Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-10-2016, 08:20 AM   #151
DeepGreenEyes
Whittled
 
DeepGreenEyes's Avatar
 
DeepGreenEyes is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Back alleys. Dark rooftops. Whole Foods.
Posts: 8,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverLux View Post
Please! Guetta clue. You’re the Desiigner of this thread—unless there's a surprise Massive Attack, you won’t be cast out in the Darkness.
OK. Your Feist-y refrain has convinced me! I needed a diaTribe Called "Quest post your puns and stop thinking of Sum 41 reasons why you shouldn't!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
This thread is quite the Journey. all these talking heads and their puns are real killers. The jokes are rolling like stones and chugging along like a train. But if you don't like puns you might be more grateful to be dead than read them.

If you were paying for them, I'm sure you'd want your nickel back by now.
It's true. Ugh. Now I bet my Vampire Weekend will be taken up by rocking feverishly back and forth, thinking of puns instead of hitting the Beach, Boy! Or concentrating on things that matter, like Sex, Pistols and Fun. With band puns, Weezer moving into dangerous territory!
__________________
~ Save second base

~ some poems

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." ~ W. Wonka
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2016, 08:28 AM   #152
lovecraft68
Literotica Guru
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 33,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
OK. Your Feist-y refrain has convinced me! I needed a diaTribe Called "Quest post your puns and stop thinking of Sum 41 reasons why you shouldn't!"



It's true. Ugh. Now I bet my Vampire Weekend will be taken up by rocking feverishly back and forth, thinking of puns instead of hitting the Beach, Boy! Or concentrating on things that matter, like Sex, Pistols and Fun. With band puns, Weezer moving into dangerous territory!
Weezer? I've never even seether! But with band puns, people are like animals, raging against the machine and a poison to the Ratts and simple minds who enjoy our humor.

As for our Festy friend? Well you're going to have to get Faster Pussycat to hang with these Loverboys.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to my latest incest story about a twisted Sister.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2016, 09:47 AM   #153
EverLux
Glitter Kitten
 
EverLux's Avatar
 
EverLux is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Philly LOVE
Posts: 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
It's true. Ugh. Now I bet my Vampire Weekend will be taken up by rocking feverishly back and forth, thinking of puns instead of hitting the Beach, Boy! Or concentrating on things that matter, like Sex, Pistols and Fun. With band puns, Weezer moving into dangerous territory!
If you're board, walk away! But if you want amusement, park your cute butt right here, and I shell beach you over the head with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
As for our Festy friend? Well you're going to have to get Faster Pussycat to hang with these Loverboys.
Ok, Go back to bed, old man. My puns are so DEVOlish, they're band from Chvrches, and they'll leave your Souls Coughing like Chainsmokers.

At this stage, I can whip you up into A Fine Frenzy and shred your inhibitions with just a few words. If you two can't amp it up, I'll have to find a Paramore worthy opponents amongst the Various Artists in the AH.
__________________
EverLux's Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2016, 03:13 PM   #154
lovecraft68
Literotica Guru
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 33,592
I think is for you and I there, puncake.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg CsA8uF0UEAEk38w.jpg (52.3 KB, 0 views)
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2016, 03:40 PM   #155
EverLux
Glitter Kitten
 
EverLux's Avatar
 
EverLux is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Philly LOVE
Posts: 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
I think is for you and I there, puncake.

I had to goggle this in order to get the joke. It's not gonna be hard to top hat.

You're clearly losing steam, punk
__________________
EverLux's Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2016, 03:47 PM   #156
lovecraft68
Literotica Guru
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 33,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverLux View Post
I had to goggle this in order to get the joke. It's not gonna be hard to top hat.

