The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXV: It's Only Castles Burning

Status
Not open for further replies.
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif
 
I'm making eggrolls with left over BBQ chicken and slaw. Mmmmmmhmm.

Yum! We've made them several times lately, once with slowcooked beef and blue cheese and then with pulled pork and gorgonzola. Delicious!!
 
i ate pulled chicken, i guess. it was that lloyd's stuff. it's alright. very helpful for lazy fucks like myself.
 
RANT:

I am madder than a hornet. My sister had a month to get her stuff out of the garage of my old house. Closing is tomorrow and the buyer wants her stuff out tomorrow.

The damn garage is still full. I am so pissed. She knew this was coming and now, she's crying to me on the phone saying I'm having a panic attack.


So now, here I am calling the movers, who moved my stuff, to see if they can get her in tomorrow. Jesus Christ.
 
Complains about sexual conversation on a board dedicated to sexual conversation.

Does anyone have a spare manpon? If not, I'm sure a regular old tampon could be shoved up there with enough force. He'd probably like it. Maybe loosen some of that impacted shit up in there. :cattail:



And it was tough to forego the glasses for the night as I'm rather fond of them, but they just didn't really seem to fit the entire look. And thank you. :rose:

when people like that start bitching about you, you know you must be doing something right :)

think i've more or less got a full hand of detractors that show me i'm right where i should be :D
Hiya feisty girl! All systems still a go?
 
When my bathroom is so big I had to buy an area rug as a bath mat it might be a titch too big.
 
I once did that with conditioner too. I even get so preoccupied that I have to stop at the doorway and make sure I didn't forget to wear pants etc. before I go into public view.

I used to put my underwear on inside out, all the damn time. I wouldn't find it until I got to work.
 
yeah, i'm fairly certain that pretty much everyone already has you on ignore, dude. you can just stop now.
 
i still haven't ever made an egg roll. someday i'll fix that, but it won't be today. mainly 'cause i already ate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top