UK Online Directory. v7. (Fred ain't dead!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked with 2 Brits today (not including you) and I'm going to pretend they made me an honorary Brit. Here is my one and only post in this thread.

Have a perfectly splendid morning/afternoon/evening. Enjoy the rain.

I talked with 2 Brits today (not including you) and I'm going to pretend they made me an honorary Brit. Here is my one and only post in this thread.

It doesn't need to be your one and only post!

Righto. Best put the kettle on then. Good morning, UKers, I like yer new thread. :)

1578570.jpg

Morning all,

And the weather here in the big smoke is looking gorgeous today.....

Sun's cracking the flags here...:D

Morning new fred...

Morning all . . . day off today

Things to do:

• Replenish caffeine level with nicotine as an additive
  • Multi-task above chore with catching up on semi-important unread e-mails
  • Put dirty laundry in washing machine, add soap, conditioner and caffeine
  • Corral dogs and wash with mild shampoo
  • Replenish caffeine and nicotine
  • Mow 1/2 an acre of lawn (everybody has massive lawns in the Fens)
  • Accomplish nicotine fix
  • Shower
  • Hang laundry out to dry
  • Pour generous measure of gin in a pint glass and fill with tonic water (must be 5 o'clock somewhere)
  • Lay on chaise-longue and watch the world go by
  • Gather dry laundry
  • Stroke dry dogs
  • top up gin and tonic
  • back to deck-chair and throw frisby for dogs to fetch
  • Shower
  • Cook supper (T-bone steak, blue with blue cheese melted on top, rocket/spinach/tomato/lettuce salad seasoned with EV olive oil and balsamic vinegar)
  • Eat supper and wash it down with a cheeky Pinot Grigio blush
  • Retire to front room with extra large pure malt and relax in big leather armchair
  • Fall asleep whilst stroking dogs

Gosh I am tired already!

eeeuw - cats? alien bastards creep me out. nope, it's dawgs. six of 'em.

how went the trip in the end?

I can't deal with cats either, they make me sneeze violently. Eek.

Yeah it was good, hit almost all the spots on the Craggy Island app and communicating almost solely in FT quotes. :D Found the house, had lunch at Vaughan's which had toilets for priests and nuns!

I can't deal with cats either, they make me sneeze violently. Eek.

Yeah it was good, hit almost all the spots on the Craggy Island app and communicating almost solely in FT quotes. :D Found the house, had lunch at Vaughan's which had toilets for priests and nuns!

bit like thailand where they have seats for monks!

You're welcome to post if you want to :).

Evening everyone :). The thread lives :D!

The thunder was rather underwhelming here in the end. I think that the worst of the showers missed where I live.

You're welcome to post if you want to :).

Evening everyone :). The thread lives :D!

The thunder was rather underwhelming here in the end. I think that the worst of the showers missed where I live.
bucketed down here on and off all afternoon, thunder, some lightning, and it's not done with us yet - like a soup cauldron out there

nice new venue, guys!

bucketed down here on and off all afternoon, thunder, some lightning, and it's not done with us yet - like a soup cauldron out there

nice new venue, guys!

Evening Butters :kiss::). How are you?

It feels as though more is needed here too, although, thankfully, some of the humidity has dissipated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back