Barbarian Slavegirl in Rome (closed)

Edena moaned, screamed for pleasure, wiggled, shivered and griped tightly to him as she knew she wasnt going to be able to hold it back much longer. She even started to whimper in her moan as if begging him to understand her need to cum.

It was then that she understood that he did understand her but just didnt care to answer or react when he grabed her breast tightly and looked down at her with this look in his eyes. She burried her lips in the nap of his neck as she tried to hold it back a bit longer.

When he then started to moan and say somthing she didnt understand but one word Sic. She knew what that ment and she knew what he wanted to say with it or atleast she hoped as she hadnt understood the rest of his words.

When he cam deep in her she tilted her head back bitting her lip and screamed out as she cam all over his cock her juices only held back from him thou drops where escaping around his shaft but the most where held back but as soon as he would pull out it would flow out of her mixed with his as well.

She panted and shivered as she slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him. her cheeks a rimson red her flesh was slightly covered with sweat as her thighs and belly stil shivered.
 
Marius looks into Edena's eyes as his cock pumps out the last of his cum. While he catches his breath and his cock softens he keeps looking at her. Looks like a goddess and fucks like courtesan. His eyes fall to his hands that still grip her tits. The marks of his hands can easily be seen on her heavy breasts. With an effort he takes his eyes of her and stands up.

Immediately the slave girl on the floor moves to fasten her mouth over Edena's cunt. The girl audibly sucks up the mingled juices which flow from Edena's cunt. Her tongue probes deep and carries sperm and pussy juice to her mouth from Edena's royally fucked cunt. Her tongue moves all over to gather up the fuck juices. It moves down past her wet cunt, across Edena's taint and laps up juices that have trickled down to wet Edena's asshole. She lavishes kisses and licks all over Edena's pussy.

Marius moves to stand beside Edena's and the girl beneath her heads reclining on the arm of the couch. His slavegirl shifts position a bit and stretches out her neck and lips to be able to suck and lick at Marius' wet, shining cock. Inches from Edena's face the Consul of Rome's thick, spent cock leaks a final drop of cum from the head.

"Irrumabo bonus es servus," Marius says affectionately with a smile. He pets Edena and smooths her hair a bit.
 
Edena pants and tries to catch her breath as she suddenly feels him stand up and release her breasts. He stood up steping back and as fast as he did that the other slave girl was faster between Edena's legs. She licked nad sucked up all the juies her pussy had made and his cock had left. It would seem for someone who didnt know better that th girl was hungery and hadn't eaten in days the way she eagerly licked up the juices.

Edena moaned out once feeling the girls tongue once more between her legs and then bite her lower lip as her eyes watched the Consul.

He stood suddenly so close to her that the girl under her shifted slightly so that she could lick his soft spent cock. Edea heard him say somthing as her eyes had watched the slave girl and then looked up at him. She hadn't understood what he said but as he patted her head she smiled softly knowing she must have pleased him and then leaned forward slightly to lick with the slave girls tongue his cock as her eyes glanced up once in a while up to him.

She turned a bit to her side leaving her legs spread for the other girl as she tried to catch her breath and bring it back to normal as she licked softly and gently with the other girl the Consul's cock. She hoped she had pleased him so her Dominus would be pleased with her. She could feel her knees still shiver from the way he fucked her and the girls before and afterwards did to her.
 
The redhead barbarian moves so naturally and gracefully to lick the drop of cum from his cock before it drips off that Marius does not even think of the possible danger of letting a barbarian slut take his cock in her mouth. A natural submissive or a great actor. Marius could not care less at the moment, as Edena helps his bodyslave clean his cock off with their tongues. Sometimes you just have to take your chances.

From between Edena's legs the girl sits up, her lower face and chin glistening and shining in the light of the oil lamps. Her slightly parted lips reveal she has not swallowed the juices, cum and spit she has collected from Edena's cunt. His cock clean, Marius steps away and begins to don his armour. Her mouth half full of fuck juices, the slavegirl receives a full open mouthed kiss from her partner. The girl's tongue dips into her partners mouth to share and partake of the liquids. When both girls have equally shared the load in her mouth, they turn their wet mouths to Edena. Simultaneously they move to kiss Edena, their tongues help to carry and share what they can of the love juices between the three of them. Hands roam and caress slavegirl bodies.

Marius is quite content to dress himself as the three slavegirls cuddle and kiss. Almost magically divining the Consul is finished, the clerks and functionaries re-enter the tent room. Marius gives a small laugh and looks longingly at the triplet of fucktoys. Then turns to put his chop on some government scroll. He gives a nod to a slave who approaches the three girls and holds out two golden engraved armbands. Marius' slavegirls break off from cum sharing and touching Edena to take the armbands and fasten and tie them to Edena's upper arms.

http://organicarmor.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/cuff-arm-band-fairy-mar2011-04a-450x363.jpg
 
Last edited:
Edena couldnt believe what just had happened it went all so fast. She watched the two girls kiss and share what the younger one had gathered out of Edena fucked pussy. the pleasure juices og her and their Dominus. They had then turned to share it with her as well and she was curious of how it would taste as she kisses her back to taste theit juices in her own mouth.

