bfg's hideout

Denny & Dollie

7f3d5fc561dc7be783fe5263dee6fa37.jpg
We live in a double wide mobile home with an added porch front and rear. It's on five acres all alone in the boonies. I'd love to have that cabin in it's place.
We've got the old milk jug, the buckets for flowers, the rockin chairs, and the flag. Just need the front porch and the rest of that scene.
Maybe a wooden swing to tell stories from.
Love all of your hideout photos. We'll bring a picnic lunch and join you out back.
Then we're skinny dippin in the pool. Are the Gators friendly?

Last edited:
We live in a double wide mobile home with an added porch front and rear. It's on five acres all alone in the boonies. I'd love to have that cabin in it's place.
We've got the old milk jug, the buckets for flowers, the rockin chairs, and the flag. Just need the front porch and the rest of that scene.
Maybe a wooden swing to tell stories from.
Love all of your hideout photos. We'll bring a picnic lunch and join you out back.
Then we're skinny dippin in the pool. Are the Gators friendly?

I love the Blue Ridge Mountains. My great-grandpa had 33 acres up the side of a mountain and most of it was pine trees. It was finally sold about 10 years ago, and there is a big Christmas tree farm there now. But, he built that house with his own hands and the two behind it that my grandpa lived in until they moved up to Maryland, where I'm from. I'm quite partial to the cabins and houses that my kin live in, and I love to go and visit my great-aunt just above the New River, literally on the side of a mountain. It's so beautiful and peaceful there. (and my cousins provide the moonshine! LOL)

So, come and visit. There's no gators here, but the skeeters might be bad.

Ouch!! *rubs butt, then starts getting dressed* That's a keen swing you have, lady.

I haven't travelled much in the US, mostly up through New England, Connecticut up into Vermont. Did a bit of touristy stuff, NYC, Niagara Falls, that sort of thing, but have skied around the Bradley area, and sailed on Lake Sunapee over in New Hampshire. I'd love to explore further west, if I ever get the chance.

Ouch!! *rubs butt, then starts getting dressed* That's a keen swing you have, lady.

I haven't travelled much in the US, mostly up through New England, Connecticut up into Vermont. Did a bit of touristy stuff, NYC, Niagara Falls, that sort of thing, but have skied around the Bradley area, and sailed on Lake Sunapee over in New Hampshire. I'd love to explore further west, if I ever get the chance.

Those are areas that I've never been to. I would love to see Vermont, though - just not in winter! I wanted to go to Niagara Falls a while back, but went out to California instead. Took the kids up the coast from San Diego to Eureka!

The Bleeding Heart is a beautiful plant. They grow rapidly and cover a lot of ground, but I can't help but love them!

1693f753786ae84b7c38ee028aa798d2.jpg

Thought you might like

I liked this thought maybe it went well in the hideout...kind of a hideout warming gift LOL
attachment.php

Last edited:
So this is from Lake Katherine Woods just outside of Chicago. I spent some time there with friends years ago. It's a cool place. It's partially wooded and partially residential. A lot of the houses are right next to the woods so you see all kinds of animals all the time. The sun casts a cool shadow when it's going down. I wish I knew where all my pictures were. If I can find them I'll definitely post a couple.

cfiles36320.jpg

Anyway, I finally checked out your Tumblr. I don't know why I didn't before but I just did and I'll definitely visit again. Hope you're having a good day! Take care!

oh Fantastic, I just got back from an Ian Moss concert a little while ago.
Great Guitarist and he sure can sing.

(after using Google)
That sounds like fun, Wolfie! I'm glad you had a good time.
I have a favorite Aussie singer, and went to his concert last summer.
Keith Urban. :D
I think he does a great performance, and I think HE is a great guitarist, too! Not to mention he is sexy!

Back