You're clearly losing steam, punk
don't flip your lid, because you didn't get the cap-tion. Perhaps you need an ad-visor to help in this pun derby we have going here.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2016, 04:31 PM   #157
lovecraft68
Literotica Guru
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 33,592
The following is a true story

I stopped at the skybar located on 5th avenue in Charleston to have a chew. I sat down at the bar, and two young ladies said "Oh, henry!" I said that's not my name, one then asked, "Reggie?" Again I said "No. and I'm no Mr Goodbar and have no interest in sugar babies, so run along."

I turned away and that's when I saw her. There she was, as peaceful as a dove, but stuck among some nerds. I asked the bartender "Who's that bit o honey over there?" he told me she was a tourist from Egypt and her name was Ahmand Joy.

I made my way over to her, ignoring the snickers from the people watching. When I got to her I told the three musketeers hanging around her to take off. At first they looked at me like I was from mars, but I told them I'd knock them into the Milky way if they didn't leave the lady alone.

They wandered off and I asked if I could sit and she said, yes. As I did I checked her out. I wouldn't say she was chunky, but she did have some curves. her mounds were perfect, much bigger than duds, but not exactly whoppers.

I said "Hey I'm Heath' and struck up a conversation and found that not only as she hot, but had some money, said she made a hundred grand a year, and that's a pretty good pay day. We had a few drinks and I asked if she wanted to come back to my room, after all it was just down the same rocky road the bar was on.

She agreed and man did I skor!Her only rule was she didn't like to talk dirty, but that didn't stop the fun! She was gobbling my watchamacallit and I was eating her kitkat, and then? Let's just say my peanut butter got in her chocolate. We went for hours, it was a damned marathon.

When we were ready to go another around I decided to go all in and ask if I could take a ride up her Hershey highway. She said she wasn't sure, she'd had nothing butterfinger up there before.

Okay...I'm done now.
__________________

Last edited by lovecraft68 : 09-10-2016 at 04:55 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2016, 10:50 PM   #158
DeepGreenEyes
Whittled
 
DeepGreenEyes's Avatar
 
DeepGreenEyes is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Back alleys. Dark rooftops. Whole Foods.
Posts: 8,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
The following is a true story ...

[snip snip snip snip]

Okay...I'm done now.
Wow.

I have no words. Or puns.
__________________
~ Save second base

~ some poems

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." ~ W. Wonka
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2016, 11:14 PM   #159
EverLux
Glitter Kitten
 
EverLux's Avatar
 
EverLux is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Philly LOVE
Posts: 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
Wow.

I have no words. Or puns.
I made a list of all the candies he used, so I could think up ones he didn't and make a pun with them. It was too hard, so I took a nap instead.

LC, I hereby crown you Pun King (for now). But the knight is young
__________________
EverLux's Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2016, 11:31 PM   #160
DeepGreenEyes
Whittled
 
DeepGreenEyes's Avatar
 
DeepGreenEyes is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Back alleys. Dark rooftops. Whole Foods.
Posts: 8,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverLux View Post
I made a list of all the candies he used, so I could think up ones he didn't and make a pun with them. It was too hard, so I took a nap instead.

LC, I hereby crown you Pun King (for now). But the knight is young
You are an obsessive pun demon.

You people are scaring me.
__________________
~ Save second base

~ some poems

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." ~ W. Wonka
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2016, 01:33 AM   #161
EverLux
Glitter Kitten
 
EverLux's Avatar
 
EverLux is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Philly LOVE
Posts: 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
You are an obsessive pun demon.

You people are scaring me.
You need to chill for a minotaur I'm ghosting right out of this thread. Far be it from me to krampus your style.
__________________
EverLux's Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2016, 06:47 AM   #162
lovecraft68
Literotica Guru
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 33,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverLux View Post
You need to chill for a minotaur I'm ghosting right out of this thread. Far be it from me to krampus your style.
Now its myths?

I think we should set up apollo to see if there's any interest. I'd Hades to waste time with something that would strain my cerebus cortex and have it be for naught.

BTW...pull up your pants, your Kracken is showing.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2016, 12:52 PM   #163
EverLux
Glitter Kitten
 
EverLux's Avatar
 
EverLux is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Philly LOVE
Posts: 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Now its myths?

