Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

View Poll Results: Which of My Role-Plays Do You Read and Enjoy?
Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power 8 50.00%
Don't Be Ruthless 6 37.50%
You are Getting Sleepy... 3 18.75%
Because Big Sister Says So! 8 50.00%
A Mother's Best Friend 7 43.75%
She's the Boss 5 31.25%
The Heiress and the Janitor 2 12.50%
New Mytilini 7 43.75%
Mentor 8 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2015, 01:29 PM   #1
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

OOC for Josephine's Role-Plays

As you may have noticed, I really love online role-playing!

Here are the role-plays I have started here at Literotica:

Two of these, Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power and New Mytilini have their own out-of-character (OOC) threads. This one is primarily for the other seven.

Which do you like?

Which don't you like?

Why?

Questions?

Suggestions?

Other comments?

I will truly appreciate any and all feedback.

Old 09-18-2015, 11:06 PM   #2
PrincepsCyberius
Insert Witty Moniker Here

Where'd She Go?

Does anyone have contact information for, or know what has become, of Little_Tease?

"In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant."

--- "Elwood P. Dowd" in Harvey by Mary Chase.

Old 09-19-2015, 11:18 AM   #3
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincepsCyberius View Post

Does anyone have contact information for, or know what has become, of Little_Tease?

I wish I did!

I hope someone does!!!

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

P.S. Here are some of my secrets...
Active role-playing stories: Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power; Because Big Sister Says So!; Underhand Serve.

Inactive role-playing stories (expecting co-authors to return): Winter's Sisterhood: A Tale of Divine Love; Mentor; Role Model.

Moth-balled role-playing stories (looking for new co-authors to revitalize): The Affairs of Kaitain: A Role-Play of Dune; New Mytilini.

Archived role-playing stories (not expecting co-authors to return): Find them here.

Completed role-playing stories: Mother of the Groom.

Old 10-06-2015, 06:25 AM   #4
CeriseBuss
mere chattel

Love It!

I love where you are going with Because Big Sister Says So!!

Your and CCorteeze's recent posts about the nature of your relationship and how your family background affected it seemed so true to life.

Awesome.

Old 10-09-2015, 08:20 AM   #5
CCorteeze
The Domme Is IN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeriseBuss View Post

I love where you are going with Because Big Sister Says So!!

Your and CCorteeze's recent posts about the nature of your relationship and how your family background affected it seemed so true to life.

Awesome.

Thank you!

Old 10-26-2015, 01:41 PM   #6
MumSisterTgirlLover
Literotica Guru

I didn't want "A Mothers best friend" to end, the build-up was going so well and the possibilities are mouth-watering.
I hope it does continue, but in the mean-time I will read your other role-play's, as you have enticed me and left me wanting more, bravo.

Old 10-27-2015, 07:52 AM   #7
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by MumSisterTgirlLover View Post
I didn't want "A Mothers best friend" to end, the build-up was going so well and the possibilities are mouth-watering.
I hope it does continue, but in the mean-time I will read your other role-play's, as you have enticed me and left me wanting more, bravo.
Please let me know what you think of the others!

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Active role-playing stories: Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power; Because Big Sister Says So!; Underhand Serve.

Inactive role-playing stories (expecting co-authors to return): Winter's Sisterhood: A Tale of Divine Love; Mentor; Role Model.

Moth-balled role-playing stories (looking for new co-authors to revitalize): The Affairs of Kaitain: A Role-Play of Dune; New Mytilini.

Archived role-playing stories (not expecting co-authors to return): Find them here.

Old 11-12-2015, 11:31 AM   #8
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

How it's Done

The one reason I get most often from good writers for hesitation toward joining interactive role-playing stories like mine is that they do not know how to advance the story-line without either significant pre-planning (which takes the spontaneous fun out of the role-playing) or by making assumptions about what the other writers will say or do (which is unfair to the other writers). I gave a previous example in another thread about a way to deal with the latter issue. Now, I've noticed a good opportunity in Because Big Sister Says So! to show how interactive stories like mine generally progress:

To set the stage, the character Marie is bound nude, face up, and spread eagle on a bed. Her sisters Cathy and Casey are taking advantage of this when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressJosephine View Post

As Cathy had before her, Casey knelt over Marie’s upturned face and lowered her womanhood onto her sister’s waiting tongue. Marie lapped at it with enthusiasm. While she loved all her sisters, Casey held a special place in Marie’s heart. Although born eleven months apart, they had risen together through the grades, K-8, in the same classrooms of their small Catholic grade school. They had shared many classes, clubs, and activities as well at St. Catherine’s High School. Not until this year, with Marie at Madison and Casey at UWM, had they spent any significant time apart.