It was then when they stoped that she panted ever so slightly as she watched them move and the Concul stood there looking at them. When they both grabed her arm and was putting somthing on it that she gasped. she thought somthing was going to happen now and thought she had done somthing wrong untill they pulled back to let her see what the Consul had as a gif for her.

She looked over her arms and smiled slightly and ran with a finger over the metal on her arms. they were so pretty somthing like it she had never seen before and wondered why he da given them to her. She looked up at him and smiled looking back to her arms and then to the girls and back at him.


She then said softly to the Consul.

"Gratias .....Gratias..!"

She wasnt sure what was to happen and her Dominus hadn't taught her much words as she then looks at him and asks shyly.

"umm my..Dominus?!"

She wasn't sure how to ask him if she was to be going back to her Dominus or if he had somthing else planned for her or if she was allowed to go back to him to show the gift from the Consul on her and hope he will be pleased with her as she thought the Consul was of her as well.

She looked to were they had entered this part the tent as if to see if her Dominus might already be standing there. She couldnt understand why but she hungered for him to be near and to show what she had become to see his eyes glow in pleasing form over her.
 
Marius and his entourage are already filing out as Edena speaks. She is ignored completely. Except for the two slavegirls who stand Edena up and while one takes a wet towel and kneels before her wiping her pussy and thighs of cum and juices, the other pours a large goblet of wine. She takes a mouthful and swishes it around her mouth before swallowing. No master likes a slave with cock breath. Her kneeling partner takes a break from cleaning Edena's genitals to also swill out her mouth good before swallowing a mouthful of wine. The almost full goblet is handed to Edena as the girl picks up a warm scented towel and dries the slight sheen of sweat from Edena's body.

Her homespun woollen rag Edena wears is put back on and her hair is given a combing. The two girls stand back and look Edena up and down. The marks of the Consul's hands on Edena's breasts stand out against her pale skin. The armbands look good on her. The heavy gold bands would look out of place on the Consul's girls with their coiffed hair, slim bodies and smallish breasts.

"Barbarian slut!" one says in Latin with a smile on her face.

"Does she think the Romans will go easy on her if she submits readily?" the other asks smiling too.

"I think she likes it. I really do," comes a smiling cheery reply, "She likes girls, that's obvious. She likes a man's hands on her though." "Even if that man gave the order to kill her people. She came hard when the Master fucked her."

"Barbarian slut!" her friend says, as she gives Edena a little kiss.

The two Roman slavegirls pick up the towels, water, trays and such and depart. Stepping forward the two armoured guards grip Edena by the upper arms again. Submissive fucktoy or not, she is still a freshly caught prisoner. Roughly they march her back to the dining area and the party. They let her go when she is back in her place behind Valerius.

The whole affair has taken maybe twenty minutes and Edena's Dominus' glass is almost empty.
 
Edena watched the girls as she had the goblet in her hands taking a large sip not sure what they were doing but could think of one reason why. After swirling the wine softly in her mouth she tried to listen to them both carefully while they watched her body but she couldnt really understand them.They couldnt be speaking badly of her they were smiling but Edena knew better.

She enjoyed the taste of the rich wine on her tongue as the girls washed her body. She heard words she had heard a couple of times while she had been here and wondered what it was but would not ask her Dominus afraid it ment somthing alot worse then she thought. Then the girls picked up everything with a smile and went away before Edena could react or think the guards had grabed her arms again and brought her back to her Dominus. A crimson blush was on her cheeks as she knew all knew where she had been what she had done and the new gifts on her arm telling them all she had done her work good.

She looked and saw the glass of her Dominus was empty and grabed quickly teh bottle of wine and poured his glass full again as she stood close to him but not close enough that her body would touch his. She hoped he was pleased with her and she would not be punished.
 
Waiting until his glass is full and his slave is less likely to spill any, Valerius runs his hand gently up her the inside of Edena's leg. The back of his hand rubs across her still damp pussy lips as his hand moves to give a buttock a squeeze.

"Good girl," he says into her ear as she leans forward.

Consul Marius comes back after shedding supplicants and flunkies. He looks relaxed and offers a raised cup to Valerius. Valerius takes his hand off his slave's ass and returns the gesture.

