New Story Advertisments

From "Christmas With the Devil":

Jolly old Saint Nicholas had one last job to do that evening. A job he dreaded.

He stood at an iron door in the side of a mountain at the top of the world, lifting an old, rusted key from around his neck and wondering if he really had to go through with it. Maybe this year, just for once, he could skip this particular chore...

But no. He shook his head, spilling snow from his crown of ivy. He was obligated to be charitable to everyone in need. And what soul needed charity more than this one?

The door's ancient hinges were still strong after nearly 1,700 years, and they made a stubborn squealing noise as they opened. Once open, the moonlight spilled in, revealing a barren cell and a most singular prisoner, a hairy beast with horns and hooves, a kind of blasphemous man-goat. Even the ever-compassionate Saint Nicholas winced at the sight of the creature. Iron chains bound this prisoner from head to hoof.

They looked at each other in silence for a moment as snow drifted to the ground outside. Saint Nick cleared his throat. "Well, Christmas has come again, you old sinner" said the saint, trying to maintain his customary cheer. "You know what that means."

The great gray goat held out his wrists. Saint Nicholas fiddled with the big key, trying to make it fit the locks. "Try to do some good this year?" he said as he worked at them. "Maybe help someone, if you can manage it?"

The chained figure only shrugged in reply. He wasn't the type to make promises, even on a special occasion like this.

With a sigh, Saint Nicholas unfastened the locks. Free at last, the Beast of the Yuletide let out a hearty growl, stretched his legs, winked at Saint Nicholas, and, laying his finger aside of his nose, leapt out into the dark, snowy night.

Saint Nick grumbled as the horned figure vanished. "I'm just a bleeding heart, that's my problem," he said. "One of these days it's going to get me into trouble."


Read the rest: "Christmas With the Devil"




https://www.literotica.com/s/christmas-with-the-devil
 
I've written two new installments of "All the Power," and a brief story outlining some of the background. It's a BDSM-y harem fantasy and a lot of what you need to know about it is in the title. I've tried to build out the world and get more character stuff in the newer installments. It would probably help if you read the background first (and, frankly, if you have a something of a fetish for deepthroat blowjobs).

https://www.literotica.com/s/all-the-power-a-bit-of-background
https://www.literotica.com/s/all-the-power-pt-03
https://www.literotica.com/s/all-the-power-pt-04
 
The Blackmail

Not exactly a new story. I rewrote some parts, added some new things and changed things around a bit.

Any feedback is welcome, although there still is a problem with submitting comments on the story itself. Please PM me or post on my old feedback request thread. Thank you.

Feedback Thread
 
Settling In

Happy New Years!

This is my very first submission.

The story takes place between two main characters and involves gay romance, sex, and drama all within a dynamic college setting. The first chapter is currently ranked hot and the second installment is actually submitted and pending for approval.

I'm almost finished with the third and I plan on keeping this story updated regularly as I've already written quite a lot of it. Hope you enjoy!

https://www.literotica.com/s/settling-in-ch-01-2
 
Long Time Reader Turned Writer. Check out Lexi and Nikki.

Does anyone still read these updates?

As I wait for my 7th story to be published (been languishing in "Pending" since the 21st) I thought I might toot my own horn and see what other thought of the two series I've begun.

Both series have enough plot to keep the story going but, each installment can be read on their own — as a free standing tale of romance, lust and first times. Lots of relationship and people dynamics are woven into very detailed and fun descriptions of the sexual act.

I'm also trying to write at least one chapter from the female perspective for every three from the male perspective. Female readers, please let me know if I'm off base about any details when I do this (re: writing from a female perspective - as a man.)

...
NIKKI SERIES:
The Nikki Series is about Nikki and Max. Both are healthy well-adjusted twenty-somethings, on the cusp of 30, who are pushing their sexual boundaries.

An excerpt:
"Like a machine built for only one purposed my hips bucked and moved back and forth like a well-oiled piston. Each plunge displaced more and more of Nikki's sweet juices until translucent ribbons revolved around my cock like a may pole. She had her first orgasm."

...
LEXI SERIES:
The Lexi Series is about Andrew and Lexi. Andrew is an aspiring writer who doesn't care about material wealth. Lexi is his former landlord turned lover — a MILF if you will. She is financially set after her divorce but, longs for a more human connection. What they share is a mutual lust for each other's bodies. But what happens when Andrew realizes he needs more from Lexi?

An excerpt:
"She had a way of cocking her head and giving you a "look" that would stop traffic. That was usually followed by a wide smile and a sparkle in her eye that let you know everything she was thinking was pure mischief. Even now, after a year of trysts and public couplings, she looked dynamite. The fact that I could never wait to be deep in her and her embrace, was a testament to what a sensual woman she was. Sure she was old enough to be my mother but, I've never wanted to fuck my mother."

...
THE STORIES
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1463294&page=submissions

ENJOY! Sorry for the long response.

OH WAIT! One question, does anyone know who/how/why a story gets marked as "hot"? 1/2 my stories are marked this way and half not — and I can't correlate that in any way to the rankings, comments or views. I'm baffled by the logic or lack thereof.
 
Latest of LEXI Installment is Live. (MILF Lexi's Daughter provides distraction...)

Lexi Ch. 05: Stepdaughter Fake Out
https://www.literotica.com/s/lexi-ch-05-stepdaughter-fake-out

EXCERPT:
"Why are you looking at me like that?" she inquired, though she knew exactly what I was thinking.

I switched on the lamp beside as Lexi moved closer and stood above me. She was not dressed for Newport Beach. She was dressed for husband shopping on Rodeo Drive.

Lexi was busting out of a long-sleeved, white top that cut high on her neck. It conformed to her body like a second skin. The ribbing drew one's eyes over her busty chest and down to where they converged into a white, leather skirt. Not a micro-miniskirt but, a miniskirt. The Gucci medallion that hung off her waist marked the sweet spot hidden below. Lexi's all white outfit was complemented by sexiest of matte leather thigh boots. The spike heel ended in platinum matching the Gucci belt around her waist...

ENJOY!
 
February ’17 (though belated a few days)

Hey, folks. February’s story has made it up, a bit late, but there it is. I’d messed something up with it when having first submitted it—apologies—so then I went back and fixed it and submitted it again. Now, if February had as many days as any other month, that wouldn’t an issue, but oh well. Not a huge deal. Here’s the new story: https://www.literotica.com/s/eleven-4 Enjoy! Please vote, favorite, comment, whatever you wish. —Smokey
 
Nobody reads titles, lol

Chapter 3 of Ayakashi is FINALLY out, kicking and screaming angrily. Really, I needed to do a lot of prying and yanking to get that bugger out.

A historical/fantasy story set in Feudal Japan- a pretty backdrop for an ugly story. We're following a mercenary as he tries to NOT have his life changed completely by an idiotic girl. Don't worry, there's more to it than that, but it's better if you come read it instead of about it.

Also, my first foray into fantasy fiction! Come and tell me how terrible I am at it, I will appreciate it, I promise.
 
Back
Top