Marie had missed her so much. Now, Cathy had shown her a new way to express the love she felt for them. Marie wanted to do this especially well for Casey. She spent a long time licking Casey’s labia before she started slipping her tongue deeply into her vagina. She wanted to make Casey desperately horny before she move up to her clitoris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCorteeze View Post
Trying to catch her breath from her last orgasm, Cathy opened her eyes to watch her sisters. As Cathy had before her, Casey knelt over Marie’s upturned face and lowered her womanhood onto her sister’s waiting tongue. Marie lapped at it with enthusiasm. She spent a long time licking Casey’s labia. Then she started slipping her tongue deeply into her vagina. Cathy smiled seeing how naturally Marie already accepted giving cunnilingus.

Cathy wanted to do more than just gain Marie’s acceptance of lesbian sex. She wanted to make Marie crave it. To that end, she hoped to make Marie associate eating pussy with her own sexual satisfaction.

The vibrator remained on the mattress. Cathy picked it up and crawled over to sit cross-legged next to Marie’s left hip. She clicked the vibrator to its lowest setting and pressed it softly against the opening of Marie’s vagina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaseE View Post
Marie spent a long time licking Casey’s labia before she started slipping her tongue deeply into her vagina. She had Casey so excited that Casey barely noticed when Cathy picked up the vibrator and crawled over to press it softly against Marie’s womanhood. Marie's reaction, however, sent tingles up Casey's spine {emphasis added}, and she groaned loudly with this first preliminary climax.
Quote:

Marie gasped when Cathy pressed the “rabbitvibrator softly against the opening of Marie’s womanhood. Marie’s tongue reflexively extended its full length up into Casey’s vagina, causing Casey to tremble and groan. Smiling, Marie darted her tongue in and out of Casey as quickly as she could.

First note how the three writers build on the previous posts, sometime borrowing clauses or even entire sentences from them, to create a flow of story that does move forward. That is how it usually goes.

Also note what I highlighted in red above. KaseE did not describe "Marie's reaction." She couldn't, because I had not yet posted. She could be confident, however, that Marie would have some kind of reaction when Cathy pressed a vibrator "softly against the opening of Marie's vagina." I then filled in the blank with my next post, when "Marie's tongue reflexively extended its full length up into Casey's vagina."

In short, it is not that difficult to move the story along, sometimes even when you're waiting for someone else to post. Generally, it is just a matter of putting yourself (in character) in the situation as left off by the last writer and then writing as much as you can about how you would react.

If anyone has any comments or additional suggestions regarding how to make interactive role-play writing a success, please post them below.

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Old 12-21-2015, 12:33 PM   #9
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

A Milestone

If my records are correct, I just posted
my 100th post at Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power!

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Old 12-22-2015, 09:28 AM   #10
Rose4Emily
They're a friend's pearls

Location: Hog Butcher for the World, Tool Maker, Stacker of Wheat, Player with Railroads and the Nation's Freight Handler; Stormy, husky, brawling, City of the Big Shoulders.
Quote:

If my records are correct, I just posted
my 100th post at Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power!

CONGRATULATIONS!

It's such a great story and fun to be part of. Thank you for creating it!

The Random Thoughts of

Old 12-22-2015, 01:48 PM   #11
PrincepsCyberius
Insert Witty Moniker Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose4Emily View Post
CONGRATULATIONS!

It's such a great story and fun to be part of. Thank you for creating it!

Hear! Hear!

"In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant."

--- "Elwood P. Dowd" in Harvey by Mary Chase.

Old 01-09-2016, 11:13 AM   #12
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

A New One You Might Like

THE AFFAIRS OF KAITAIN
A Role-Play of Dune

Call for Writers

It is the year 10,148 AG. The aging Elrood Corrino IX sits upon the Golden Lion Throne of the Galactic Padishah Empire. Members and agents of other noble houses, like Atreides or Harkonnen, surround him seeking favor and advantage.

If you think you have what it takes to survive, or even prevail in, the intrigues and affairs of the Imperial capital, then the planet Kaitain is the place for you!

If, after reading the whats been written so far of The Affairs of Kaitain, you think you might want to join in its role-play, please contact me here or JawnKarTurr here.

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Last edited by EmpressJosephine : 01-09-2016 at 11:22 AM.

Old 02-13-2016, 09:36 PM   #13
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Hey! Yuuki_Asuna!!!

"Yuuki_Asuna has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Old 02-22-2016, 10:56 PM   #14
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Milestone!

Assuming I've kept proper track, and I believe I have, I just made my
100th post at Because Big Sister Says So!

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Old 02-23-2016, 08:50 PM   #15
Rose4Emily

Location: Hog Butcher for the World, Tool Maker, Stacker of Wheat, Player with Railroads and the Nation's Freight Handler; Stormy, husky, brawling, City of the Big Shoulders.
Quote:

Assuming I've kept proper track, and I believe I have, I just made my
100th post at Because Big Sister Says So!

Congratulations! It's a wonderful story and I can't wait to read the next 100!

The Random Thoughts of

Old 02-27-2016, 11:55 PM   #16
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose4Emily View Post
Congratulations! It's a wonderful story and I can't wait to read the next 100!