Now that the Consul has returned the entertainment resumes. While he was sticking his cock in Edena, the entertainment planned took a break and the Roman warriors in attendance amused themselves with jokes and small talk. For the next couple of hours, conjurers, dancers, musicians and poets entertain the Roman soldiers. Several of the Legates present eventually have a dancing girl kneeling at their feet waiting to be taken to the Legate's bed. Personal body slaves are given neck massages to some of their masters.

Valerius has his feet stretched out watching a Nubian girl dance. Only with Marius conquest of Numidia have black slaves become generally available. Previously only a few rare examples made it to Rome via Egypt. In contrast to Edena's pale white skin, this girl is coal black. As Edena leans in to refill his drink like the obedient slave she has been all night, Valerius relieves her of the wine flagon and puts her on his lap. He snaps his fingers and indicates to a servant for oranges. While he waits for more fruit, he divides his attention between Edena's nipples and the Nubian dancer.

He wonders if Edena has ever seen an orange before. The golden-apples of mythology and source of ambrosia. An Eastern delicacy for the uber rich. When his bowl is filled with fresh oranges, he takes one and peels it. He eats half before he takes a segment and pinches it causing it to split open. Valerius the proceeds to rather absentmindedly paint Edena's nipples with juice before licking and sucking it off. Several sections of orange juice end up being applied to Edena's nipples. Most is licked off by her Dominus. Reaching for another orange he gives it to Edena.

"Peel that. You may eat half."
 
Edena watched as her Dominus watched a black slave girl dance, it interested her as well as she hadn’t seen such a girl often before. Thou she kept a eye on his cup to make sure that she wouldn’t make the same mistake as in the beginning. See that his cup was almost empty again she leaned forward to fill it again after she did he took the wine from her hands and pulled her on his lap. It made Edena smile slightly as she leaned slightly up against his chest; she nibbled on her lower lip as she felt his touch on her nipples. She was still slightly sensitive from the playing earlier but it felt good and she liked it when he touched her so gently.

Edena watched as his attention was between her nipples and the girl dancing she could dance really beautiful thought Edena. She even wondered if she danced better then herself and if her Dominus was liking more then her dance from earlier. He then got some fruits he demanded and she wondered what it was as she had seen them before but not really knew what they were nor how they tasted or how they were opened or eaten for that matter. Edena watched her Dominus carefully as he peeled the Orange and ate it before using some of it to paint her nipple with the juices that were coming from the fruit which tickled slightly as some of the juices rolled down her breast over her belly landing and pooling in her lap between her thighs and pussy. After some time he handed her one of the oranges and told her to peel it and that she may eat the half of it.

She tried to do the same as he had earlier and had problems at first but then got the hang of it. After having peeled it completely she hesitated at first as she went to put a piece of it in her mouth. She did carefully and made a funny face at first as the taste she wasn’t waiting for but after the first few seconds she changed her face then and enjoyed the taste it was nice and like something she had never tasted before.

Without thinking she took another piece of the orange and instead of putting it in her mouth as he had said she was able to eat the half of it she held it to his mouth right before his lips as her eyes looked up at him slightly before going back down to his lips watching each movement they would make hoping he wouldn’t be upset from her offering him some of it as well. While waiting for him to react to her offering she nibbled and licked her lips from the juices of the orange that she had eaten a piece of before.
 
Without really thinking about it Valerius accepts the offered orange section. He opens his mouth and takes in the piece of fruit. Drinking heavily from his glass, Valerius drains it. As his bodyslave is busy on his lap, another slavegirl has moved to pick up his wine flagon. The girl dutifully refills his glass and steps back. He dribbles wine on Edena's breasts adding to the taste and aroma of her tits. Drops of wine and fruit juice glisten in the thatch of red hair at her crotch. The woollen rage she wears covers nothing and teasingly exposes most.

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/you-want-what-steven-dhanson.jpg

The Nubian girl's dance is Egyptian as exotic and decadent as the ancient civilization itself. Her dance is a dance of devotion to the god-kings, the Pharaohs of Egypt. She does not display availability and readiness but submission and worship. And with a high energy beat. Her acrobatic skills are quite good too. The dance routine has her on the rug covered tent floor crawling about offering herself to the audience and thrashing in the throes of passion. Consul Marius receives most of her attention but on one of her passes twirling about the room, the Nubian dancing girl reaches out to let Edena's hair pass through her fingers.

After being fed several sections of orange by his trophy slave, Valerius takes the rest of the orange from her and gives her his wine glass.

"Drink!"
 
Edena watched the Girl Dance around them all out of the Corner of her eye as she kept feeding her Dominus. It was then that Edena gasped some when she felt the cool wine Drops on her nipples and roll down her belly to gather in the pool of fruit Juices that lay in her lap. She liked the Feeling of her Dominus paying Attention to her Body she didn’t know herself at this Moment any more really something about this place and something about him changed her but one Thing was still and would stay on her mind is to find the man who killed her husband on the battle field.

