The experience of shaving/having one's pussy shaved

auroraborealice

Really Experienced
I have recently discovered the joys of shaving my pussy, and I am curious about other women's experiences, as I was unprepared for just how much pleasure it would bring me. Do other women get as turned on as I do when shaving their pussies?

I just finished shaving mine, and I got so wet that my juices literally dripped down off my lips. I became very meticulous, obsessed with getting it perfectly, 100% smooth. When I was finished, I rubbed warm coconut oil all over myself, threw my little blue dress back on without panties, and walked around letting my warm, smooth, slippery lips rub up against each other. They make slippery noises with each step. Sometimes it's nice to do yoga afterwards, letting my lips rub together and press against my yoga pants. I am so ultra-sensitive now.

I have come to use shaving as a wonderfully delicious form of self-love.

Have any women had similar experiences, either shaving your own, or being shaved by someone else?

I also welcome input from men who have enjoyed shaving a woman's pussy, or watching her shave. I suppose you could weigh in on shaving yourselves/getting shaved, if you are so compelled.

I think I've been doing it too long, my experience isn't as arousing as yours!

But I do love to take my time, and love how smooth it feels after. My hand wanders down my panties and just pets and caresses. My clit is more sensitive and I love to nestle my finger in that perfect spot and play.

Dollie

I'm like Tiamo above. I'm much older and really never had any hair to shave. Lately I get a little blonde fuzz but don't bother with it often.
I use my toys so much I get turned on that way.
Hubby said after you dressed you should have gone to a dim lit bar near you.

It's the very same for guys, usually quickly get hard while trying to shave down there but it makes things easier.

I shave from time to time and found that my husband preferred it shaved. I also noticed it's much more sensitive shaved ;)

Vicky

Hubby said after you dressed you should have gone to a dim lit bar near you.

Haha, there is still time for that--the night is young! ;-) For now, I'm too busy rubbing coconut oil on myself in unrestricted pleasure. But, going to a dinner party in a little while!

I prefer waxing. It's a bit more intense during and extremely tender after but it lasts longer and I notice fewer issues with maintenance. The silky smooth sensations are divine!

I have had the same sensation and love that feeling. I especially like to shave for the summer, it keeps me cooler and I love the sensation after shaving.

Haha, there is still time for that--the night is young! ;-) For now, I'm too busy rubbing coconut oil on myself in unrestricted pleasure. But, going to a dinner party in a little while!
Hubby said leave off the panties.
I take a spoon of virgin coconut oil every morning for short term dementia. It really helps.
Others say it makes a great lube. I don't think they are tallking about for cars.

I prefer waxing. It's a bit more intense during and extremely tender after but it lasts longer and I notice fewer issues with maintenance. The silky smooth sensations are divine!

I am definitely curious about waxing, but living in rural Alaska, I have nowhere to get it waxed, and I don't think I could do it to myself. But, maybe next time I'm in the city!

Do you ever get turned on during the waxing process? I do enjoy a wee bit of pain, and it's hard not to get turned on when someone is touching me down there.....

Hubby said leave off the panties.
I take a spoon of virgin coconut oil every morning for short term dementia. It really helps.
Others say it makes a great lube. I don't think they are tallking about for cars.

Panties off is a given! Please tell hubby thanks for his concern and advice. ;-)

I always enjoy coconut oil anywhere on my body. It feels and smells delicious and has tremendous health benefits.

I am definitely curious about waxing, but living in rural Alaska, I have nowhere to get it waxed, and I don't think I could do it to myself. But, maybe next time I'm in the city!

Do you ever get turned on during the waxing process? I do enjoy a wee bit of pain, and it's hard not to get turned on when someone is touching me down there.....
For all that is good in the world, don't do it yourself! I tried that once and it did not go well, LOL!

The process is clinical but the sensations are definitely a turn on. The best part is the hypersensitivity afterwards though. I can't help but softly pet and tease for the rest of the day. Going pantiless is a must, in a dress or skirt, the breeze feels so nice.

For all that is good in the world, don't do it yourself! I tried that once and it did not go well, LOL!

The process is clinical but the sensations are definitely a turn on. The best part is the hypersensitivity afterwards though. I can't help but softly pet and tease for the rest of the day. Going pantiless is a must, in a dress or skirt, the breeze feels so nice.

Self-waxing sounds scary even for the brave.....

However, I know what I'm doing when I'm in Anchorage for a conference this spring!

Just wait for the stubble to grow.

I got my husband to do mine before we went on the cruise.

My son said a mixture of honey and lemon juice also removes hair.

He tried it on his chest. He said after doing it several times they wont grow back again.

Been thinking about doing that on my pubes

I had always wondered about that myself and wanted to try it but thought it would be to painful to try on my own :eek: Thanks for the tip.

Vicky

i really enjoy shaving a woman's pussy,they always get very turned on and wet so i find it helps to finger fuck them to orgasm first then they can relax and enjoy the shaving experience

My wife and I shave each other, but I do her more frequently than she does me. I love to shave her close and slap some of my aftershave on her. That usually makes her jump and really starts to get her juices flowing ;)

My wife and I shave each other, but I do her more frequently than she does me. I love to shave her close and slap some of my aftershave on her. That usually makes her jump and really starts to get her juices flowing ;)

Wouldn't that burn? :eek:

Vicky

I love shaving my partners, having them shave me but the ULTIMATE is to have a cute lil thing wax me ....... I Love tipping her :devil:

I love shaving my partners, having them shave me but the ULTIMATE is to have a cute lil thing wax me ....... I Love tipping her :devil:

How do they typically react to you being all wet and turned on? I'm pretty sure if I let someone wax me I'll be dripping wet.....

My wife used to go to a spa to get waxed. She would usually do it while I was away and mentioned it in conversation in our late-night phone calls, which would typically to steamy phone sex, so I know that freshly waxed feeling made her aroused. Hearing her tell me how smooth her pussy drove me crazy, knowing she was exploring it with her fingers.

She asked if I would be willing to wax her, so we purchased a professional waxing warmer and wax. Of course, I would be rock hard and drippping pre cum by the time I was done so it me for wonderful foreplay, plus a great, fun way to save a few dollars.

How do they typically react to you being all wet and turned on? I'm pretty sure if I let someone wax me I'll be dripping wet.....

I was squirming as she was doing it and when she was doing my anus I came. So it was pretty obvious and I lways ask for her... And I send my friends to her as well

My wife used to go to a spa to get waxed. She would usually do it while I was away and mentioned it in conversation in our late-night phone calls, which would typically to steamy phone sex, so I know that freshly waxed feeling made her aroused. Hearing her tell me how smooth her pussy drove me crazy, knowing she was exploring it with her fingers.

She asked if I would be willing to wax her, so we purchased a professional waxing warmer and wax. Of course, I would be rock hard and drippping pre cum by the time I was done so it me for wonderful foreplay, plus a great, fun way to save a few dollars.

I usually wax when im alone for at least 24 hours. As awesome as the smooth, sensitivity is, it's overwhelming to have sex or even extremely gentle oral the first day. (For me, others mileage may vary)
That would be amazing to have a partner do it though.

Back