Are Older Women Attracted To Younger Men?

SumthingNuthing

Really Experienced
What's up everyone?

I'll jump right into it-
I've been single for a little over 6 months now and have began noticing that I seem to be getting a lot of attention from older women, say anywhere between 38 and 60ish.
Part of me is wondering if it's just my imagination.
To give context, I'm 25, but I look more 20-22. I'm fairly in shape and I have long brown hair. I do well for myself, but can't say I've ever even come close to having a fling with an older woman (however much I would like to).

My question is:
do older women generally have any interest or at least intrigue in younger men? Or is it nothing more than a fantasy in the minds of young adults everywhere?
My question is generally aimed at women from 29-60.

Thanks y'all. Cheers~

Yes, the answer is yes.

Oh yes. Speaking only for myself, I am very open to the idea of playing with a younger man. If you're getting the attention and you are up for it, take the plunge. Older women have years of experience to share, are patient and just as eager as our younger counterparts, AND are happy to fling with a younger man. Not to be dated, but cougars are a real phenomenon :D Take advantage of the experience; you will likely learn lots and have a blast in the process.

Most women, no, is there a segment of the population that really enjoys the company of a younger man, you betcha! Rather than post here on a forum about such things, if you're interested in liaisons with older women, then go where they hang out and look for youngsters such as yourself. Just like there are gay bars and straight bars, there are bars that cater to what you would consider a milf. Be forewarned, most of these women are looking for a good time, they're not looking for a relationship, nor someone to help them spend their retirement. There is nothing wrong with this, of course, just know going in that you're not likely to find a sugar momma for an LTR.

Depends on how much younger you're talking. Ten years younger is about my limit. I just couldn't see myself having much in common with a man in his 20's or early 30's to keep me interested, and I prefer a guy with a few miles on him and more experience.

I sure do! I'd much rather play with an 18 yr old than a 35 yr old guy. Sadly though, most ones a lot younger are not going to be looking for a serious, long term relationship with a woman double their age. Maybe some rare ones might, but most seem to be just looking for the fling. Maybe most cougars are just looking for a fling and not a long term relationship as well.

I sure do! I'd much rather play with an 18 yr old than a 35 yr old guy. Sadly though, most ones a lot younger are not going to be looking for a serious, long term relationship with a woman double their age. Maybe some rare ones might, but most seem to be just looking for the fling. Maybe most cougars are just looking for a fling and not a long term relationship as well.

So you're looking more for a long-term relationship with a younger guy... interesting.
I appreciate the input so far everyone. Thanks!

I don't doubt the fact that you must be getting plenty of attention of an erotic nature from girls your age, but from women as old as that… I suspect that you're mistaken.

They probably suffer from 'empty nest syndrome' and they see you as another son to mother. Hope you won't turn psycho on them… like in the movies

Sorry. For me, a 60-year-old is a younger woman. :)

Lol
-----

I'm not into younger men. I've thought about it. It feels kind of squicky to consider a sexual relationship with someone in my son's age range. The reality is that there is less to relate to than with someone closer to my own age. I've cyberred with younger men. It was my experience that they're too demanding and whiny. They had a hard time hearing "No, I'm in the middle of a project, or " How about tomorrow? Today, I'm exhausted from work." (I no longer cyber).

Sorry. For me, a 60-year-old is a younger woman. :)

Aint that the truth.

I recently encountered 3 gals I dated before I married 42 years ago. They were teens and now in their 60s. Time wasn't kind to them, and their habits hurt them.

I notice women go to hell after 55 or so. Its all over for them.

I recently encountered 3 gals I dated before I married 42 years ago. They were teens and now in their 60s. Time wasn't kind to them, and their habits hurt them.
whereas you guys must still look like the eternal catch…
is that what you meant?

Women's identities are (with a few exceptions) rarely tied to their sexuality
From what you're saying, doesn't seem to be the case for some of you Lit. studs

Yes, I prefer the younger guys!