I think we should set up apollo to see if there's any interest. I'd Hades to waste time with something that would strain my cerebus cortex and have it be for naught.

BTW...pull up your pants, your Kracken is showing.
It's better than dragon out colors or bands. I thought you'd be fairy happy, griffin how geeky you are.
__________________
EverLux's Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2016, 08:34 PM   #164
DeepGreenEyes
Whittled
 
DeepGreenEyes's Avatar
 
DeepGreenEyes is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Back alleys. Dark rooftops. Whole Foods.
Posts: 8,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverLux View Post
You need to chill for a minotaur I'm ghosting right out of this thread. Far be it from me to krampus your style.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Now its myths?

I think we should set up apollo to see if there's any interest. I'd Hades to waste time with something that would strain my cerebus cortex and have it be for naught.

BTW...pull up your pants, your Kracken is showing.
Soooo... is Sisyphus about myths? Yeah, I also Hades ones that Crete confusion, Juno? But if I can't think of anything good, I'll Bacchus up and see if I can Charon you two.
__________________
~ Save second base

~ some poems

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." ~ W. Wonka
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2016, 09:18 PM   #165
EverLux
Glitter Kitten
 
EverLux's Avatar
 
EverLux is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Philly LOVE
Posts: 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
Soooo... is Sisyphus about myths? Yeah, I also Hades ones that Crete confusion, Juno? But if I can't think of anything good, I'll Bacchus up and see if I can Charon you two.
You'd be content to sit there, goblin up everyone elfs' posts?
No need to hydra light under a bushel, babe.
__________________
EverLux's Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2016, 12:09 PM   #166
DeepGreenEyes
Whittled
 
DeepGreenEyes's Avatar
 
DeepGreenEyes is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Back alleys. Dark rooftops. Whole Foods.
Posts: 8,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverLux View Post
You'd be content to sit there, goblin up everyone elfs' posts?
No need to hydra light under a bushel, babe.
OK, while sometimes I might be loki, I prometheus to troy hard not to sirens my muse, thor to do so would only danae one of my few gods-griffin gifts. That would be a myth fortune!

Once again, when I display some rhea-luctance, you say, “Argonauts??!” Thanks for eurydice!

__________________
~ Save second base

~ some poems

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." ~ W. Wonka
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2016, 02:12 PM   #167
Tio_Narratore
Studies
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 56,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
OK, while sometimes I might be loki, I prometheus to troy hard not to sirens my muse, thor to do so would only danae one of my few gods-griffin gifts. That would be a myth fortune!

Once again, when I display some rhea-luctance, you say, “Argonauts??!” Thanks for eurydice!

It's time to put a stoop to this inane banister and riser above it. Tread lightly! After all, it's drawing some evil stairs, and someone's bound to escalator it. Let's all try to elevator our storeys to the top.
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2016, 02:42 PM   #168
DeepGreenEyes
Whittled
 
DeepGreenEyes's Avatar
 
DeepGreenEyes is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Back alleys. Dark rooftops. Whole Foods.
Posts: 8,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
It's time to put a stoop to this inane banister and riser above it. Tread lightly! After all, it's drawing some evil stairs, and someone's bound to escalator it. Let's all try to elevator our storeys to the top.
Well, I have to say, when you get window problems, you column as you see 'em; I'm sure we can build on this a lot.
__________________
~ Save second base

~ some poems

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." ~ W. Wonka
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2016, 08:52 PM   #169
EverLux
Glitter Kitten
 
EverLux's Avatar
 
EverLux is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Philly LOVE
Posts: 674
Just another thanks to everyone who cast their ballet for me!