Edena leaned back some more offering him more of her breasts as she felt like she had to freeze seeing the Girl start to Dance closer to them and then suddenly her fingers went threw Edena's hair. She stared at the Girl for a few seconds and jumped slightly as her Dominus took the rest of the orange from her fingers and giving her the wine to drink telling her to drink. She nods taking the Cup in both Hands keeping her legs pressed together not to let the Juices roll between her legs to land on him. Before her lips could touch the Cup she whispered.

"Sic Dominus Gatias Dominus..!"

She then took a small sip at first for the taste and then a bigger one looking at him as she swallowed and licked her lips as if asking him if he wanted her to drink more or only a sip.
 
Last edited:
"Drink it all," Valerius orders Edena.

The Nubian girl's dance comes to an end. Consul Marius has the girl remain. She stands, breathing deep to catch her breath. A large glass of wine is brought for her, while Valerius tosses an orange to her. The girl drinks deep of the wine. Manicured nails quickly peel the orange and large white teeth bite deeply. The two slave girls from Ellie's private session with the Consul bring out and fasten gold bracers to her arms as reward.

"I am truly torn, Gaius Valerius," Marius announces, "Northern barbarian or African savage. Two fine dances." "I fear though the memory of the barbarian slut's cunt and the way her tits move when I fucked her could be effecting my judgement."

"Fertility and availability versus submission and worship," Valerius replies, "Points for philosophical discussion expressed in the dance and music of slaves." "With wet slave cunt having a say."

Valerius puts his hand around Edena's arm and makes her stand up. He gives a bit of a push so she stands with the Nubian and Marius' two bodyslaves. With a gesture, Marius has large wineglasses given to his two slaves. They begin to drink heavily. Another girl refills Edena and the Nubian's glasses. Marius' girls have hurriedly gulped down their glasses and get refills too. When two couches are carried in by slaves and put down in the central area, Marius two girls without being told slip their dresses from their shoulders allowing them to fall to the floor.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gMKhr-n8F...1600/20530_ana-de-armas-vestida-de-romana.jpg
http://orig03.deviantart.net/9eaf/f/2011/168/d/3/agressive_girl_by_angmara-d3j6vcc.jpg
http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/you-want-what-steven-dhanson.jpg

Having finished her orange and licked her fingers clean, the Nubian reaches out and lightly caresses Edena's breast and nipple.
 
Edena gasped some as her Dominus pulled her up by her arm so she would stand. The next thing she knewwas that she was now standing in the middle of the tent so all could see her with the african dancer and the other two slave girls from earlier. Whichalso made Edena blush some wondering if her Dominus knew what she had done with them two.

She drank the wine her eyes watching her Dominus and then the Consul sometimes wondering what was going to happen. It was then that she gasped softly as she felt someone slip her dress over her shoulders so she now stood before all men naked. She shivered and blushed afraid somthing now would happen what those other men had wanted on the battle field but then she felt one girl start to caress her breast and play with her nipple.

Edean started to nibble on her lip licking the last drops of wine from them before looking once over at her Dominus and then let her hands also travel and play as well on the girl.
 
The Roman commanders and knights watch with interest the four beautiful slavegirls. Marius' two Greek girls drain their wineglasses and once they have been taken away, the two girls move to lay down on a couch together. Their hands roam over one another's bodies, gently stroking and caressing as they kiss. With one hand one Edena's tit and the other holding her glass, the Nubian watches the two naked Greek slavegirls. She gasps and shivers as Edena's hand touches her breast. Her nipple swells and stiffens under Edena's ministrations.

The Nubian drains her wineglass and hands it off to a waiting slave. Turning to Edena the African dancing girl makes Edena drink down the last of her wine before giving the now empty glass away. She takes Edena's hand off her tit and directs it to between her legs. Then her hands move to explore Edena's body. She reaches around to grab her ass and pull Edena closer. Her fingers move lightly over Edena's pale skin as she explores the redhead curves and juicy bits. With one hand she plays with a nipple, while the other hand slips between Edena's legs and rubs her cunt. Lovingly she leans in with parted wet lips to kiss Valerius' slave.

The music continues and while the girls get watched, the feast/celebration/drinking party continues. Valerius actually is discussing horses with a friend. The friend is just settling a slavegirl onto his cock and a kneeling girl has Valerius cock in her hand as she slowly masturbates him but the conversation continues. Around the tent acts of sex are breaking out. Dancing girls are giving lapdances to Roman generals, Sulla's makeup wearing pretty boy is actively sucking off his master, Marius has moved to stand and watch the slavegirls in the center of the room with four others.

Fully expecting an orgy to breakout, other slaves have been ordered to ensure hot water, clean towels, fresh fruit and wine are amply available to the participants.
 
