Sex toy fails

Hells_Bells

Virgin
I bought some Keigel love ball type things a while ago, in the somewhat optimistic expectation that they would feel good when used. They came in two weights, a lighter weight for beginners and a heavier weight for the more experienced.

I used the lighter ones a few weeks ago and... nothing. I cleaned them off, put them away and forgot about them.

Recently I bought some new toys, and they came today. After playing with my new dildo I suddenly remembered I had these love balls. So I lubed up the heavier ones, popped them in... and then nature called.

I made the mistake of going to the loo. The combination of lube and me being slightly stretched made them slip right out, into the pan... After I'd peed.

I fished them out. I washed the hell out of them and my hand, then put the balls away. Somehow I doubt I will ever use them again!

Does anyone else have any sex toy fails?

I got electrocuted by a broken cord of a magic wand. Left a burn on my thigh.:cool:

Something similar happened to me when using my yoni egg, but I felt it coming out so I cupped my hand and caught the egg. That usually happens when I have to go, so I know that when it's time for me to go, the egg has to come out beforehand.

I bought some Keigel love ball type things a while ago, in the somewhat optimistic expectation that they would feel good when used. They came in two weights, a lighter weight for beginners and a heavier weight for the more experienced.

I used the lighter ones a few weeks ago and... nothing. I cleaned them off, put them away and forgot about them.

Get yourself a little worked up then slip them in get dressed and head out for errands or shopping with them in.

If you aren't dripping wet and horny as fcuk when you get home there's something wrong.

Little Miss Blue # 2.

Back