At this pointe, I'm drinking samba (well, all of) the peche lambic I bought to celebrate and watching my cat Bunny hop around the room. My head is kinda spinning. Turn out for what!
__________________
EverLux's Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2016, 05:47 PM   #170
DeepGreenEyes
Whittled
 
DeepGreenEyes's Avatar
 
DeepGreenEyes is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Back alleys. Dark rooftops. Whole Foods.
Posts: 8,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverLux View Post
Just another thanks to everyone who cast their ballet for me!

At this pointe, I'm drinking samba (well, all of) the peche lambic I bought to celebrate and watching my cat Bunny hop around the room. My head is kinda spinning. Turn out for what!
Don't let any Twerks Polka hole in your celebration! Nae! Nae!!! Pogo, girl! Drink your rumba and eat your salsa and Basque in it! And if Bunny wants to get in the action, he can be your Cat Daddy.
__________________
~ Save second base

~ some poems

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." ~ W. Wonka
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2016, 06:18 PM   #171
lovecraft68
Literotica Guru
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 33,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
Don't let any Twerks Polka hole in your celebration! Nae! Nae!!! Pogo, girl! Drink your rumba and eat your salsa and Basque in it! And if Bunny wants to get in the action, he can be your Cat Daddy.
Sorry I'm late, the ballet parking took awhile.

Now I'm ready to waltz right in here and tango with you guys. Let me just stretch and get my back all limbo, and this running man will give you the jitters to bug you right out of here.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2016, 07:55 PM   #172
EverLux
Glitter Kitten
 
EverLux's Avatar
 
EverLux is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Philly LOVE
Posts: 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
Don't let any Twerks Polka hole in your celebration! Nae! Nae!!! Pogo, girl! Drink your rumba and eat your salsa and Basque in it! And if Bunny wants to get in the action, he can be your Cat Daddy.
Despite drinking a hula bottle, I didn’t get krumped up.

But don’t worry, I haven’t heard any jive talk, and no one’s breaking me—with my two guys ready to take a swing for me, they’d be crazy to b, boy. In fact, they should be grinding their teeth in fear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Sorry I'm late, the ballet parking took awhile.

Now I'm ready to waltz right in here and tango with you guys. Let me just stretch and get my back all limbo, and this running man will give you the jitters to bug you right out of here.
I hope there’s enough ballroom for you, though that depends on how tight your pants are. Avoid skinny jeans—that’s a little freestyle advice from me. But we could pole the others, if you want.
__________________
EverLux's Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2016, 08:01 PM   #173
lovecraft68
Literotica Guru
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 33,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverLux View Post
Despite drinking a hula bottle, I didn’t get krumped up.

But don’t worry, I haven’t heard any jive talk, and no one’s breaking me—with my two guys ready to take a swing for me, they’d be crazy to b, boy. In fact, they should be grinding their teeth in fear.



I hope there’s enough ballroom for you, though that depends on how tight your pants are. Avoid skinny jeans—that’s a little freestyle advice from me. But we could pole the others, if you want.
Let's not get testes about me wrangling your friends Levi and Lee's girlfriend Jean from them. They need to get some toughskins on them and...wait, hold on.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, how much for that used copy of tales of he Circle you got there?"

"Oh, that will be a quarter Roy!"
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2016, 10:28 AM   #174
EverLux
Glitter Kitten
 
EverLux's Avatar
 
EverLux is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Philly LOVE
Posts: 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Let's not get testes about me wrangling your friends Levi and Lee's girlfriend Jean from them. They need to get some toughskins on them and...wait, hold on.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, how much for that used copy of tales of he Circle you got there?"

"Oh, that will be a quarter Roy!"
I Guess you've finally lost it. Should we Paige Dr. Hudson?
I've got some pills. Maybe Diesel help you get your head right AGain. Or maybe what they say is True--Religion is what you need.

(I jeans!!!)
__________________
EverLux's Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2016, 11:09 PM   #175
Tio_Narratore
Studies
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 56,786
"So, what's Lorna Doone?"

"Got a big caber planned - she's gloaming to Rob Roy."

"I just hope she don't get herself kilt!"
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:28 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.