Edena smirked some at the Nubian girl and moves her fingers to tese and play with her as her other was then also free she let it also travel over the girl. Lost in the playful game they were starting she didnt look back at her Dominus for a bit but then she had glanced over her shoulder. It was then that she saw a other girl starting to stroke him and please him this gave her a weird feeling that started to grow.

She tried to keep her mind on the Nubian girl and play more with her thou for some reason she had this weird angery feeling over the girl that was stroking him, was Edena jealous and didnt want a other female to touch him? Was it true had Edena now ully fallen for him or what was this feeling she had never felt before her dead husband never had given her the reason to be jealous therfore she didnt know what it was. It was weird she wanted to walk over and knock the girl away and do it herself to please him but she didnt dare she was to scared of what he might do to her if she did.

She glanced every once in a while back at him and the girl in his lap before she returned to play with the Nubian girl. Her fingers on her body was a nice thing to look at her black flesh with her white ivory flesh. She feels the girls fingers enter her wetting pussy which made Edena moan out softly and then see her lean foward for a kiss Edena leaned in as well to distract herself she tried to lean in the kiss more and play only with the Nubian girl and keep her mind on her trying to forget what was happening around her and think of it as if they were alone here in the tent.
 
Valerius is all too aware of Edena's looks his way. The girl slowly jacking him off gets none of his attention. His Equites friend and their conversation concerning Gaullist ponies gets most of his attention. But everyone in the room, including him has at least one eye on the Nubian and the barbarian. That flash in her eyes is directed at the girl with his cock in her hand. The slut's jealous, he thinks. Afraid of being replaced and sold off? She's been run behind a horse, tied up and raped, fucked hard, whipped and whored out. The Gods know he has not been soft on her and in fact is not finished with her this day. The running behind his horse was quite sadistic actually in it's humiliation and danger of injury. He flashes back to the memory of Edena running and near stumbling behind his horse with her tits bouncing every which way. Valerius pushes the girls head down onto his cock.

The African dancing girl moans in pleasure as Edena responds by leaning in to the kiss and returning it avidly. Her fingers move in and out of Edena's pussy as her other hand moves to take her barbarian lover by the back of her hair. Aggressively she sticks her tongue in Edena's mouth, sucks and bites at her lips while her fingers fuck the barbarians cunt. Moaning more and more, the ebony girl rubs her body against Edena's ivory body. Her legs spread to allow Edena's hand greater access to her cunt which is very very wet.

The two Greek slavegirls have are now being fucked from both ends by Roman cock. One girl rocks back and forth pleasuring both cocks with her mouth and pussy. She has her hands on the hips of the Roman general in her mouth, pulling forward and pushing back. The other is still as two cocks fuck in and out of her holes, choking and gagging from the cock in her mouth. The Roman cock in her mouth shows her no mercy. Consul Marius keeps his eye on Edena and her dark lover.

This is a one sided fuckfest. Slaves are either used or put to use. As this is an active campaign the Romans are all in some sort of armour as per S.O.P. A slaves flesh is likely to be met by boiled leather, bronze plate or silver studs as a cock or two fucks them. There is no shortage of slaves. A Roman may have a slave on his cock, another feeding him delicacies, one ready to fill his cup, a slave to massage him and a slave to fondle or grope.

It's a good day to be Roman.
 
Edena's attention was now mostly to the Nubian girl as her fingers fuck her wetting pussy but her eyes shot back to the girl on her Dominus cock every once in a while. Her thoughts were torn why was she jealous of feeling this way when she touched him. Time went by and her fingers started to fuck the Nubian as well as she did hers, she even leaned down after breaking the kiss to nibble and play with one nipple as the other hand played and teased with the other one.

Thoughts raced threw her mind as each time she saw the girls head lower itself down on his cock she wanted to growl and automatically the thought came to mind she wasnt saved so to say on the battle field from men that wanted to rape her, He didnt show mercy on her soul and take her as his slave and not to just sell and sell. Now she knew why she was feeling this way thou he hasnt treated her very well in the past doesnt mean he wont in the future she thought but he did save her life as she didnt think those men on th ebttle field would have let her live after they were done and that way she wouldnt have been able to search for the man who killed her husband.

Edena decided to irgore the girl in his lap and keep her mind to the Nubian as she looked at him one last time to see if he was watching her. The Nubian girl had now her full attention as she then leaned forward and whispered somthing in her ear forgetting that she probly didnt understand her but tried easy words like.

"lay down"

Giving her a soft push towards the empty sofa half she smirked at her as she wanted to see if she had learned somthing from earlier with the other two girls.
 