I look younger than I am.
Recently I was asked if I was (25 years younger than I am).
I just looked at the woman and told her to add 25 years. It was exactly 25 years! That was the largest discrepancy ever. Mostly, people think I'm about 15 to 20 years younger.
I'm finding that men 35 to 50 are a better match for me than men my age.
I'm at the high end of normal libido wise and don't like to keep asking for sex.
Sorry guys, but after 50, many of you seem to lose interest in sex, dancing, socializing...travel...learning another language...and it's a shame too, since now is the time of your life that you have the time for those interests...and stop just watching sports and participate! I love my bicycle and hiking. Move that cute ass...:devil:

For it feels good at 49 I still get a younger excited and hard. It may be a little taboo having a younger man lets 26 years younger, but oh so much fun.

What about 17 years younger?

The older two people are, the less an age difference is going to matter. To a 40 year old, 17 years would be a 23, probably a tad young for most. If she's 60 and you're 43, totally different story.

I'd give a qualified yes

Yeah, I'm going to have to disagree with some of the people here. Having had this conversation with multiple women before - I'd say the majority find young (20+) men attractive and would enjoy a night with them.
However, a majority are also a little squicked by the idea. There are number of extra complications exist when seeing a younger man relative to seeing a man of the appropriate age.
So, older women are likely to flirt, or enjoy a show, or ogle a younger man. Maybe they'll get tipsy and get a little touchy-feely... but if taking you on as a lover is going to be more complicated.

What's up everyone?

My question is:
do older women generally have any interest or at least intrigue in younger men? Or is it nothing more than a fantasy in the minds of young adults everywhere?
My question is generally aimed at women from 29-60.

Thanks y'all. Cheers~

287268899_Older_Women_Dating_Younger_Men.jpeg

YES. Definitely.

Very much so. I met Rose when I was 19, she was 38. That's 19-years difference. And she told me as we meet that I shouldn't feel uncomfortable around her. That she is very attracted to me, and if she should touch me on my shoulder or my side, or anywhere else, that is just her way of communicating friendliness to me.

So - at least that is one vote there - women do indeed like younger men. I think perhaps because she thought I was naive - and boy did she get that one right !

Last edited by a moderator:
Aint that the truth.

Nice to see you again, JBJ! You do not fail to delight, as usual.

Funny thing, even in my 50's, if I see an pretty older 60+ gal with long hair dressing in tight jeans I just want to climb up in that. Been that way since I was in my 20s.

Also, older women are not game-players like younger women are, they have confidence and experience and schedules and don't have time to play will-she-or-won't-she.

Last edited:
Aint that the truth.

Must disagree. If you don't think older women are attractive merely because they physically don't look young or something, you are only seeing one side of the relationship coin.

If this is the case, then you have not grown up yet - not enough to appreciate the many other fine qualities that older women have, and they do have them.

Me ? I'm dating a woman 19-years older than me for 29-years, till she's 67, and I wouldn't want it any other way.
i would love to have an older woman interested in me

It's a wonderful once-in-a-lifetime experience. :) Here's hoping you find your love ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been with my partner for 6 years. There's an 18 year gap between us. But it's not the gap that makes the relationship, its the connection. I think if its a fling your after, go for it. Older women are more experienced.. But if its a relationship your after then the age doesn't matter.

Must disagree. If you don't think older women are attractive merely because they physically don't look young or something, you are only seeing one side of the relationship coin.

If this is the case, then you have not grown up yet - not enough to appreciate the many other fine qualities that older women have, and they do have them.

Me ? I'm dating a woman 19-years older than me for 29-years, till she's 67, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

It's a wonderful once-in-a-lifetime experience. :) Here's hoping you find your love ...
Is it your maturity and love for the body of an older woman that causes you to draw Rose as a Japanese teenager?

As far as James finding love with a woman 19 years his senoir, are advocsting necrophilia?

Last edited:
Is it your maturity and love for the body of an older woman that causes you to draw Rose as a Japanese teenager?
I hadn't expected you. I'm still working on the picnic photos. You seem to be in a nice mood so I'll answer you.

You are correct. I do love Rose and will always draw her both in art and mind as a wonderful and beautiful person.

Back