Sister-in-Law

H

_Hogster

I've had a browse and can't find a live thread, but I'd be really interested in fantasies or experiences of people with their sister-in-law. Was she hotter than your partner? Easier? Or just more fun?

I know I masturbated on my ex's sister's bed as she had such great tits...

I think of my sister inlaw quite often. I'd have to say she is way easier than my spouse. We had some pretty serious sexting that went on back in the day. That all led to a one time little fling. But I still masturbate while thinking of her. :D

My sister-in-law is great fun to be with. She's very attractive and we have flirted, and even enjoyed social nudity together but would never consider anything sexual.

I have had the hots for my wifes sister since forever, and frequently masturbate to all manner of fantasies of her, but that's as far as it will go, wife and sis are very close, the risks of trying anything further are just too high.

My wife's sisters are all sexy . Tall bbw's . Her oldest sister is a total bitch I would love to hate fuck her . Make her my whore

........................................................................................................................

Last edited:
Ive imagined being able to play with my sister in laws large tits and cum on her cute face for some time now. My wife knows about my fantasies and sometimes indulges them during role play and even is a part of the flrting and sexual innuendo that we share. I've had the pleasure of seeing some very revealing pics of my sister in law and hearing some sexy stories about her. Turns out the kinkiness runs in the family as my wife and her sister seem to be as equally naughty from what I've seen and have heard.

I've had a browse and can't find a live thread, but I'd be really interested in fantasies or experiences of people with their sister-in-law. Was she hotter than your partner? Easier? Or just more fun?

My fantasy is a bit different. My 2 sisters in law are hot with big tits. My dream is they would find out about my little dickie and give me that look from now on.

Last edited:
Ive imagined being able to play with my sister in laws large tits and cum on her cute face for some time now. My wife knows about my fantasies and sometimes indulges them during role play and even is a part of the flrting and sexual innuendo that we share. I've had the pleasure of seeing some very revealing pics of my sister in law and hearing some sexy stories about her. Turns out the kinkiness runs in the family as my wife and her sister seem to be as equally naughty from what I've seen and have heard.
What stories have you heard about sis in law and from who?

Last edited:
I'm the youngest of six and significantly younger than my nearest sibling. So all of my sisters-in-law are significantly older than me. Not being around them that much ans older now myself, I don't find myself fantasizing about any if them. I do remember a time as an older teen kinda having the hots for my oldest sister-in-law. She's about 18 years older than me and was quite the MILF at the time.

I assume that its very common to be attracted to a bro or sister in law. Since they are likely to have a lot of the same traits that attracted you to the spouse in the first place. My younger sister and my husband get along great and I can see they sort of flirt. It doesnt bother me.

One time mine walked into the TV room in the morning. I had a little morning wood going on as I had my coffee. She was wearing a cute little chemise that perfectly displayed her pert, especially for her age, late 50s, titties.
Unfortunately nothing happened but it was a moment I can't forget.

My oldest brother's wife sat in my lap one time during a crowded trip by car. I got excited by the feel of her and developed an erection. I was getting worried she would feel my hard on and wondering what to say if she did. Then she shifted and I could feel her heat on my thigh. This caused me to go rock hard and I could feel my dick throb with each heart beat. She must of felt it too because she began flexing her vagina in time with throbbing cock. I didn't want the trip to ever end! It was a couple of days later that she took my virginity.

My oldest brother's wife sat in my lap one time during a crowded trip by car. I got excited by the feel of her and developed an erection. I was getting worried she would feel my hard on and wondering what to say if she did. Then she shifted and I could feel her heat on my thigh. This caused me to go rock hard and I could feel my dick throb with each heart beat. She must of felt it too because she began flexing her vagina in time with throbbing cock. I didn't want the trip to ever end! It was a couple of days later that she took my virginity.

Wow Buck, how old were you and her? Did your brother know?

Amazing that you tell this long story about getting turned on by her sitting in your lap and then at the end just casually mention she took your virginity a couple of days later. Would you care to tell us the rest if the story?!?

What stories have you heard about sis in law and from who?

My wife has told me about some of her wilder nights out and how she and some of the men she has been with are quite proud of her oral skills. We also have some friends on common who have given me some details of nights out that they've had where my sil would meet a few different guys while out at a club and at different times in sneak of with one and suck him off then come back and eventually sneak off with another. My wife and her sister share a love for bjs it would appear, have always been curious if my mother in law does as well.

I would more than happily have fucked one of my ex's sisters. She was definitely hotter than my ex - having been a dancer she had a terrific figure and was extremely flexible - and a lot more fun. I always got the feeling that she'd have been willing too. She didn't seem to think that her sister was good enough for me. Unfortunately the only times we met up there were always partners and family about and we lived too apart for a private get together but at least the fantasies about it are good.

Definitely a case for applying the maxim "Never marry a girl until you've checked out whether her sister's a better bet".

I can't imagine what my SIL would think if she had any idea of how often I have masturbated thinking of her, I'm sure she'd see me in a new light - hopefully a favorable one, lol.

I can't imagine what my SIL would think if she had any idea of how often I have masturbated thinking of her, I'm sure she'd see me in a new light - hopefully a favorable one, lol.

bumping for an update

Sis-in-law overnight

My wife's brother and family came to visit last summer. It was hot out and my sis in law spent the week wearing as little as possible. She has large breasts and enjoys showing them off as often as possible. She's always been very touchy in her flirty friendliness.

One evening she tormented me. It was on purpose and she knew exactly what she was doing.

My wife got taken hard after that evening of relentless teasing, unknowing what had caused my fire.

Around midnight I found myself in the kitchen face to face with barely dressed sis in law. She said: "from the sound of things your wife owes me some serious gratitude." She then reached into my pants, grabbed my growing cock, then brought her hand to her mouth. "From the smell and taste of her though, I may be the more thankful. Although I'd rather fuck you."

As fast as she'd appeared she was gone.

Following this episode, there hasn't been a time I've seen her that she hasn't given me a clear reminder that she holds a sexual control over me and that she too very much enjoys our unique relationship.

........................................................................................................................

Last edited:

My college gf had 2 younger sister's, both younger, similar figures but cuter.

The youngest (legal) was a bit stuck up, just added to the fantasy.

Highlight was all 3 sunbathing in tiny bikinis side by side

My sister's husband is always watching me when we get together. He is a genuinely nice guy and tries to hide it but I am used to that look in a man's eyes. I don't do anything out of the ordinary but my ordinary is a lot racier than my sister's. It is kind of fun that way.....I know I am winding him up but I am not trying to. I am not especially physically attracted to him but he is funny and likeable in a goofy kind of way. If he wasn't married to my sister I would fuck him.

I have also seen my husband's younger brother ogling me. When we were all younger I saw him tenting his pants all the time or running off to his room for 15 minutes. I don't know if he was masturbating, but I liked the idea that if he was he might be thinking about me.

Tempting as it is, any kind of sexual activity would make things awkward for everyone. My husband gives me exceptional sexual latitude so the least I can do is keep my hands off immediate family.

Back