The sub-Saharan black-skinned slave barely understands or speaks Egyptian let alone a European language. But Edena's words need no translation as the Nubian girl yields to the barbarian and sprawls out on the couch. Her legs could not really spread open much further as she looks up at Edena with steady gaze. Her tits rise and fall with her heavy breathing and she licks her lips in expectation. She runs a hand across her pussy, opening up her lips and revealing the pink of her cunt to Edena's eyes. Her open pussy shines invitingly in the light of the oil lamps.

Valerius laughs as Edena pushes the other slave down. This is going to be fun to watch, he thinks. His hand on the head of the girl sucking his cock guides her to do it real slow and real deep. He especially likes how Edena kept looking for him. The various looks on her face of jealousy, desire and the searching looks of approval really really get him going. He has an excellent seat to watch Edena and the Nubian girl. The leering smile that Edena gives her lesbian lover makes him give his cocksucker head a push down. The girl gags and chokes.

The Consul of Rome, Gaius Marius, is content to drink his wine and watch two fine examples of conquered races find enjoyment in one another's arms. The Gods know it's about the only way a slave can find happiness in Rome. He figures three days to round up any escaping Cimbri. Auxiliary cavalry and bands of slave hunters are roaming the countryside for miles capturing fleeing bands of mostly women and children. There is a third barbarian army just entering the passes through the Alps. But Marius is fully confident once news of a second catastrophic defeat at his hands reaches it, the invading barbarian horde will go away. He is actually more concerned with the impact on labour markets of the vast influx of slaves in recent times. The Consul of Rome has many important things on his mind but right now he just wants to watch the barbarian and the savage fuck.
 
Edena fights the urge to look at him once more before she drops to her knees before the Nubian girls spread legs. She crawls up between her legs nipping and bitting at her thighs at first as her hands and nails caress and scratch their ways up her thighs making their way up over her stomach as well. Edena licked her lips once more closing her eyes as hse leans forward letting her tongue slip between the wet silken lips and once over her clit to make her buck or jump before her tongue made its way back down her slit.

She adjust herself on her knees her legs slightly spread so she can rest easly on her thighs and calves while her tongue teases and play with the gurls cunt and her hands both can travel up to her breasts to tub and pinch at those lovely nipples of hers. Edena tried to forget all the people around her even the girl in the lap of her Dominus and let her tongue pick up speed so the girls moans could also help Edenas ears to also forget all that was happening around her.

She couldnt help but try and think of herself in his lap which made it all easier for her at this moment to forget that it wasnt her but some ohter girl that was pleasing him at this moment.
 
The object of Edena's affections giggles and squirms as the redhead's nails and teeth tease and tickle up her body. She thrusts her hips forward as Edena's tongue contacts her clit, her body quivers and her toes curl. The ebony dancing girl closes her legs to drape them over the ivory shoulders of the flame haired barbarian eating her pussy. She bites her bottom lip and grimaces as Edena pinches her nipples. The girl whines when Edena drags her tongue over her sensitive clit. Far from trying to evade or alleviate the stimulation of her sensitive nipples and clit, she grasps one of Edena's hands holding it to her breast. The other hand goes to the back of Edena's head to hold her as she works her wet cunt against Edena's tongue. The girl pants, moans and squirms under Edena's ministrations.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me0uaxEO9Q1rhvhsio1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a707a45a353d1e0d328ffeb253e7c1a6/tumblr_mnjtyl1NNm1soqeaqo1_1280.jpg

http://images.celebritymoviearchive.../Unknown - Spartacus Vengeance - S02E04_3.jpg

http://images.celebritymoviearchive...own - Spartacus Blood and Sand - S01E06_3.jpg

Taking the girl sucking his cock by the back of her hair, Valerius pulls the slave onto his lap. Without being told or any further effort by him the girl takes his large wet cock in her pussy. Valerius keeps his grip on her hair and forcefully pulls her close to him. The girl nuzzles and kisses his neck as she slowly fucks his cock. She is forced to rub her breasts against his armoured chest. He has pulled her close so she does not interfere with his view of Edena and the African girl. With a hedonistic sneer he watches his new sex slave eat pussy while he drinks, is fed delicacies by a kneeling slave all the while a beauty keeps his cock hard with warm wet pussy.

"So much for the terror cimbricus," Valerius says past the body of the slave pleasuring him to Marius.

Marius laughs. He watches as the African girl moves her hips under Edena's tongue. The Consul muses on the massive changes made in Roman society by the switch from a propertied militia army to a standing professional one. The fear is strong, rich, capable men may take control of legions as their own personal armies and impose a dictatorship over the Roman Republic. And now he is thinking that the Italian peninsular allies of Rome deserve citizenship due to their valour this day. That will be a hard pill for some in Rome to swallow. But without those changes and the assistance of the Socii, Germanic barbarians would probably be sacking Rome now, not eating slave pussy.

