oral instructions.

metrifonate

Really Experienced
Do you enjoy being instructed on how to give a blow job? I mean detailed and lengthy instructions with lots of holding your head and guiding your mouth. Then expected to repeat exactly of receive punishment.

Do you enjoy being instructed on how to give a blow job? I mean detailed and lengthy instructions with lots of holding your head and guiding your mouth. Then expected to repeat exactly of receive punishment.

Why yes, yes I do.

I would switch up, if I could, that last sentence. Instead of repeating it exactly, I would be performing it exactly as you gave instructions.

Hmm. I'm not sure sure about insults. I want to be told I'M THE BEST cock whore EVER!!

I haven't sucked a cock yet, but when I do I hope the man tell me what to do how to do it.

Do you enjoy being instructed on how to give a blow job? I mean detailed and lengthy instructions with lots of holding your head and guiding your mouth.

I enjoy giving confusing instructions, making her cry for failing and punishing her for it. Once I have shattered her smug self-satisfaction of being an awesome cocksucker, I challenge a hard limit, which she hardly defends because she doesn't want to disappoint twice in a row.

Last edited:
fuck yes, I would way rather be told how they want it so I can be as pleasing as possible. Being instructed would put me in my place so nicely. I like the thought of the detached instruction, like the blow job in the moment is for my learning, like a chore for the instructor, would make me want to perform even better so I can try and switch it from a chore to pure pleasure.

fuck yes, I would way rather be told how they want it so I can be as pleasing as possible. Being instructed would put me in my place so nicely. I like the thought of the detached instruction, like the blow job in the moment is for my learning, like a chore for the instructor, would make me want to perform even better so I can try and switch it from a chore to pure pleasure.

I get what you are saying and yea...I've had both. I'd rather have the NON detached moans over instruction, and knowing it was a moment. There are a lot of mouths and throats out there. Anyone can suck a cock.
I want to fucking suck your Cock until you are on your toes with your hands in my hair.
Fuck detachment. This is more intimate than fucking for me. Sometimes.

IIRC.

*puts bag over my head*

Back