Not open for further replies.
=======================================
Great list.
Here's one more...
Deportee (Plane Wreck at Los Gatos) - Bruce Springsteen
=======================================
Welcome back to the thread papadoc :):kiss:
And a warm welcome to SithLordSexyPants1 :D... amazing name and
thank you for that addition to cliteatingman's selection of favourites.
You know, only LITEROTICA can have usernames like those ;)

Moonlighting ~ Al Jarreau
Thank you EbersMoll for joining us in celebrating the life of the great Al Jarreau :) I admit I have fallen
in love with this cover version of the
Isley Brothers Summer Breeze by both Al Jarreau and George Benson

Summer Breeze
An amazing duet :)
===================================
Wasn't able to post anything Monday, so here's something for everyone...

Shame - Totem
Love Less - R.LUM.R
Another Day - Malene Mortensen

Thank you AFM :):kiss: Love the "penetrating" sound of Totem :) You know you are always welcome to post
anything any day:)... R.LUM.R... I am still in a desperate search for any album(s)? Not come across any
at the moment. Anyhow, here is some more music, including the vocal jazz sound of Malene Mortensen :)

Temptation - Malene Mortensen

Weak - Gretchen Parlato

The Girl From Ipanema - Astrud Gilberto, João Gilberto and Stan Getz

Set Me Free - Soulmate

Black Tears - Imelda May ft. Jeff Beck

A Whiter Shade Of Pale - Halie Loren

Thank you AFM :):kiss: Love the "penetrating" sound of Totem :) You know you are always welcome to post
anything any day:)... R.LUM.R... I am still in a desperate search for any album(s)? Not come across any
at the moment. Anyhow, here is some more music, including the vocal jazz sound of Malene Mortensen :)

Black Tears - Imelda May ft. Jeff Beck

A Whiter Shade Of Pale - Halie Loren

I think I've posted Totem before? Well, here's my favourite song by him. Honestly his stuff is inconsistent, the good songs are great, but the others are rubbish.

Additcted - Totem

R.LUM.R hasn't released an album, only singles so far. I didn't know Imelda May was releasing a new album, looking forward to that! And Halie Loren - I don't usually like singers who just cover old standards, but that was a pretty good version.

I think I've posted Totem. Honestly his stuff is inconsistent, the good songs are great, but the others are rubbish.
R.LUM.R hasn't released an album, only singles so far. I didn't know Imelda May was releasing a new album,
looking forward to that! And Halie Loren - I don't usually like singers who just cover old standards, but that was a
pretty good version

I love Totem to be honest :) Thank you for the update on R.LUM.R on the absence of albums. I love the cover music done by some artists.
To me they are sometimes better than the originals? Wonder what others may think who follow this thread :)

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Hopefully there's no opposition to an under the covers set... all cover songs..
Hi SithLord :) Any music is welcome on this thread :) And, thank you for your
contribution...

:kiss:
======================================================
Do you have favourite songs of all time?
Then post them on this thread with title and artist, and link them to YouTube
Or PM me with your favourites and I will post them for you...:) :kiss:
======================================================
=================================================================
This Thread : Over 139,65O views to date...thank you :) :kiss: Sienna
=================================================================

It's been 20 years since the death of Notorious B.I.G....now I feel old. My favourite rapper of all time, and a true innovator in music.

Party and Bullshit - Notorious B.I.G

I remember the first time I heard this song it absolutely blew me away. His energy, flow, and lyrics were so far ahead of his time it was unreal.

Juicy - Notorious B.I.G

One of the greatest hip hop songs of all time. The rags to riches story that he told made it so real, compared to other rappers who just brag about how much stuff they have.

Sky's The Limit - Notorious B.I.G

Just a personal favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back