With a glance and a motion from his hand a slavegirl immediately kneels before him. As the girl takes his cock out and puts it in her mouth, Marius wonders who the redhead was prior to be taken captive. A daughter or probably a wife of some chieftain. A free woman with her own slaves, jewels and gold, horses. A husband who loved her. And now! Slave cunt juice coats her chin and mouth and an iron collar rings her neck. He laughs.
 
Last edited:
Edena tried her hardest to tease and please the African girl under her tongue thou her mind kept drifting off to the girl in the lap of her Dominus as she then now noticed not pleasing him with her mouth any longer. She tried to ignore it and moved slightly on her hands and knees so that maybe the body of the African girl’s body would hide the girl in his lap.

She then gasped some as she heard this word again she had figured out it was the name of her people they gave them and wondered what they were talking about. He nails dug slightly in the girl as her tongue swirled and nipped at her clit and then dipped inside of the girl. She then glanced up the body at the girls face and then slipped two fingers deep inside her and slowly made her way up her body with her lips to tease and play with a nipple of hers while her fingers started to fuck her.

She nipped at the girls flesh on her way up to her breasts and nipples as she was fascinated from the colour of her skin. She wiggled with her hips some as she thought maybe she should ignore the girl and tease her Dominus eyes and mind so much that he might as well forget the girl and come to her. She knew it might just make him have more fun with the girl but it was a thing she could try. She moved the girl’s thighs a bit more apart so she now knelt over the girls leg using her leg to rub herself so his eyes could watch as her fingers speed up and her lips teased the flesh of her breasts and nipples.
 
Edena's juices glisten in the lamplight on the thigh of the African dancing girl as she humps and finger fucks her slave lover. Valerius thinks it may be the most erotic scene he has ever seen. The contrast in the two girls colour lit by dim oil lamps and their own obvious pleasure in one another's sexual embraces is a most inviting scene.

Valerius gives the slave riding his cock a smack on her ass and orders her off his cock. Submissively the girl lifts her wet cunt of his cock and slides down to kneel beside his chair. Raising to his feet, Valerius moves to join Edena and her Nubian girlfriend. Halting Edena's humping by putting a hand between her shoulders and holding her, he straddles and squats over the black girl's leg as he guides his hard cock, wet with another slavegirls spit and pussy juice, towards Edena's wet pussy. With a quick thrust he fills her cunt from behind with his cock, leaning over to pin her between himself and the dark skinned beauty she is making love to.

Beneath Edena, her Sapphic partner is somewhere else. With her eyes closed she fantasizing Edena and herself are far, far away. Just her and her exotic beautiful foreign lover making love on a bed of reeds amongst the waterways and creeks of her home, the Sudd wetlands of the upper Nile. She tries to forget the last three years. The burning village, the capture and initial rape, the trek across the burning sands of the great Tinariwen desert. The great desert, so named by the Amazigh people who roam it, stretches from the great western ocean beyond the Pillars of Hercules to the Nile River. A dried up well and slaves begin to die even faster. Forced to perform and suffer unspeakable abuses for a ration of water, she survives. A succession of nomadic masters crisscrossing the desert, finally to be sold on the shores of the Mediterranean. This little river girl has come along way, suffered much and wants to come real bad.

She still grips Edena's hand and her hair. Holding Edena's wrist she encourages her to finger fuck her, writhing her hips and moaning. Offering up her breasts to Edena's mouth, she guides the barbarian to alternately pay attention to her hard nipples. Her knee bends to bring her thigh in firmer contact with Edena's cunt. She wishes she had the words to tell Edena how good she made her feel. In her native tongue she mumbles her thanks and tells her lover how beautiful she is. The intrusion of Edena's master's cock means she is in danger of having her lover dragged off. Desperately she begins to thrust her cunt against Edena's intruding fingers.

Above the two slavegirls Valerius pumps his big cock in and out of Edena's cunt.
 
Edena’s tongue was teasing and playing along the silky skin of the African girl as Edena tried to ignore the pictures of the other slave girl pleasing her Dominus. It was getting harder and harder for her not think about the girl sucking his cock or riding him like no tomorrow kissing at his neck and his hands on her as well, her fingers speed up thrusting themselves in and out of the girl. Edena wanted to peek over to her Dominus needing to see if the girl was really pleasing him or not. She didn’t know why but she didn’t want any other girl pleasing him she wanted to please him, she wanted to ride him, feel her lips run over his neck while they caressed his skin and feel the cold iron rub on her hard sensitive nipples and not some slave that was there to keep the men busy.

Edena closed her eyes for a second and then opened them again to see him not sitting there anymore and before she could react. She had to gasp feeling a hand between her shoulders and then a body lightly press against her while a hard cock slid with one thrust deep in her she jumped slightly and tilted her head slightly back having no other choice but to moan while biting her lower lip. She looked over the corner of her eyes afraid to look not wanting any other cock deep in her but HIS, her Dominus. Seeing thou it was him she moaned softly and went back to pleasing the African girl noticing she hadn’t really noticed anything what happened in the last few minutes as she was gone in another world enjoying the pleasure Edena was giving her.

