Questioning for married bi women

why_not_jill

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Posts
343
Does your husband know about your relationships with other women? If so how much do you share with him?
 
Last edited:
Does you husband know about your relationships with other women? If so how much do you share with him?

We swing, so yes he does. Sometimes we all play together, sometimes her and I. Rarely her and him without me, but it has happened.
 
I'm no longer married but I am still qualified to answer this one.

When we got together, my ex knew that I had actually dated girls in college and right after. One was really serious but he thought it was just something that I would "grow out of". I fell for him and we got married and I was on top of the world but it didn't last. His career takes up most of his time and that was his choice. In the end I felt neglected and truth is I missed a former gf so much that we started seeing each other again. I came clean and told him all about my affair and we wound up getting divorced because of it. Soooo my advice is be honest and up front. Most guys will get that glassy eyed look at the thought of their wife being with another woman but if (read that as when) it gets intimate and very passionate he is gonna detect that you have very real feelings for her and he is likely gonna be conflicted. Possibly a lot.
 
Does you husband know about your relationships with other women? If so how much do you share with him?

He is rather sub..and I. I am with whichever gender I feel like st the time. He is bi, and will be with another man any time I tell him to. He is never allowed to be with another woman. I have to be so short, but I've got to run! Thanks for commenting on my thread. I hope you find this fat old woman interesting!
 
Does your husband know about your relationships with other women? If so how much do you share with him?
My hubby travels for work a lot, so I do bring girls home from time to time. He knows I do, and he sometimes wants to know what went on, depending on who the girl is. We haven't had any problems with it so far, except for him wanting in on it-which has not happened...yet ;)
 
Yes he knows and we have shared for many years. He also understand my need for alone time with other women.
 
My husband has known that I'm bisexual since not long after we got together. I haven't had a GF since we were married but after six years we've come to realize that, as good as my husband is, he can't provide everything I need, namely a vagina. LOL. My advice is, if you're married (and want to stay that way) and you need to have a woman in your life, communication and honesty can save you a lot of trouble.
 
He knows... some

He knows I'm bi and I had some experience before him. That worked for 20 years but now he is no longer turned on by that part of us. I keep most of this stuff away from him :eek:
 
My husband has known that I'm bisexual since not long after we got together. I haven't had a GF since we were married but after six years we've come to realize that, as good as my husband is, he can't provide everything I need, namely a vagina. LOL. My advice is, if you're married (and want to stay that way) and you need to have a woman in your life, communication and honesty can save you a lot of trouble.

Exactly. I was up front early on with my husband about my bisexuality. Better to lose small early on then lose big later when it comes out. Fortunately my honesty led to many sexual adventures for us.
 
Hubby knows and I told him from the moment we started dating. He has no problem with it and as a couple we do meet other couples. single women and guys. I do meet other woman on my own and I always tell him about it. The only time he didn't want to know was when I went with his sister.
 
Mine does & he gets involved sometimes as she lives with us right now since she leased out her condo from last labor day until May 31st. Not sure what'll happen after that. Been seeing her since Feb of '15.
Time between her & I has dropped off since she's taking 2 business night classes
Lots of communication amongst us which is key along with this "triad relationship" isn't being based on sex.

L:rose:
 
he knows

im just starting out on this journey and have my partnes full support as long as im honest and up front - hope it stays that way - any one who fancies a chat drop me a line xx
 
The Mrs is with a new "friend " as we speak, probably getting her sweet cunt ravished or maybe shes eating her friend? we openly share our needs and desires and she needing a hot, wet ,cunt in her face is nothing more than what I need. Open communications without a hint of jelousy is the key! If your at all jelous,or insecure, its not the game you want to play!
 
husband encouraged me to explore my bi curiousity. after 6 months, she moved in with us.
 
Back
Top