Beautiful Dresses, Sexy Outfits and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can never dins a belt to match my boots. It drives me nuts! I have tons of sweater dresses and no belts to match my boots. First world problem I know. lol

You need to get out shopping more sweetie! It's not always easy to match a belt to boots but IT CAN BE DONE :D

Princess Kate's Favorite belt. These are available

http://www.franceskahn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Suzi-Roher_Kate-Middleton.jpg

BTW- THANKS LIZ.

Love that buckle! It's like Aztec or Zodiac-ish. So versatile!

I have one similar to that I love from Marciano.

L:rose:

I'm glad it's right before Christmas because I have the feeling our credit card is going to get a workout if this thread keeps catching on!

btw - I l love/hate both those cute weather girls you guys posted too. Today's forecast a curvy frontal system is going to be followed by an even curvier pattern from the south which together will definitely raise a few temperatures today! :)

Nice thread Liz, it was needed.

Bookmarked with a post!

tumblr_nukqrplqof1ssgtmio1_540.jpg

Beautiful, and the dress is pretty nice too

Really? You think she's 'beautiful" Sharon? Wow, that's like the sweetest thing I've heard anyone say all morning ;) :)

(I love the skirt btw. I love the blouse too. Not sure if I'd wear them together though.)

My God, was she poured into that dress? She would start a fire or a riot in my VFW

This is so shameful; they are hotter dames than U see on "Dancing with the Stars."

Really? You think she's 'beautiful" Sharon? Wow, that's like the sweetest thing I've heard anyone say all morning ;) :)

(I love the skirt btw. I love the blouse too. Not sure if I'd wear them together though.)

That's how much attention I paid to what she was wearing. Thought it was a dress.
my mind was somewhere else, but you knew that didn't you.

That's how much attention I paid to what she was wearing. Thought it was a dress.
my mind was somewhere else, but you knew that didn't you.

Well, I like to think I did ... and I forgot to thank you ;) :)

Thank me for what Liz?

Nevermind ;)

If anyone is looking for the perfect holiday dress to wear to a company party or just friends for dinner Christmas party here's a gorgeous red velvet one >>>

attachment.php

Attachments

• velvet christmas party dress.jpg
    velvet christmas party dress.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 25
Nevermind ;)

If anyone is looking for the perfect holiday dress to wear to a company party or just friends for dinner Christmas party here's a gorgeous red velvet one >>>

attachment.php

That is pretty Liz, but I'm wearing a Midnight Blue sequenced dress tonight...
Guess what's underneath...?

attachment.php

For those of us who aren't quite so well-dowed to fill out a party dress like that first gal, here's a cute shoulderless number that would probably turn a head or two in a crowd also.

I love the bold choice of combat boots too. She's making me think maybe it's time I dig mine out of the back of my closet and pretend I'm still in my 20's one of these nights :D

Attachments

• shoulderless velvet dress.jpg
    shoulderless velvet dress.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back