Thank you, Sweetie!

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Old 06-24-2016, 09:39 AM   #17
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

In this thread, my character ends up making love with two of her sisters while sharing her own boyfriend with them. While originally blackmailed into it in the story, I have her come to appreciate this arrangement and want the new situation and relationships to continue. I put a lot of thought into her motivations and feeling in this regard. I think these two posts summarize them well:

Quote:

“I don’t know if it makes sense,” Casey said about Marie’s attitude about her and her boyfriend having become Casey’s and their older sister Cathy’s sex slaves. Casey wrapped her arms around Marie to pull their naked bodies closer together. “But if it makes you happy, that’s good enough for me.”

Casey pressed her lips to hers and they resumed passionately kissing, their tongues moving together to maximize their pleasure as if they had done this for years. As sisters, only eleven months apart in age and in the same classrooms throughout school until going to different universities, they knew each other far better than most lovers. It made Marie understand something amazing about lovemaking. Almost anyone could become lovers, their genders or family relationship should not necessarily preclude it. Only the nature of their feelings mattered. Marie loved her sisters to an extent and in a way that physical intimacy enhanced. It made their love even stronger. That’s what really mattered.

With this thought, her hand moved to gently stroke her sister’s full breast.

Quote:

“And what we’re doing with Gus doesn’t bother you?” Casey asked.

“No,” Marie replied without hesitation, then her forehead furrowed and she smiled oddly. “It’s strange, isn’t it? But making love with you and Cathy — especially you — just seems so natural now that we’ve done it.... I mean, we’re sisters; we’ve always shared everything, anyway. That’s why this all just seems to make sense. I love you both enough to give you my body.... Why should I not be willing to share his as well?”

Marie’s face still showed puzzlement. “That makes some kind of sense, doesn’t it?”

I think her motivations and feelings make sense. Do you?

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Old 06-25-2016, 01:16 PM   #18
KaseE
Dancing into Dreams

Quote:
In this thread, my character ends up making love with two of her sisters while sharing her own boyfriend with them. While originally blackmailed into it in the story, I have her come to appreciate this arrangement and want the new situation and relationships to continue. I put a lot of thought into her motivations and feeling in this regard. I think these two posts summarize them well:

*SNIP*

I think her motivations and feelings make sense. Do you?

You know I do!

Casey~

Old 07-23-2016, 09:35 AM   #19
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Here is a new role-play thread I just started.

It is closed for the featured authors listed.

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Old 07-23-2016, 08:15 PM   #20
Rose4Emily

Quote:
Here is a new role-play thread I just started.

It is closed for the featured authors listed.

Ooh! I love all the Shakespeare references!!!

The set up is quite intriguing too, the young nun and the... what? class brain?

The Random Thoughts of

Old 07-30-2016, 10:40 AM   #21
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

As you can see below, I have updated my signature to include my latest role-play,
Winter's Sisterhood: A Tale of Divine Love.

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Old 08-22-2016, 12:53 PM   #22
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

New Role-Play and an Experiment

Why_not_jill and I started a new role-play story. My first post is a bit different in style. I consider it an experiment. I would appreciate feedback on whether readers think the post works.

Thank you!

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Old 08-26-2016, 11:36 AM   #23
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Something New; Something Old

I have started
a new role-playing story. I have never written with the other author before, so it got me thinking it might be a good time to post my philosophy on collaboratively writing this sort of interactive story.*

First, I'm not a fan of pre-planning scenes or stories. I like to set the stage, establish the characters, and then let each writer have her or his character react to what the other writers have written as they believe (and hope) their character would react.

To facilitate this, I have devloped four simple guidelines:

1. Respect character autonomy. It is a basic courtesy in interactive role-play writing that you do not put significant words, if any, in another writer's character's mouth, and you do not assume another writer's character makes decisions or takes significant action without that other writer's permission.

2. Be consistent. Make sure you know what is going on in the other writers' posts well enough that you do not post some action, event, situation, or setting that contradicts what another writer has already established.

3. Be literate. It makes it easier and more enjoyable for everyone if writers follow the conventions of English spelling and grammar (the one exception being in dialogue if your character does not speak the Queen's English).

4. Proofread! See 3, above.

I hope you all find this helpful.

* The fact that I am associating this discussion with this new story is no reflection on the other author. From my correspondence with him, I am confident he does not need my advice on good writing.

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

Old 08-26-2016, 07:43 PM   #24
JawnKarTurr
Literotica Guru

If you'd have me I'd love to do another....
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.” - C.S. Lewis

Old 01-10-2017, 10:16 PM   #25
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Archived Role-Playing Stories

These are my currently archived role-playing stories (i.e., those for which I'm not expecting the co-authors to return to resume writing):

The Heiress and the Janitor;

You are Getting Sleepy...;

A Mother’s Best Friend;

She's the Boss;

Don't Be Ruthless.

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine