Is there seriously not a HOT older guy thread?

K

Kittyscave

Guest
Don't get me wrong, the under 40's (not that 40 is old, it's just my personal lower end of the range) make for some delightful eye candy. However, that distinguished look of a Sam Elliot or George Clooney would rev me up faster any day.

The confidence, swagger, and authoritative manner exuded by so many older men can, alone, be overpowering. The time they are willing to take and their emphasis on enjoyment over sheer performance is intoxicating.

So, can we pleeeeeeaaase chime in in support of the sexy over 40 male?
 
here are a few pics of me

I am a 47 year old white male ..my cock is 7 inches long nice and thick,, cut with nice size grade a large set of balls


[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]
 

Attachments

  • 2014-11-05 21.16.52.jpg
    2014-11-05 21.16.52.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Nowadays my husband's closer to 50 than 40 and he's the hottest piece of ass I've ever seen!

He still looks very young and fresh but I'm glad he's lost that boyish look. He was super cute back in the day, but I like the handsomeness that's taken over. And sure he still has his cute moments too, I'm just glad he doesn't always look exactly like his son! ;)

People usually guess he's about 35-39, I can't remember anyone saying they think he's already turned 40. Oh their faces are priceless when I tell them he's getting closer to 50 now...!

The only revealing thing is that his chin stubble is white, but that's sorted by shaving daily. I think his hair might have some grey in it as well, but he dyes it every three weeks so it's not noticeable really.
 
Don't get me wrong, the under 40's (not that 40 is old, it's just my personal lower end of the range) make for some delightful eye candy. However, that distinguished look of a Sam Elliot or George Clooney would rev me up faster any day.

The confidence, swagger, and authoritative manner exuded by so many older men can, alone, be overpowering. The time they are willing to take and their emphasis on enjoyment over sheer performance is intoxicating.

So, can we pleeeeeeaaase chime in in support of the sexy over 40 male?

Glad to know that some women appreciate a man over 50. Thanks for the thread. Almost 52.
 
My husband is 53 and the drop dead sexiest he's ever been.

Thanks to all of you for self-identifying and again, for those of you who recognize the value of a more "experienced" woman, as well.
 
nice

Nice that some out there appreciate an older guy, but from an older guy I would much prefer to be able to post on the 20 something thread and be able to do it all again!!!!!
 
On Lit I do enjoy how a number of women like what I say and how I say it.
Yeah, here's to measured, calm, confident sexiness.
... and the well toned fit legs an older guy who cycles every day can bring to the bedroom.
 
70 and still going strong! My beautiful wife and I still enjoy a great sex life after years of practice. (If I keep practicing, I'll eventually get it right.) As long as the docs keep replacing body parts that I started destroying as a young athlete, I plan to keep on going.
 
Back
Top