Her body wiggled slightly and pressed ever so carefully a bit back against his thrusts, her back tilted some while her eyes closed enjoying the feel of both their body’s pressing against hers. Her Emotions were exploding in so many different ways she wasn’t sure what to feel. She hated him and all the other men here, she hated the girl beneath her and felt also sorry for her that she was also forced into this life as Edena was to, she even Loved her Dominus for some reason she hadn’t felt so good and bad at the same time, it was something new for her. She hated it but also didn’t want to miss it.

Her beloved husband was gone forever but the memories of there time together was hers for all time. He also had this magic touch that she just wanted to melt away when he touched her but all his touches were with love and desire for her and she for him as well. Thou the touches of Valerius hand were hard and everything but love for her , but it made her desire them. Knowing as long as his hand was on her no other would be, other than he allowed it but she would always be safe. She hoped anyways for that, his thrust once again pulled her back into reality and she felt his hard cock deep in her and her body trying to hold onto him as well her pussy was getting wetter and wetter with each thrust his cock made in and out of her. She knew very much longer she wouldn’t be able to hold back but wouldn’t dare cum without asking, she didn’t want to upset him more then he might already be for some reason. She knew he didn’t have to have a reason to be upset with her.

Edena also noticed how much the African girls body was wiggling and moving under her and getting very close with each thrust of her fingers she even moved her fingers with the motion of his cock and tried to keep her lips and tongue on her body thou the moans forced her sometimes to tilt her head back some to enjoy the feeling of his fuck. She didn’t understand it but her body desired his fucks and enjoyed them more then she would ever dream of.

“Ohhhh…. Dominusssss….” She couldn’t help but let her lips part so the moan would travel to his ears and show how much her body desired him to go deeper and faster thou she knew her body was showing him that perfectly.

“Do….Dominussss… Commodo Commodo…!!!”

She knew if she asked in any other way he would punish her and it did come to her automatically as she did want to please him, she wanted more pleasure and she did want to cum over his cock and make sure nothing but her wet pussy juice was on him and no other girls.

She didn’t know why she was getting so jealous she didn’t really want to stay her whole life at his side, only as long as she needed to revenge her beloved husband’s death. Thou the thought of being at his side as HIS was starting to come to her as a pleasant thought and she hated everything about that thought fearing what it might mean or bring with it.
 
The other slavegirl's hand, mouth, and pussy may have gotten Valerius hard and ready but Edena's tight, wet cunt is what drives his passion. The bruising from the beating he gave her buttocks and the fresh brand on her shoulder mark her as his property. His property to be used as he sees fit for his pleasure. And yet her obvious pleasure is playing a large part in the pleasure he gets from fucking her. Fucking slavegirls has it's pleasurable aspects but usually involves a degree of physical effort and inevitably just lowers their productivity. Most slaves are dull, drab creatures resigned to their fate but hardly enthusiastic. This one is practically begging for it.

Valerius puts his hand on the back of Edena's head and pushes her face tight to the Nubian girls pussy as he gives her whipped ass a good smack with the other.

"You may come when she does, " he says as he fucks her hard, fast, and deep.

The sound of their flesh slapping together reaches his ears over the grunts, groans, moans, and sounds of armour chinking and chiming as the Roman leaders and officers amuse themselves with slaves and captives. Valerius feels his cock swell with his approaching climax but he tightens his groin muscles holding back from climaxing until Edena and her ebony skinned lover achieve their own orgasm.
 
Edena closed her eyes moaning in the girls pussy as his hand pushes her more down on her while he fucked Edena. She jumped and gasped as he gave her bruised ass a good smacking which made her hole body react to it as well and made her whimper softly once as well.

He then said if she could make the girl cum that she may cum herself as well and she knew she wasn’t going to be able to hold back herself so she had to work good and fast so the girl cums first. Her tongue moved quicker up and down over the wet cunt of the girl and dipped in every time as then her tongue goes to tease and play with her clit while she then slipped two fingers slowly at first but then quicker and quicker in and out of the girl hopping that might get her going really good.

Edena’s body wiggled some and shivered under his hand and his fucking her back even arched some as if giving herself fully to him as she hoped that the girl would cum very soon as his fucking was so good she wasn’t sure how long she was going to be able to hold back.

“Dom…..Domin…..”

Her moans were muffled with the girls pussy as her hips started to wiggle and her thighs to shiver telling him that she wasn’t going to hold much longer and she tried her best wanting the girl to cum. She tried to stop thinking about his fucking trying to keep her mind on the girl so she may cum so that they both may cum.
 
Back
Top