two friends.

The title is perfect. :heart:


I was thinking about linking your thread -- would that be ok??

Two friends seems like a good number!! :)
 
It's the blindfold, then the gag followed by the soft restraints... She says, "These are not to bind, my love... They are to free you to trust. Yes, it is frightening, I know...but it is the only way to help you remain until trust is no longer an abstract idea, but becomes the truth in which we can grow truly united as one....

tumblr_nluk9lD8lJ1tuid6wo1_1280.jpg
 
I was afraid to tell her the first time. Fearful of her rejection when she found out I wasn't like men are supposed to be. But to my surprise and relief, she confided her secrets to me in return...that she has always hungered for the control of her man. In that moment we knew that a great gift had been given to us by fate...the gift to be honest with one another in ways most only dream of...

tumblr_mlz0jq003F1ra933ko1_500.jpg
 
In looking around, I wanted to stay away from the super cliche crabby looking Domme in black latex, shiny sky high heels, whip in hand. Of course, as soon as I said that in my head, I found this picture and I liked how it looked:

2jMrsSp.jpg

I looked at this for quite awhile, and I agree it doesn't look cliche' despite the garments. I think that because she is sitting calmly thinking, he is willingly waiting on his knees nude for her decision and the unique perspective of the bird's eye view makes it work really well.

I'm thinking gentle femdom isn't just for the guys.

TUrC9dL.gif

I'm licking your thinking...I mean liking :eek:
 
Back
Top